Is this considered rape? Cousin made me suck her boobs when I was a kid

frendly

frendly

👁
I remember when I wa about 6 or 7, my cousin would make me and my other cousin (same age) hide behind the couch after school to suck her tits. She was 14 at the time and she would do this for as long as we were there. Every time we came to her house she’d make us suck her tits :feelswhy:. We almost got caught one time, all of us were on her bed hiding under her blanket just sucking on her tits then her mom came in and asked what we were all doing there.
Till this day I can’t tell if it was a dream or not but I know it wasn’t (I like to believe it was) we never talk about it and I’m even scared to. Did this incident affect me? Is this one of the reasons why I crave attention and sex so badly because I was forced into sexual things as a child?
I never told anyone about this other incident with the same cousin (the one that’s the same age as me) almost a year ago we were at a family party and we were playing hide and seek with the kids. I hid in the closet and she came in the closet with me, I already had a bad feeling about everything because she kept trying to take my shirt off earlier. She started touching my dick but made it seem like it was an “accident” because the closet was small or some shit. It definitely wasn’t an accident because I moved spots and she followed me and kept trying to touch it again. I ran upstairs to the room filled with people because I felt uncomfortable. The last time I went to her house I stayed there for almost a week, she tried putting her ass near my dick and I kept walking away. :feelswah: I was changing once and she came in so suddenly and tried taking my towel off and she hid under my sheets and it looked like she was touching herself. Why am I surrounded with such horrible people :feelswhy: I can’t even tell anyone about any of this because why would I?Even if I did no one would believe me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 4946 and 27 others
yes that's a series crime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Solidcoin, Deleted member 4946 and 13 others
Im rock hard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, 11gaijin, Lmao and 47 others
For whatever reason individuals who were exposed to sex acts at a young age do tend to be very promiscuous.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 6128, thereallegend and 2 others
i wish i had an older sister who rode me everyday to “clean” my dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lihito, Deleted member 4946 and 16 others
For whatever reason individuals who were exposed to sex acts at a young age do tend to be very promiscuous.
There were more incidents with the cousin my age that I wish to forget. I wont share them here because it’s probably illegal. :feelswhy: I just wish I didn’t sexualise everything that moved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member and FailedNormieManlet
There were more incidents with the cousin my age that I wish to forget. I wont share them here because it’s probably illegal. :feelswhy: I just wish I didn’t sexualise everything that moved
Honestly kid your life sounds fucking horrible if you’re not larping. You should probably move in with a good friend of yours cause your family sounds fucked. Just make sure you can trust that said friend to make the right decisions and not fuck up your life, especially when it’s time to talk about the shit your family puts you through.

Do some research on your trauma and you’ll probably understand yourself better.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 6128 and Danish_Retard
Im rock hard

@Deleted member 9573

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Inhale
Honestly kid your life sounds fucking horrible if you’re not larping. You should probably move in with a good friend of yours cause your family sounds fucked. Just make sure you can trust that said friend to make the right decisions and not fuck up your life, especially when it’s time to talk about the shit your family puts you through.

Do some research on your trauma and you’ll probably understand yourself better.
I just don’t even feel depressed anymore, only on fridays. I feel very numb and I just day dream most of the time and my brain always feels foggy I can’t think.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
I just don’t even feel depressed anymore, only on fridays. I feel very numb and I just day dream most of the time and my brain always feels foggy I can’t think.
Same so I alleviate that feeling by manipulating people.

I remember when I wa about 6 or 7, my cousin would make me and my other cousin (same age) hide behind the couch after school to suck her tits. She was 14 at the time and she would do this for as long as we were there. Every time we came to her house she’d make us suck her tits :feelswhy:. We almost got caught one time, all of us were on her bed hiding under her blanket just sucking on her tits then her mom came in and asked what we were all doing there.
Till this day I can’t tell if it was a dream or not but I know it wasn’t (I like to believe it was) we never talk about it and I’m even scared to. Did this incident affect me? Is this one of the reasons why I crave attention and sex so badly because I was forced into sexual things as a child?
I never told anyone about this other incident with the same cousin (the one that’s the same age as me) almost a year ago we were at a family party and we were playing hide and seek with the kids. I hid in the closet and she came in the closet with me, I already had a bad feeling about everything because she kept trying to take my shirt off earlier. She started touching my dick but made it seem like it was an “accident” because the closet was small or some shit. It definitely wasn’t an accident because I moved spots and she followed me and kept trying to touch it again. I ran upstairs to the room filled with people because I felt uncomfortable. The last time I went to her house I stayed there for almost a week, she tried putting her ass near my dick and I kept walking away. :feelswah: I was changing once and she came in so suddenly and tried taking my towel off and she hid under my sheets and it looked like she was touching herself. Why am I surrounded with such horrible people :feelswhy: I can’t even tell anyone about any of this because why would I?Even if I did no one would believe me.
If true fuck your cousin. Push her up against a wall when you are alone and say "Remember when we were kids? I want to finish what you started"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
If true fuck your cousin. Push her up against a wall when you are alone and say "Remember when we were kids? I want to finish what you started"
Kek :trepidation:

• +1
Tales from the coom basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 15099, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Didn't read your complaining

Didn't read your complaining
4B03C270 584A 4FF4 8E22 228C26A7F415 94B3E78A F0FD 401F 8F49 B434E0C4F405 99F41993 0CC4 4D1E 875F 69803D13D8D8

• +1
@Collagen or rope 's wet dream

If not LARP, you got to suck tits at 6 while I didn't even know they were a thing at that age.

• +1
Reactions: frendly
god I wish this happened to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, frendly, ManzareK and 1 other person
Is she cute? If no then it's rape son

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 17702, Patient A and 1 other person
god I wish this happened to me
Deep.Nest said: I enjoy watching cute anime boys getting raped, molested, tortured, beaten, loved, cuddled with, or cared for by older women. (y)

• Love it
Reactions: frendly and CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, onnysk, frendly and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: frendly and CupOfCoffee

• JFL
nigga what the fuck, this bitch is mentally ill

• +1
  • +1
Take your pills schizo

• +1
you said she tried to touch you like a year ago
That was my other cousin, the one that also sucked her tit. She tried touching yeah, we’re about the same age. I try to stay away from her

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Yes same happened here, it's weird coz how does a blood relative get sexually aroused by a first cousin baffles me lol

I also am a sex/pleasure addict due to exposure at a very young age

holy shit chad slayed stacy at 6 years old you must be 8 psl

• JFL