Is Tretinoin good for treating razor bumps and ingrown hairs? Does it help with Hyperpigmentation.

mogging

mogging

JFL @ rotters
I have coerced hair and I’m easily prone to getting razor bumps. Not shaving for a while induced ingrown hairs, same with my dad.

I use razor bump treatments like “Tend Skin”. It works but there is still hyperpigmentation. Does Tret help?

~mogging (I’m not mogging anyone, this is just cope)

I have coerced hair and I’m easily prone to getting razor bumps. Not shaving for a while induced ingrown hairs, same with my dad.

I use razor bump treatments like “Tend Skin”. It works but there is still hyperpigmentation. Does Tret help?

~mogging (I’m not mogging anyone, this is just cope)
What worked for me was getting a shav8ing cream for sensitive skin (check reddit for this). Are you switching oput yopur razor blades frequently and washing g them with hot water before you use? Shaving against the grain? WHat does your skincare routine looklike. You should cleanse before shaving and moisturize after.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
What worked for me was getting a shav8ing cream for sensitive skin (check reddit for this). Are you switching oput yopur razor blades frequently and washing g them with hot water before you use? Shaving against the grain? WHat does your skincare routine looklike. You should cleanse before shaving and moisturize after.
I use a clipper now and I’m thinking about buying an epilator since my hair grows fast and I get a 5 o clock shadow with 10 hours. I cleanse and moisturize after every session. You’re right tho it’s probably the shitty blades of the clipper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Good question. I also have an ingrown hair. It's not noticeable on the surface but I can feel it everytime I touch it. I feel like cutting my face open slightly or something to treat it, but seems like a bad idea. How does one even get rid of it?

• +1
Reactions: mogging
clean up diet and consider maintaining like .25inch beard growth with trimmer instead of clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: mogging and PURE ARYAN GENETICS