Is this NW2 + big forehead or NW3? + haircut advice welcome

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
My hairline is sad shit tbh. I've had people recommend buzzcut but I'm not convinced. I was thinking about fringe or curtains frauding but it could feel cheap if done wrong. I'm going to an excellent hairdresser tonight so counting on your opinion guys thanks.

IMG 0478 2 IMG 0479 2 IMG 0480 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, PhuccinManlet, Acnno and 1 other person
NW 3 imo
Hair transplant would ascend you

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Renaissance.Chad, Acnno and 8 others
NW 3 imo
Hair transplant would ascend you
People have recommended rhino + chin implant too, but man what a disaster my hairline is. Idk if this is bc of accutane. Can I do something with fin + minox + derminator ? I don't have the money on hand for Hair Transplant. Meanwhile do you have any haircut advice ? Thanks man.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
strong 2

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
just out of curiosity, what watch are you wearin?
ht and skincare, you might ascend
nw 2.5

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Matheus
People have recommended rhino + chin implant too, but man what a disaster my hairline is. Idk if this is bc of accutane. Can I do something with fin + minox + derminator ? I don't have the money on hand for Hair Transplant. Meanwhile do you have any haircut advice ? Thanks man.
Can't do anything substantial with finasteride and other stuff, you need a HT sorry ma nibba

• So Sad
just out of curiosity, what watch are you wearin?
ht and skincare, you might ascend
nw 2.5
Will think about it. Any haircut advice ? I'm thinking to hop on minox + fin + derminator.

For the price you can't get any better dedsrs, ceramic bezel, sapphire glass, 3d engraving, automatic swiss made… tbh the whole brand is golden

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
Will think about it. Any haircut advice ? I'm thinking to hop on minox + fin + derminator.

For the price you can't get any better dedsrs, ceramic bezel, sapphire glass, 3d engraving, automatic swiss made… tbh the whole brand is golden

hop on every hair loss treatment you can. you’re current fraud is good. grow out more if your hair is thick enough.

also watch looks lovely ngl. i have a tag heuer which looks similar

• +1
norwood 2.5 + high forhead

• +1
Reactions: bdycope and Matheus
lol pretty much the same hairline as you

save for ht

• So Sad
It's not that bad tbh.

• +1
hop on every hair loss treatment you can. you’re current fraud is good. grow out more if your hair is thick enough.

also watch looks lovely ngl. i have a tag heuer which looks similar

Current fraud looks like this when styled with clay for more thickness and messy style but tbh I might just put nothing seeing the comparison (pic used for rating yesterday), or maybe the lightning was just poor
IMG 0413 2 IMG 0397

Thanks btw, I love the watch, it's so polyvalent and sturdy + the brand offers you custom engraving for $40. Tag Heuer is excellent too but kinda expensive isn't it?

• +1
Current fraud looks like this when styled with clay for more thickness and messy style but tbh I might just put nothing seeing the comparison (pic used for rating yesterday), or maybe the lightning was just poor
View attachment 765886View attachment 765890

Thanks btw, I love the watch, it's so polyvalent and sturdy + the brand offers you custom engraving for $40. Tag Heuer is excellent too but kinda expensive isn't it?
Sam Claflin is like the same Norwood with yours and he frauds pretty good. You can look at his hair styles.

79289722 C949 48CD 81C1 D5785F4AB32C

also yeah heuer is pretty good but not as affordable as ward.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Oueyy and Matheus
1. don't listen to the retards who tell you to buzz it
2. get a transplant
3. not related to your hair but you look like a perfect candidate for genio tbh

edit: sent you pm of poverty paint job

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße and Matheus
ur a chad

• JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong and Matheus
Sam Claflin is like the same Norwood with yours and he frauds pretty good. You can look at his hair styles.

View attachment 765898
also yeah heuer is pretty good but not as affordable as ward.

Can that dude even cross a national border with that level of fraud ? Jesus. My hair is too straight to style it like that. I might just get a nice cut and let it be as it is in the pics.

• +1
1. don't listen to the retards who tell you to buzz it
2. get a transplant
3. not related to your hair but you look like a perfect candidate for genio tbh

I'll try to save up for HT, seems more important to me than rhino or chin implant. Genio is advancement of the ramus right, which protrudes the chin more ? If so, I'm already hard mewing and considering facepulling since I don't need much, also it should help with my bad undereye support.
Thanks for the advice.

Can that dude even cross a national border with that level of fraud ? Jesus. My hair is too straight to style it like that. I might just get a nice cut and let it be as it is in the pics.

He’s a chad so he can whatever the fuck he wants to do.
Wish you luck against hairloss bro

• +1
I'll try to save up for HT, seems more important to me than rhino or chin implant. Genio is advancement of the ramus right, which protrudes the chin more ? If so, I'm already hard mewing and considering facepulling since I don't need much, also it should help with my bad undereye support.
Thanks for the advice.

it's just moving the chin bone forward (and downwards in your case). would not recommend implants. mewing is cope for the most part.

might as well put it here

QtOlEHn.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Im sorry nw3

• So Sad
Rhino? Youre nose is good dont listen to that

• +1
Same hairline as me and that tall forehead. The worst part is we can't really rock fringe effectively without some "super hold" products, because the temples will show. I have to correct my hair all the time because of that shit...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo and Matheus
ur a high tier normie with chadelite potential

Thx bro that's what I got from yesterday's rating. Have been suggested rhinoplasty + chin implant, but I think skincare and HT (if possible) + minox for eyebrows will suffice, I don't aim to look like O'Pry or Zyzz tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
it's just moving the chin bone forward (and downwards in your case). would not recommend implants. mewing is cope for the most part.

might as well put it here

QtOlEHn.jpg

Thanks a lot for the insight bro. Yeah I know implants and fillers aren't terrible, might look into genio but I'm kinda suspicious of "hard" surgeries (rhino, genio, blepharo, etc not to mention osteotomy). I know mewing is cope but I don't need much so maybe coping hard enough will do jfl. What about facepullers though ? I could use some proper eye support, my pfh is a bit higher than shown in the pictures because I very lightly squinted due to the lightning + i have eye bags.

