Is This Legit?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Thought of cycling it along with Genotropin and Aromasin and DHT Titan Gel

@Dyorotic2 @Slyfex8 @JustTrynaGrow @Guest @Peachy
Nvm it actually can add 3-4cm height after growth plates close according to the site so i can also inject later

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob and JustTrynaGrow
"BMP-7"
Anigif enhanced buzz 25711 1382169049 18

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
>RussianPeptides

Not legit

Max scam

its a legit site brother

>Russian

> Stretched out stolen stock photo google images height picture

> Outrageous claims

> no SSL

> 1500$

> no proof

...> Legit

LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
>Russian

> Stretched out stolen stock photo google images height picture

> Outrageous claims

> no SSL

> 1500$

> no proof

...> Legit

LMAO
The Dht gel from them is legit though according to @Gudru and @Dyorotic2 so mybe other things too

• +1
Reactions: karbo
The Dht gel from them is legit though according to @Gudru and @Dyorotic2 so mybe other things too
Yes, if DHT gel is legit it means magical growth formula from Norilsk laboratory is legit as well! It is premium Russian quality, how can you not trust it? All those limb lengthening surgeons like Paley will be put out of business soon with this new revolutionary BMP-7 Russian peptide formula!

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Yes, if DHT gel is legit it means magical growth formula from Norilsk laboratory is legit as well! It is premium Russian quality, how can you not trust it? All those limb lengthening surgeons like Paley will be put out of business soon with this new revolutionary BMP-7 Russian peptide formula!
Based and High IQ

ikr man i didnt say the product posted was legit, all i know is that its not a scam site

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I've been experiencing hair loss like never before ever since I'm on it. You've gotta take it for ages if you're looking for penile growth and combine it with peptides but it's definitely legit

just stick to what works no need to reinvent the wheel and takes more risks — HGH and aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Preposterous
Thought of cycling it along with Genotropin and Aromasin and DHT Titan Gel

@Dyorotic2 @Slyfex8 @JustTrynaGrow @Guest @Peachy
Nvm it actually can add 3-4cm height after growth plates close according to the site so i can also inject later
I've personally never heard of it.

wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot barge pole.

good luck finding bmp7