is v taper really as important as people say?

potentialzaddy

potentialzaddy

Gold
idk if im giga coping but i think the body looks better with a little bit of curve, nothing hipcel tier but nothing blocky like a pogo stick either, on paper hemsworth should have the better body but i think cavils looks way better? full homo you cocksucking faggots lets worship sexy men

These physique‘s also attract women but not as much as a sexually dimorphic frame which is your shoulder breadth (clavicle’s and scapula laterally spread out) and small narrow hip’s with a large ribcage, Doe’s not matter if the dimorphic frame is skinny because he will still look big naturally Since the bone’s are large on average.

14AB88C4 3CA1 4E49 AB89 464B33F0EED1

These physique‘s also attract women but not as much as a sexually dimorphic frame which is your shoulder breadth (clavicle’s and scapula laterally spread out) and small narrow hip’s with a large ribcage, Doe’s not matter if the dimorphic frame is skinny because he will still look big naturally Since the bone’s are large on average.

View attachment 1983397
feeling kind of blessed for my brick shithouse shoulders now, explains why people called me stocky even when i was underweight

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
feeling kind of blessed for my brick shithouse shoulders now, explains why people called me stocky even when i was underweight
Frame is around 70% of your physique and muscle size is 30%

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21597

Users who are viewing this thread

Back