Is this true about dental fillings?

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
Whats up guys.
Today I was telling my grandpa that I had some cavities but that I would try to see if there was a natural method to resolve it so I didn't have to go to a dentist that would grind my teeth. Anyways, he explained to me that they remove the black part which is rotten and they cover it with a paste. The things that they destroy the nerve that connects the teeth to the rest of the body so the teeth is still there but it is death pretty much. So, if it is like that, I won't have it treated by a dentist (I don't want to have a death teeth that will rot overtime anyways because it doesn't have a supply of nutrients or will shrink anyways making my face to sink).

I'll try to see if I can't supplement maxx (k2 mainly, magnesium, d3 as well as a buch of other shit if possible) and improvedietmaxx so I don't promote so much the aparition of cavities. Maybe I'll start to drink more water since sometimes I don't drink too much so as to not interfere with digestion and because I hate drinking from a plastic bottle in uni, but I'll see about bringing a glass one.

I'll have to get my tongue tie removed at some point because I think that causes mouth breathing (specially at night).

I'll have to improve allergies, I don't know if will take meds or something or maybe get the jewxines reatment (I started that treatment when I was 17 but I never ended it and those shits caused me a lot of problems, it was exactly at that time that I started to get depressed and it may have been related to injecting myself with that because it was around the same time)

I'll try to oil pull to see if that works (olive and coconut if I can but maybe just coconut so far, don't know of other oils).

I downloaded the book The cure for tooth decay by Ramiel Nagel, I've seen testimonial that by following all of the principles in that book (not too much to understand tbh for wht I've seen, don't eat fucking bread or sugar not too much fruits control fucking carbs and consume enough vitamins and minerals) the cavities have dissapeared.

well niggas, wish me luck. Any other shit you recommend?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Cardiologyscribe
So long

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7580 and AlexBrown84
xylitol perhaps. but what you described happens when they do a root canal 💀

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Rt-Rust1
Your teeth can remineralize and repair themselves if the damage isn't too bad but dentists hardly ever mention that. It's just it's calcium etc instead of enamel fixing the teeth.

As far as a real bad tooth doing a root canal and filling it in will usually last a really long time. Also with the tooth still in place you don't get a sunken look. That only happens if you lose the tooth or lose most of the base of it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ChristianChad, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
I know nigga the idea was initially to ask about dental fillings, I asked my father and he says they kill the root only if the cavity is too deep so if it isn't they just scrape the surface. I want to do that now I am just not sure about the paste they apply, I would prefer that the gap was refilled with new bone through nutrition and don't know if the paste will allow for it (does anybody know?).
xylitol perhaps. but what you described happens when they do a root canal 💀
I'll look into xilitol.

Nigga maybe I'll need some money to do all this shit. Or maybe I just do half of it.

I'll see if I get it treated by a dentist then but maybe I should just do the shit I listed

Last edited:
Also with the tooth still in place you don't get a sunken look. That only happens if you lose the tooth or lose most of the base of it.
If the nerves is removed then there's no more nutrient supply, so it will probably dissapear (shrink) over the years, maybe ten, maybe twenty as there is no minerals feeding it and saliva and bacteria and all the shit will 'eat' it.

Yeah the Idea is to remineralize specially with the k2 and maybe d3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
If the nerves is removed then there's no more nutrient supply, so it will probably dissapear (shrink) over the years, maybe ten, maybe twenty as there is no minerals feeding it and saliva and bacteria and all the shit I might eat will 'eat' it.

Yeah the Idea is to remineralize specially with the k2 and maybe d3

Yep they can go 20+ years many times before causing major issues.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Rt-Rust1
you need alkaline saliva ph to remineralize teeth

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Rt-Rust1
You have to mouthwash with your own urine.
ok. But it doesnt make a lot of sense to me since mouthwashing last just as long as you do it. Then the rest of the day you produce new saliva

How do I get that
Baking soda, alkaline foods. But tbh it’s mostly genetics some people can eat like shit and not get a single cavity because they have good saliva biome

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Baking soda, alkaline foods. But tbh it’s mostly genetics some people can eat like shit and not get a single cavity because they have good saliva biome
Yes I guess it may be related to gut microbiome :feelswhy: It's over

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies