is this hair obtainable via a perm?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
paul walker corona GIF

this is more than just a “wavy” loose perm no? would this require tiny ass rods?

i have the same hair color, dyeing my eyebrows, and also gonna get more of a tan. paul walker coloring or death this summer.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BootySniffer69, NoseProphecy, dragomaxxer and 2 others
its not a good hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Zeta and NorwoodAscender
paul walker corona GIF

this is more than just a “wavy” loose perm no? would this require tiny ass rods?

i have the same hair color, dyeing my eyebrows, and also gonna get more of a tan. paul walker coloring or death this summer.
Very lose perm, even if ur hair is extremely straight that hair isn't even curly it's wavy. Get the more lose perm they offer and even with that it might be a bit too curly.

• +1
Reactions: aber, maxxmclooks, fl0w and 1 other person
Very lose perm, even if ur hair is extremely straight that hair isn't even curly it's wavy. Get the more lose perm they offer and even with that it might be a bit too curly.
k thanks

• +1
Reactions: aber and NoseProphecy

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Yes

• +1
paul walker corona GIF

This is my natural hair texture. Very difficult to style and make it look good. It’s not like straight hair, it changes day by day. Some days it’ll look mogger, others like shit.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, T50 Demon, NoseProphecy and 2 others
This is my natural hair texture. Very difficult to style and make it look good. It’s not like straight hair, it changes day by day. Some days it’ll look mogger, others like shit.
straight hair looks like shit everyday especially with a middle part which i have

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, mnbvcxz and NoseProphecy
straight hair looks like shit everyday especially with a middle part which i have

Not if you learn to style it correctly. Not that I’ve perfected my styling but it’s pretty consistent day to day.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and NorwoodAscender
im tempted to do a similar thing as i have the same hair colour and have been growing it out, i feel like a very loose perm could do it but if its too tight it'll look like complete shit
also if you are gonna do it id recommend you dont cut your hair until you get it permed

• +1
im tempted to do a similar thing as i have the same hair colour and have been growing it out, i feel like a very loose perm could do it but if its too tight it'll look like complete shit
also if you are gonna do it id recommend you dont cut your hair until you get it permed
yup that’s the plan.

dyeing lashes and brows this upcoming weekend

then either the weekend after or the one after that depending on growth get a wavy perm

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and kiyopon
walker and i have similar face shapes tho? he’s just wayyyy leaner
The thing is it doesn't even fit his face. It's just acceptable because he's exceptionally good looking. He looks better with it but women would prefer him with shorter hair.

Long hair looks better but isn't necessarily more attractive. You need lots of feminine features like lips, eyelashes, forward growth, high-set brow to actually gain appeal with long curtains hair.

• +1
you will be a NorwoodAscender if you try to get that hair through a perm

• JFL
  • +1
The thing is it doesn't even fit his face. It's just acceptable because he's exceptionally good looking. He looks better with it but women would prefer him with shorter hair.

Long hair looks better but isn't necessarily more attractive. You need lots of feminine features like lips, eyelashes, forward growth, high-set brow to actually gain appeal with long curtains hair.
so wtf would u recommend for more masc faces? i have good forward growth, working on lashes, and medium set brows. bad lips tho. i’ve been rocking curtains for like 3 years now, any suggestions?

• +1
so wtf would u recommend for more masc faces? i have good forward growth, working on lashes, and medium set brows. bad lips tho. i’ve been rocking curtains for like 3 years now, any suggestions?
For you I would just recommend short sides with decent length on top for a fringe or styled up or whatever. Not long enough for that fluffy, prettyboy look though. Not very exciting but it suits you the most.

That's just my opinion though. If you want long, aesthetic hair I don't blame you.

• +1
paul walker corona GIF

Yes

• +1
Depends not everyone looks better with hair brushed forward some look better with it up
all I can talk about is what worked for me, homie
the diff in treatment from women is insane from hiding forehead to showing forehead

• +1
all I can talk about is what worked for me, homie
the diff in treatment from women is insane from hiding forehead to showing forehead
Yeh depends on the person.
Chico looks better with it not brushed forward

• +1
Yeh depends on the person.
Chico looks better with it not brushed forward
male gaze thing, he looks feminine with fringe that's why you think he looks better showing forehead

girls would worship him anyways bcz hes near perfect, but even then hiding forehead would give a small boost. if you dont believe just ask girls and compare

• +1
male gaze thing, he looks feminine with fringe that's why you think he looks better showing forehead

girls would worship him anyways bcz hes near perfect, but even then hiding forehead would give a small boost. if you dont believe just ask girls and compare
Not really male gaze.
Same with Mayer he don't look good with a fringe which is why he never has thatvstyle

@dragomaxxer thoughts? do u think that type of hair on me would look alright or should i just stick with the straight

@dragomaxxer thoughts? do u think that type of hair on me would look alright or should i just stick with the straight

i think it would look good, or if not the current hairstyle you have with slightly less volume would look just as good too

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
this is mine currently when i style it backwards/middle idk if i like it when i wear it like that, its way easier than when i wear it forwards though

• +1
looks a bit more wavy than mine. think i’m gonna try to go a little more wavy than urs

yeah i look retarded when its not wavy because i have a massive cowlick on one of the sides

• +1
i've tried it trust me i understand female gaze on hair, its a shitty haircut to attract girls

Is this one but a bit shorter on top good to attract girls (pic is not me, i have good eyes, lower third, clean shaven but small lips and kinda bulbous straight nose)