is upper lid eye exposure always a failo?

Kraken
I've never paid attention much to upper eyelid exposure until recently. I am sure there are plenty of chads with upper eyelid exposure who still look good right?

Yes its not automatically a failo. Harmony is what matters most.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and rand anon
A little bit is not the end of the world, but too much UEE will make you look like a cuck

I've never paid attention much to upper eyelid exposure until recently. I am sure there are plenty of chads with upper eyelid exposure who still look good right?
UEE isn't a falio by itself, of course it depends on how well it fits with your overall face.

But generally an eye area with UEE can be improved by removing UEE.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and apocalypse
I have a lot, my eyes don’t usually open all the way, it makes me look sad n soulful

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Its the only thing preventing me from being a chad tbh. My biggest halos are my jaw, height, and frame. I was thinking about getting surgery to get hooded eyes cause I dont want to be sub chad.

A little to no UEE is ideal. Moderate amount and more is a failo for sure but not a detrimental one irl.

if u have uee just squint fraud 24/7 like me. i squint everywhere i go, sometimes people think im retarded but honestly it looks cool and my eyesight has improved (i can see further than before squintmax 24/7)

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Slight uee is ideal

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
On men yes. Of corse if it’s like 1 millimeter it doesn’t matter.
But if you have great eyelashes you can also survive a bit more UEE than regularly

• +1
Reactions: Momolooksmax and JackHanma
On men yes. Of corse if it’s like 1 millimeter it doesn’t matter.
But if you have great eyelashes you can also survive a bit more UEE than regularly
Can confirm saved by lashes effect

• +1
Reactions: Momolooksmax