Is this rape?

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
So let's say I fucked this girl, I rip her pants off p in the v whatever, she says no im like shut up bitch, I cum and do my thing, then she says actually she liked it and yeah.

Would this still be rape? If so is it based?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, future_, boxface34 and 3 others
She might say you raped her dude don’t get on her bad side is my advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, Corleone, vermillioncorefan and 8 others
No it isn't

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and not__cel
So let's say I fucked this girl, I rip her pants off p in the v whatever, she says no im like shut up bitch, I cum and do my thing, then she says actually she liked it and yeah.

all are human made definitions and no objective muh this is rape

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and Azonin
all are human made definitions and no objective muh this is rape
tbh its rape when she doesnt like it

....... but a woman can not like it and still consent, righttttt?

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
but i fucked her without consent?
Did you mean you stright up just fucked her without consent and then she said she was okay with it after?

That is rape

If she suddenly asks you to stop in the middle but you finish and she made it clear it was fine then no.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
What the fuck does rape even mean? I never wrapped my mind around this concept.

Murder is simple, intentional killing

Did you mean you stright up just fucked her without consent and then she said she was okay with it after?

That is rape

If she suddenly asks you to stop in the middle but you finish and she made it clear it was fine then no.
But if she is fine with it then how is it rape?

Yeah bro because if you rape someone there is no way they would lie to put themselves in a safer position

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Yeah bro because if you rape someone there is no way they would lie to put themselves in a safer position
You can't know if she was fine with it for sure

And many rape cases end up in the victim getting killed by the perpetrator

It's not always the safer position, but that's not the main point.

A woman has sex, says no initially, you finish and she goes "woah i actually kind of liked that"

If someone made you eat something you initially didnt want like a sandwich, and then you ate that sandwich and went "fuck that shits delicious", would that be forcefeeding? If so then wouldnt that mean that rape isnt inherently immoral the same way forcefeeding is?

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and n9wiff
You can't know if she was fine with it for sure
I can make the same argument against you, why should I stop fucking her if I can't be sure that she doesn't want it? Makes no sense.
And many rape cases end up in the victim getting killed by the perpetrator
Which has what to do with what I said.

A woman has sex, says no initially, you finish and she goes "woah i actually kind of liked that"
If she genuinely thinks that then no it isn't rape, I answered this already here
No it isn't
but i fucked her without consent?
But then you circle back to the point above?
What the fuck does rape even mean? I never wrapped my mind around this concept.

Murder is simple, intentional killing
You force someone to undergo sexual acts or manipulate them into doing so with drugs or blackmail etc.
If she enjoyed it and doesn't press charges, it is still rape but you won't get charged which I assume was what you meant in your title

• +1
Reactions: greycel
If she genuinely thinks that then no it isn't rape, I answered this already here
But how is it not rape if I was fucking her non-consensually? Is that not an instance of rape or?
But then you circle back to the point above?
I wasn't making a point about whether it is rape or not, I was simply asking questions that you can't answer cogently.
You force someone to undergo sexual acts or manipulate them into doing so with drugs or blackmail etc.
That definition doesn't solve the problem, because I'm specifically asking, under what conditions is it forced? An example is the one that I gave, is it forced? Yes or no? Why?
If she enjoyed it and doesn't press charges, it is still rape but you won't get charged which I assume was what you meant in your title
But you said it isn't rape and that you "already answered this".

You're a 6'7 billionaire. Don't worry, you can get away with that. :lul:

Even epstein got caught, we are not perfect
Biggest JB slayer in the world.

5d28b40b21a861140c5aec19

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 71265, Ryan, Azonin and 2 others
girls want to be taken without consent by HTN+ dude

• +1
Reactions: cadee
she doesnt give you consent by saying but she wants it
youre equivocating consent with "consent by expression"

youre not making sense

I don't know. I don't care. All I want to know is what was she wearing and why the fuck was she out after 10pm?

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I don't know. I don't care. All I want to know is what was she wearing and why the fuck was she out after 10pm?
its a hypothetical scenario

i just dont know what rape means

If she doesnt care there is no problem

Idk

• +1
Reactions: greycel

Yea dumb fuck

look at this epstein sig.

Pile of fucking shyte.

@Sny ban this guy

• +1
Reactions: Sny and yeeyeeslayer
It's not always the safer position, but that's not the main point.

If someone made you eat something you initially didnt want like a sandwich, and then you ate that sandwich and went "fuck that shits delicious", would that be forcefeeding? If so then wouldnt that mean that rape isnt inherently immoral the same way forcefeeding is?
Dude it's not the same for such obvious reasons. One can cause alot of trauma the other not really. Could give STDs, get pregnant. Raise the rapists child. Rape = no consent. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Last edited:

This is when I go back to America, I’ll avoid foids at all cost. Not even chad is safe from rape/abuse accusations

This is when I go back to America, I’ll avoid foids at all cost. Not even chad is safe from rape/abuse accusations
that wasnt exactly my point but sure

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Dude it's not the same for such obvious reasons. One can cause alot of trauma the other not really. Could give STDs, get pregnant. Raise the rapists child. Rape = no consent. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
what constitutes no consent?

it started off as rape but in the end it turned out not to be,

never do this again OP however

When they say they dont want to have sex but you then start to have sex with her. pretty simple!
so if she says no to sex while i am cumming and i cant stop myself, am i raping her?

@yeeyeeslayer Ok so would I be guilty of rape in the end?

She can lie that you raped her and you're going to prison for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and yeeyeeslayer
keyword can

so if she says no to sex while i am cumming and i cant stop myself, am i raping her?
if she said yes first and later said no? you pull out when they start saying no then you did what ur supposed to do. And did nothing wrong.

She can lie that you raped her and you're going to prison for a long time.
nah women cant just get you to jail for testimony

Why were you alone with this girl anyway

@yeeyeeslayer Ok so would I be guilty of rape in the end?
I don't know

why don't you try consulting a lawyer for legal advice instead of teenage incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, maxxmclooks, LegitUser and 1 other person