Is this look achievable for me

MarstonAlloy

MarstonAlloy

Trying to kill the ego
Been thinking long and hard and am seriously considering prettyboymaxxing now.
If possible what can I do to attain it

Attachments

• 20210303_203847.jpg
    20210303_203847.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 199
  • 1356_v9_ba.jpg
    1356_v9_ba.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 197
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
go er

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 10709, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12827 and MarstonAlloy
If you can pull off that haircut without looking like a fool then yes. I think your hairline might be too high though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and MarstonAlloy
Cut ur hair man it looks shit long ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
OP your skull is way smaller than River's, stop the cope.

Its over regardless.
I don't think so you just need to put a little effort (and money) into it

I would chinwingmax for nicer jawline + reduce chin height
rhino for flat nose

softmax

Cut ur hair man it looks shit long ngl.
Youre right just havnt had the time
Its over regardless.
OP your skull is way smaller than River's, stop the cope.
Never over, no cope needed
If you can pull off that haircut without looking like a fool then yes. I think your hairline might be too high though.
Maybe. Some dude on here reccomended i get a fringe i might try that out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
Youre right just havnt had the time

Never over, no cope needed

Maybe. Some dude on here reccomended i get a fringe i might try that out
I like the optimism OP.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
Idk why you would rope you're not trucel
Yeah but im janitormaxxing soon because low IQ i imagine scrubbing hallways for 40+ years makes a dude stare at a gun shop longer than usual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 12827
Yeah but im janitormaxxing soon because low IQ i imagine scrubbing hallways for 40+ years makes a dude stare at a gun shop longer than usual
Making money isn't that hard, look for better opportunities in your area being a janitor is beyond cucked.

• +1
Making money isn't that hard, look for better opportunities in your area being a janitor is beyond cucked.
Youre right idk. Have been thinking about acting or lyricism or something to stave of the monotony of 9-5 so i dont feel like a complete wageslave fag

Youre right idk. Have been thinking about acting or lyricism or something to stave of the monotony of 9-5 so i dont feel like a complete wageslave fag
Do whatever you need to do just dont be a janitor ffs.

• +1
Do whatever you need to do just dont be a janitor ffs.
Alright well one last thing, do i have any pretty boy genes or the potential to be one or should i look into something else

You look pretty average with no halos and a nose failo. Definitely hit the weights homie, and maybe bonesmash since you're self proclaimed low iq. Grow out facial hair when you can, and get as nt as possible before looking into any surgeries.

• +1
Yes

• +1
Reactions: N1c and MarstonAlloy
Need to get tanner skin, thicker hair longer lashes

Than I think it could work if you’re not aspie

• +1
Need to get tanner skin, thicker hair longer lashes

Than I think it could work if you’re not aspie
Alright, hair and lashes arent a problem for sure besides hairline

Alright, hair and lashes arent a problem for sure besides hairline
its simple: your midface ratios arent that great so you need to bring all the attention to your hair and eyes and max them as much as possible

also work out a little, especially neck. Only giga prettyboys can pull of being a turbo framecel

Last edited:
  • +1
i think it's quite possible. similar structures.

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and N1c
You jawmog him. Cut the hair. You remind me of @Papabakvet

• +1
its simple: your midface ratios arent that great so you need to bring all the attention to your hair and eyes and max them as much as possible

also work out a little, especially neck. Only giga prettyboys can pull of being a turbo framecel
Thanks for the advice man, genuinely appreciate it. Ive always had a shit frame and neck but this is something to work off of

You jawmog him. Cut the hair. You remind me of @Papabakvet
I cant find a pic of him anywhere lol i hope hes a gigachad

Yes

• +1
Pretty boy Max seems like the main route and you'd probably slay but be warned. Once the norwood and collagen reaper come it's over as a pretty boy good luck regardless since you wanna improve and that's better than most since you have a good base for prettyboy

Last edited:
  • +1
Pretty boy Max seems like the main route and you'd probably slay but be warned. Once the norwood and collagen reaper come it's over as a pretty boy good luck regardless since you wanna improve and that's better than most since you have a good base for prettyboy
Thanks bro. A couple years of slaying is good enough for me

• +1
Thanks bro. A couple years of slaying is good enough for me
Ye, my schools pretty boy is going insane he is soon gonna be 18 and is balding. Biggest slayer but he is being ignored because masc Chad is rising. He asked parents for fin but it's over jfl

