HOW TO GET BADDIES

Feza

Feza

Bronze
any tips on getting baddie last day i saw my friend who is like a 5 with a big ugly italian nose but is a bit tall and go to the gym
literally just touched a baddie on her cheek and she started BECOMING RED, she always throw herself on him to hug him and she will skip class to go and hug /kiss with him

I dont know who the fuck he did to pull that 10/10 baddie who is prob the most beautiful girl I have seen in my life but if anyone got tip that would be good:feelswhy::feelswhy:

get lobotomy done

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
you want her only for her looks,she also will go for someone only for his looks

• +1
Reactions: Feza and butterworld
pay me $500 and ill show you

also dnrd + cope

any tips on getting baddie last day i saw my friend who is like a 5 with a big ugly italian nose but is a bit tall and go to the gym
literally just touched a baddie on her cheek and she started BECOMING RED, she always throw herself on him to hug him and she will skip class to go and hug /kiss with him

I dont know who the fuck he did to pull that 10/10 baddie who is prob the most beautiful girl I have seen in my life but if anyone got tip that would be good:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Luck. The truth is lucky people just get lucky. I got lucky a lot. I’m a fucking loser carried by my luck. No idea why

Luck. The truth is lucky people just get lucky. I got lucky a lot. I’m a fucking loser carried by my luck. No idea why
god did

@NitoRump
Its not much about the big pointy noses you were talking about, but in general noses on men are not a big fallio.
There are plenty of good looking guys and models with asymmetrical noses, slighty crooked or hooked ones.
Only a completely disproportiate and out of place nose would be a falio