Rhino? Youre nose is good dont listen to that

Idk that's the main thing I got asking for a rate and advice yesterday. Today's pictures are maybe from a more neutral angle so idk. For reference there's the pictures I used to get a rating
img_0413-2-jpg.764009
img_0415-2-jpg.764011
img_0407-2-jpg.764014
img_0411-2-jpg.764015

Same hairline as me and that tall forehead. The worst part is we can't really rock fringe effectively without some "super hold" products, because the temples will show. I have to correct my hair all the time because of that shit...

This 100% the temples have a tendency to show. I might just get some length on top and let it be without any product because I haven't found anything that does the trick. I can recommend clay which is decent as it weighs the thing down and gives thickness but it isn't perfect. See pictures in my post above, they're (poorly in those pictures but still) styled with green clay

No way you need rhino, you definitely could get some surgeries but rhino isn't one of them

• +1
No way you need rhino, you definitely could get some surgeries but rhino isn't one of them

Looking at it I agree that my nose is somewhat upturned, but to me it seems genio or HT or lower eyelid retraction / infraorbital rim implant are more important

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Thx bro that's what I got from yesterday's rating. Have been suggested rhinoplasty + chin implant, but I think skincare and HT (if possible) + minox for eyebrows will suffice, I don't aim to look like O'Pry or Zyzz tbh
You dont need a rhino but genio will ascend you + it doesnt cost that much

• +1
Idk that's the main thing I got asking for a rate and advice yesterday. Today's pictures are maybe from a more neutral angle so idk. For reference there's the pictures I used to get a rating
img_0413-2-jpg.764009
img_0415-2-jpg.764011
img_0407-2-jpg.764014
img_0411-2-jpg.764015
Youre nose is absolutly fine. 100%

• +1
Mirin ur stalker AVI ngl, based game.

• Hmm...
that's a nw3 buddyboyo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and Matheus
Apart from the norwood, you look pretty good. Good jaw, symmetry and eye area. Covering your forehead and temples with hair is a good idea. Consider getting a tan also. Upturned feminine nose is a minor flaw tho. Might bring your chin forward a little through sliding genioplasty

• +1
Apart from the norwood, you look pretty good. Good jaw, symmetry and eye area. Covering your forehead and temples with hair is a good idea. Consider getting a tan also. Upturned feminine nose is a minor flaw tho. Might bring your chin forward a little through sliding genioplasty

Yeah people here have recommended genio and I've known for long that my chin isn't ideal. For now I'm softmaxxing with skincare, eyebrow minoxidil and hard mewing (coping) for my undereye support. After that I'll prob get HT and consider genio. My eye area would be perfect if I had 2-3mm less of PFH, tickles me off for real. Thanks for the advice

• JFL
Fucking gigachad

Do you slay bro @Matheus ?

Yeah 3 hoes per day, sometimes more if I'm high T that specific day. I just have to walk in the street to get approached by stacies, though I have to wear boots because otherwise I slip on women's drool. Sad life bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
NOt nw 3 still, i would say like nw2.3

Why dont get on minox and dermarolling both for beard and hair , i had similiar issues like like

Short chin i fraud with beard, and nw 2.5 with hairstyle and hair care routine

Try this before surgeries, i got insane results

Looking pretty good

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and lasthope

Why dont get on minox and dermarolling both for beard and hair , i had similiar issues like like

Looking pretty good
You regrow hair with minox+derma roller?

You regrow hair with minox+derma roller?

I also got HT from nw3.5 to like nw2.2, btu got veyr good thickness with this routine
I also was candidate for genio, but i fraud with 18 -24 mm beard so my chin looks robust now
I looksmaxed whole point like this

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and Matheus

Looking pretty good

That's what I was thinking, maybe fin with minox + derminator once I got $$$ to buy it (the derminator). For the beard idk, some people say they like it but I think it lacks thickness and is not very uniform. I was thinking to go with a very light stubble to showcase my jawline once I got my skincare and acne scars done.
Good idea though to fraud short chin with beard.

How do you fraud your nw2.5 ? Prob is my forehead is tall already so that makes it even harder to fraud.

I also got HT from nw3.5 to like nw2.2, btu got veyr good thickness with this routine
I also was candidate for genio, but i fraud with 18 -24 mm beard so my chin looks robust now
So with minox+derma you get "only" thickness? are you on fin since you get ht?

HT is lifefuel tbh if I can get back to NW1. Do you put minox in your whole hair or just on the NW area ?
Btw is minox on beard compatible with tret ? I would think not but idk

So with minox+derma you get "only" thickness? are you on fin since you get ht?

Yeah i am on fin, but microdising it, i experimented with being off fin but i feel my hair condition went worse so i stick on it
KEvin MAnn has good videos and he recomment it too, i do heavy dermarolling to small blood
MY hairline is still not good
I could sent before and after if u want

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
HT is lifefuel tbh if I can get back to NW1. Do you put minox in your whole hair or just on the NW area ?
Btw is minox on beard compatible with tret ? I would think not but idk

I only put it on hair area because i believe on blank places i will not have regrowth, but now with derarolling i experiment also with putting it on skin, bald areas
Might send you before and after if wanna i have same issues like u have a bit

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and Matheus