• +1
Ye, my schools pretty boy is going insane he is soon gonna be 18 and is balding. Biggest slayer but he is being ignored because masc Chad is rising. He asked parents for fin but it's over jfl
Bruh brutal does he have some masc bones so he can transition to sorta chad style or is it over for good

• +1
Bruh brutal does he have some masc bones so he can transition to sort chad style or is it over for good
Nah he has no bones he relied on hair and collagen and without the hair, collagen makes him look like he is 12. If you have good genetics from ur parents for balding u probably be fine but even then pretty boy can slay but 20s women shift their tastes hard to masc chad

• +1
You look average, enough to do okay if you keep your standards low enough, not necessarily aiming for fat girls but average looking girls at least. What's your height?

• +1
You look average, enough to do okay if you keep your standards low enough, not necessarily aiming for fat girls but average looking girls at least. What's your height?
5'11

Then, like I said, you can get normie success. In other words, your sexual success should be the same as the average man and when I say average I don't mean the average fat american, I mean average in looks of the face. Some of my friends from high school are at that same looks level.

What this means is that when you go to bars and club, you won't slay because you don't have the looks for it but you will be able to get a girlfriend if you grow your social circles enough. To do this, just join offline social groups like a recreational sports team or go to events where you can meet like minded people, then you can meet new people and make some friends. Then, those new friends will introduce you to women that they know, either their friends or family and then you will get your first girlfriend.

I know lots of guys who are much uglier than you who have been able to get a girlfriend just because they have a decent social circle of around 10 people and were introduced to her and they were compatible.

You'll find that cold approaching women won't work for you and online dating won't work either, because you look too average. A muscular physique wouldn't fix your problem either.

But, like I said, getting a girlfriend is much easier than getting hookups, it is much more natural and all you need is a bunch of friends, and you can even meet women at events of like minded people.

Also, don't go to events just to meet people, go to events that you're really interested in, because you're more likely to meet people that like at least 1 thing that you also really like.

• +1
Your hairline won't work with this, make it shorter and add texture to your hair and then do a middle part imo. Add texture using sea salt spray and some clay maybe.

Also facially your chin to phultrum ratio is an obvious flaw.
Been thinking long and hard and am seriously considering prettyboymaxxing now.
If possible what can I do to attain it

• +1
Then, like I said, you can get normie success. In other words, your sexual success should be the same as the average man and when I say average I don't mean the average fat american, I mean average in looks of the face. Some of my friends from high school are at that same looks level.

What this means is that when you go to bars and club, you won't slay because you don't have the looks for it but you will be able to get a girlfriend if you grow your social circles enough. To do this, just join offline social groups like a recreational sports team or go to events where you can meet like minded people, then you can meet new people and make some friends. Then, those new friends will introduce you to women that they know, either their friends or family and then you will get your first girlfriend.

I know lots of guys who are much uglier than you who have been able to get a girlfriend just because they have a decent social circle of around 10 people and were introduced to her and they were compatible.

You'll find that cold approaching women won't work for you and online dating won't work either, because you look too average. A muscular physique wouldn't fix your problem either.

But, like I said, getting a girlfriend is much easier than getting hookups, it is much more natural and all you need is a bunch of friends, and you can even meet women at events of like minded people.

Also, don't go to events just to meet people, go to events that you're really interested in, because you're more likely to meet people that like at least 1 thing that you also really like.
Alright thanks for the advice, sounds steady and achievable enough. But do you think i should go for a different look then? Just to raise my chances

Your hairline won't work with this, make it shorter and add texture to your hair and then do a middle part imo. Add texture using sea salt spray and some clay maybe.

Also facially your chin to phultrum ratio is an obvious flaw.
Got it. How would I use clay just taje small bits and spread it in?

Alright thanks for the advice, sounds steady and achievable enough. But do you think i should go for a different look then? Just to raise my chances

Got it. How would I use clay just taje small bits and spread it in?
Yes, you should change your hairstyle and focus on getting muscular as soon as possible, then you'll be looksmaxxed.

Get a shorter hairstyle like this one, it would look much better than what you have now:

Jensen Ackles Haircut
7k3dvip5n7z31 1

• +1