Is This How You Get A Stacy?

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Pros:

I'm currently 4/10 rn face wise, but since I'm still in puberty and also LooksMaxxing I hope I'll get to 6/10 ish.

I'm also fairly gymcelled and I'm gonna keep on musclemaxxing. I have an awesome frame already with great clavicles and a good shoulder to waist ratio (when lean), so that's another plus.

I'm tall (6'1), and will probably grow to 6'2-6'3

I'm also planning on Moneymaxxing hard and boosting my status. This will allow me to looksmax harder, make me more confident and also boost my SMV directly somewhat.

Besides that I'm trying to be more confident and outgoing, and I'm probably going to do more sports as I feel like that can be a Halo.

Cons:

I'm curry, so ethnic tax. Not really a big concern for me, because I don't have a subhuman pheno.

I'm balding. I'm trying to reverse that but I may eventually lose my hair.

I'm Autistic. Seriously.

Bearing all of this in mind, could I get a 7-8/10 chick who'll be loyal? I'd want her to be a virgin though. But that's probably too much to ask for JFL.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
you forgot about showers and meditations

you forgot about showers and meditations
Of course. I shower 4 times a day minimum. 6 if I'm going out somewhere. I meditate in the shower to save time and be an efficient self improver.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and chigoha
Of course. I shower 4 times a day minimum. 6 if I'm going out somewhere. I meditate in the shower to save time and be an efficient self improver.
i respect women while i shower in order to be sure i'm doing everything right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 18153
  • +1
Reactions: jfcage
Plus ball tanning and watching horror movies to raise testosterone levels
When Foids see a man they like, they probably instantly think that he's a masculine mogger who suns his balls

• Woah
Reactions: jfcage
I saw your face dude. I don't wanna make you feel bad and give up but you are 99% not likely to get a hot gf considering what you look like

You need to be a famous multimillionaire to get a Stacy. Making $100k is literally baseline to get a tatted up used up becky.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
I saw your face dude. I don't wanna make you feel bad and give up but you are 99% not likely to get a hot gf considering what you look like
Brutal. That hurts.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
You need to be a famous multimillionaire to get a Stacy. Making $100k is literally baseline to get a tatted up used up becky.
Gigacope. You just need to be above average in a couple of things and get lucky.

Take 3 showers a day and definitely

over if you're balding while still in puberty

You forgot about going to 6 million therapy sessions.

No Stacy for your face

Pros:

I'm currently 4/10 rn face wise, but since I'm still in puberty and also LooksMaxxing I hope I'll get to 6/10 ish.

I'm also fairly gymcelled and I'm gonna keep on musclemaxxing. I have an awesome frame already with great clavicles and a good shoulder to waist ratio (when lean), so that's another plus.

I'm tall (6'1), and will probably grow to 6'2-6'3

I'm also planning on Moneymaxxing hard and boosting my status. This will allow me to looksmax harder, make me more confident and also boost my SMV directly somewhat.

Besides that I'm trying to be more confident and outgoing, and I'm probably going to do more sports as I feel like that can be a Halo.

Cons:

I'm curry, so ethnic tax. Not really a big concern for me, because I don't have a subhuman pheno.

I'm balding. I'm trying to reverse that but I may eventually lose my hair.

I'm Autistic. Seriously.

Bearing all of this in mind, could I get a 7-8/10 chick who'll be loyal? I'd want her to be a virgin though. But that's probably too much to ask for JFL.
no