Is this the answer to all of our problems?

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
A Good Orthodontist and Diet? Maybe we over complicated all of this. Think about it... Literally every ratio and falio can be fixed with those two things.

-Big forehead.... Widen skull with mse from your ortho
-Bad Eyes... your maxilla is fucked up.. go to a orthodontist
-balding... fix your diet your body is calcifying and your blood flow is shit (that's all balding is... bad circulation and pollution)
-Narrow Chin... Widen skull with ortho
-Bad Jaw... Ortho
-Asymmetric maxilla... ortho
-Big nose.... ods are your maxilla is just recessed.. ortho
-hooked nose... maxilla is recessed... ortho
-philtrum is big... fix the bones causing it to be large with your ortho

haha see my point?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 000, Darkstrand, Usum and 3 others
maxillofacial surgeon, not an ortho

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Darkstrand, Usum and 12 others
The answer to our problems is to fucking rope once and for all

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Nosecel
lefort 4

• JFL
Reactions: Fear
Can mse realy widen the forehead and will it widen the temples too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
thats not how it works

It will widen the whole skull yes.... literally why I'm getting a palate expander.
Damn i am gonna get one too then how old are you btw?

Damn i am gonna get one too then how old are you btw?
I'm 21, don't buy the "you're too old to ascend bullshit. Your bones are always being replaced till you die. The process just slows with age.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Norwooder, Lorsss and 1 other person
A Good Orthodontist and Diet? Maybe we over complicated all of this. Think about it... Literally every ratio and falio can be fixed with those two things.

-balding... fix your diet your body is calcifying and your blood flow is shit (that's all balding is... bad circulation and pollution)
-Bad Jaw... Ortho

haha see my point?
How would he fix neutral canthal tilt tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
How would he fix neutral canthal tilt tho
I honestly believe hunter eyes are made by proper alignment of the maxilla so if you move your maxilla by moving your palatine bone then you should get hunter eyes. My face is an example of this really. One maxilla is more rotated so my right eye is hardcore hunter but my left is weak hunter. Things like TMJ will also fuck up your alignment and give your eyes an asymmetric tilt/ look.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and BackFromTheMogging
I honestly believe hunter eyes are made by proper alignment of the maxilla so if you move your maxilla by moving your palatine bone then you should get hunter eyes. My face is an example of this really. One maxilla is more rotated so my right eye is hardcore hunter but my left is weak hunter. Things like TMJ will also fuck up your alignment and give your eyes an asymmetric tilt/ look.
So would face pulling help with this ? I do kinda see what you mean, like having a properly developed face that doesnt "melt" and with a good forward and upward growth would always end up in pct right ?

So would face pulling help with this ? I do kinda see what you mean, like having a properly developed face that doesnt "melt" and with a good forward and upward growth would always end up in pct right ?
I really think it would yes. Make sure your teeth and alignment are PERFECT before face pulling though. I have a crossbite rn... imagine what that would look like if I pulled on it JFL

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
All hail the Maxilla

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku

-Bad Jaw... Ortho

haha see my point?
No cure for shortcels

Thx bro but im bo a shortcel :D

But yea a diet will fix many ppl. But f.e i need eye surgery. Its alsways different
Are you sure you need eye surgery? MOST people who think they need eye/nose surgery just need more forward growth/ expansion

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread and Usum
I really think it would yes. Make sure your teeth and alignment are PERFECT before face pulling though. I have a crossbite rn... imagine what that would look like if I pulled on it JFL
Aight let's hope for the best bro

how do you counter the gap you get from the mse?
Tooth gap? From what I understand you are given aligners throughout the process and your teeth tilt slight inward. TBH worst case scenario id take a minor gap for god tier zygos and symmetry. Chad doesn't smile with teeth.

if you have a big hooked nose, you still need a rhino even with a good lower third

Same.
One became "hunter" but the other is just normal or moving less quickly I hope.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
I need to push my maxilla forward so bad but don’t know how

Curing balding with diet is low IQ blue pill brainlet strategy. DUT OR DEATH

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Curing balding with diet is low IQ blue pill brainlet strategy. DUT OR DEATH
Diet= Things you consume....
if you have a big hooked nose, you still need a rhino even with a good lower third
nah there are several examples where maxilla rotation gets rid of the hook. You've gota have it bad to be hooked.