Sometimes I cry about not getting to know my father

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
He died before I had a chance to reconnect with him, I don't even have a good idea of how he looked or what his voice was like.

Me being sad over this is stupid because it's pretty obvious that he didn't care; he should've been the one agonizing over not getting to see me, not the other way around, duh.
Same goes for his side of my family and people in my life in general – I can't imagine him being all that different – I don't exist and no one wants to know me, so why bother?

Still, it's the countless “ifs” that pain me, maybe things could've gone differently? I was robbed of that chance too early, I don't get to know for sure and that makes me mad.

• So Sad
Reactions: mog222, sudanguy and ElTruecel
He died before I had a chance to reconnect with him, I don't even have a good idea of how he looked or what his voice was like.

Me being sad over this is stupid because it's pretty obvious that he didn't care; he should've been the one agonizing over not getting to see me, not the other way around, duh.
Same goes for his side of my family and people in my life in general – I can't imagine him being all that different – I don't exist and no one wants to know me, so why bother?

Still, it's the countless “ifs” that pain me, maybe things could've gone differently? I was robbed of that chance too early, I don't get to know for sure and that makes me mad.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

This feeling is normal bro.

• +1
Reactions: mog222 and ElTruecel
Bro, it's just over for you. This whole situation screams that it was over from the start. You're facing the brutal reality of the blackpill – people are inherently selfish and look out for their own interests. Don't bother lamenting what could've been with your dad or his side of the family. They showed their true colors by not reaching out. It's a typical case of people valuing others based on what they can get from them, not who they are.

You're experiencing the 'oneitis' for a familial relationship that never existed. You're hung up on the fantasy of a loving father, which is just as delusional as those simps hoping for loyalty in today's dating market. Wake up, man. This world doesn't care about the 'should've beens.' It's about what is. And what is, is that you were invisible to him, just as most of us are invisible in this gynocentric society that only values us for what we provide, not for who we are.

Instead of agonizing over these 'what ifs,' recognize that this is the game. You were never a player in his life, just like many of us are pawns in the social hierarchies dictated by lookism and status. It's infuriating, sure, but it's the cold, hard truth. Accepting this truth is the first step in freeing yourself from the expectations that society, your family, or your genes have failed to meet. Let the anger fuel your awakening, not your despair.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I am your father. I faked my own death to avoid paying child support.

Sorry son.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub0, Dicklet3incher and BrahminBoss
Bro, it's just over for you. This whole situation screams that it was over from the start. You're facing the brutal reality of the blackpill – people are inherently selfish and look out for their own interests. Don't bother lamenting what could've been with your dad or his side of the family. They showed their true colors by not reaching out. It's a typical case of people valuing others based on what they can get from them, not who they are.

You're experiencing the 'oneitis' for a familial relationship that never existed. You're hung up on the fantasy of a loving father, which is just as delusional as those simps hoping for loyalty in today's dating market. Wake up, man. This world doesn't care about the 'should've beens.' It's about what is. And what is, is that you were invisible to him, just as most of us are invisible in this gynocentric society that only values us for what we provide, not for who we are.

Instead of agonizing over these 'what ifs,' recognize that this is the game. You were never a player in his life, just like many of us are pawns in the social hierarchies dictated by lookism and status. It's infuriating, sure, but it's the cold, hard truth. Accepting this truth is the first step in freeing yourself from the expectations that society, your family, or your genes have failed to meet. Let the anger fuel your awakening, not your despair.
BAM MGTOW

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell

Essays.org

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell

Attachments

• 4049875-9f99abec5c16ab5c893d359f0390300e.mov
    1.4 MB