Is this the optimal hooded eyed look?

Treasure223

Treasure223

I'm the only nice guy here

Check the guy on this thread. This kind of prooves the bone > fat hooding theory

Tagged high iq people:
@datboijj @ItisOver @22Bones @DatGuyYouLike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 4797
Well it basically pushed his fat down and compressed it

Not a single word

• WTF
Reactions: Treasure223
Well it basically pushed his fat down and compressed it
But it was an implant. Whats the point of getting fillers when theres implants

Fuk u ur literally named 22bones
I’m just playing, but most hooded eyes are from soft tissue not bone. The ones that are nearly completely hooded by bone look uncanny so trust me that’s not want you want.
6D84CC70 B6C9 432C 8402 74272071F1E3

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I’m just playing, but most hooded eyes are from soft tissue not bone. The ones that are nearly completely hooded by bone look uncanny so trust me that’s not want you want.
View attachment 1008314

It's the PFH making him look uncanny. Not how lowset his supraorbitals are. If he had a better PFL-PFH ratio combined with his ultra lowset supraorbitals he would have near ideal eyes...

Custom-Forehead-Implant-result-oblique-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

JFL at that implant, I agree with this comment from the jaw forum:

This thread seems kinda stupid, honestly. Look at most male models (90%+) - they have absolutely no brow ridge whatsoever. NONE. Completely flat foreheads. Also, you have the first image with brow implants and it looks ridiculous as f**k. Totally anatomically incorrect. It's like a weird shelf protruding off his forehead.

It looks way too comical and fake, looks like a toad forehead.

It's the PFH making him look uncanny. Not how lowset his supraorbitals are. If he had a better PFL-PFH ratio combined with his ultra lowset supraorbitals he would have near ideal eyes...
You’re right about the phl but that’s not the only reason. Imo he needs less bone and more fat. His supeaorbitals look like bricks just hanging off the edge of his face instead of blending nicely into the eyelid.

Bone hooded
0D4354B7 7D1D 43DE AC02 C8E1F7A29320

Bone and fat hooded
210CD3E8 AA29 4742 BA4F D83AAB25429D

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 5061
Hand real hands pull challenge record browney vistas face dias 029b690143b70273 b093133c0f708e94

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK