Islam is so fucked up and it is actually insane how retarded people are

T

They_are_all_whores

Iron
Like literally ik it is hard to not believe smth you have been taught your whole life by the media but I am 14 and already left this shit suck an incel religion no true muslim is slaying no true muslim is making money no true muslim is doing anything good it is a all cope religion made by pdf file with will sexaul fantasies because he has shizphroenia, epilepsy and kluver busy and every condition fucking linked to brain damage

Over for muslimcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shia.jihadist, virgin, goobermaxxing17 and 15 others
Like literally ik it is hard to not believe smth you have been taught your whole life by the media but I am 14 and already left this shit suck an incel religion no true muslim is slaying no true muslim is making money no true muslim is doing anything good it is a all cope religion made by pdf file with will sexaul fantasies because he has shizphroenia, epilepsy and kluver busy and every condition fucking linked to brain damage

Over for muslimcels
I agree. @Imretarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Imretarded?
No islam for bitches

Nigga gonna start reading the quran to the hoes

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and EdgyFashionist
I agree. @Imretarded?
Fr it is all masculinity copers who teach other men how to cope and end up with a miserable partner that they have to raoe cuz they are so ugly

• +1
Reactions: N1666, boss8055, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
Islam is actually one of the best ways to manage human nature and keep it under control. That can have negatives. But there are a lot of positives to it too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, EdgyFashionist, thereallegend and 5 others
No islam for bitches

Nigga gonna start reading the quran to the hoes
Read it to them shows how much you like children,gruesome torture and oh you idiolise a book written by a guy who has documented symptoms of epilepsy or schizophrenia

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and WhoTookVendetta
we all know god is real otherwise barret wouldn't exist
Y'all seem to have no logic here it is fucking evolution we have no shitty clue if there is a god or not even then it is a uselss debate autistic people debate abt

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and thebuffdon690
Y'all seem to have no logic here it is fucking evolution we have no shitty clue if there is a god or not even then it is a uselss debate autistic people debate abt
wdym barret is logical?

@noobs what does he mean? He thinks barret isn't real?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, boss8055, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
Read it to them shows how much you like children,gruesome torture and oh you idiolise a book written by a guy who has documented symptoms of epilepsy or schizophrenia
He had temporal lobe epilepsy

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I like how they subject women to getting stoned for being whores and just treating them like second class civilians in general, the rest is pretty silly in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, boss8055, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
Islam is actually one of the best ways to manage human nature and keep it under control. That can have negatives. But there are a lot of positives to it
Explain how you mean by gender segregation and marraige we can avoid what is happening outside?

• +1
Rape is based and redpilled!

Tehy like rape especially martial rape especially if it is a 6 yr old especially if you write as your destined and especially if it is you brother sister bonus piont you keep abusing her body to creat poor children to suffer from malnutrition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and FascisstChad
Islam is actually one of the best ways to manage human nature and keep it under control. That can have negatives. But there are a lot of positives to it too
Yesss by permitting the men to treat women like literal livestock and killing anyone who leaves the religion! Islam is the Truth!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, DalitBoss and FascisstChad
I like how they subject women to getting stoned for being whores and just treating them like second class civilians in general, the rest is pretty silly in my opinion
Women must have zero rights what so ever! Every great civilisation knew this. Who talks about how America or the eu is a “high” civilisation?😂😂😂 they talk about Rome and Greece which kept those whores in check! Women are the anthesis of civilisation!

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, boss8055 and twilight

Over for muslimcels
You can keep coping while I get to have 4 wives and unlimited Concubines I also get 77 hoors in the after life while you burn in jahannam fucking low T bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, boss8055, FascisstChad and 1 other person

Over for muslimcels
Also I wanted to add imagine actually reading the Qur'an not only is it written in outdated arabic even if you learn arabic as a native

It is still hard as shit it is all over the olace so random it feels like whatever came to mohammedcel mind got written thw amount of clear cut contradictions and the total rejection of logic and tested science isn't eniugh

I mean yeah islam got a few a parts rly good but so did hinducels,chirstcels and jewcels suprise suprise even the nazis were correct sbt some topics

• +1
Yesss by permitting the men to treat women like literal livestock and killing anyone who leaves the religion! Islam is the Truth
Kill anybody who leaves and Denies that shit we can't have humans evolving intelligence here

And even livestock is more respected it is like if masculinity copers on fucking retarded steriods

But don't blame a brain dmaged fuck he clearly had stroke and schizophrenic episodes that were his revelations

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and liberiangrimreaper
You can keep coping while I get to have 4 wives and unlimited Concubines I also get 77 hoors in the after life while you burn in jahannam fucking low T bitch
Keep coping with the schizophrenia bro jus like Mohammadcel

• +1
Venting over a religion online but can't do shit in real life, because they will behead you. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and They_are_all_whores
Yesss by permitting the men to treat women like literal livestock and killing anyone who leaves the religion! Islam is the Truth!
Women are basically livestock, the only thing women should be doing is giving birth and raising kids. No jobs no opinions, they need to keep quiet.

Based song showing what life’s about.

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
Women are basically livestock, the only thing women should be doing is giving birth and raising kids. No jobs no opinions, they need to keep quiet.

Yeah don't go outside without mahram

Don't marry without idiot parents agreeing

Dont marry anyone inside islam you might discover the truth

Get fuck get raped repopulate and oh women are so valued in islam we cover you up so you don't get abused by everyone and only one person can abuse

I forget to add women can wear gold and men can't see islam is so pro woman???!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
He had temporal lobe epilepsy
Yea as I said epliyctic or shizphroenic as I also noticed his symptoms are veryyyyyyy similar to a condition called cluver busy where your front lobe is damaged so I thought abt a damaged frontal lobe

Makes sense according to questionable sources he threw his fairly successful social life while being married jus to support his delusions

Get fuck get raped repopulate and oh women are so valued in islam we cover you up so you don't get abused by everyone and only one person can abuse

I forget to add women can wear gold and men can't see islam is so pro woman???!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and thebuffdon690

Why do you simp for women so much, they ain’t gon fuck you lil bro!😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Y'all can anybody rate me here rn

Tbh I think I am a normie or more probably a 4 at best considering how girls and and guys treat me

No I am not indian I am Egyptian and I am 14 rate me as I am 14
IMG 20240731 051009 424

• JFL
Reactions: watah, boss8055 and yeeyeeslayer
Why do you simp for women so much, they ain’t gon fuck you lil bro!😂😂😂
I absolutely hate most women especially the ones my age I jus think islam is retarded but woman are so retarded I will have to make multiple posts abt them

(A cope a day keeps the rope away)

• +1
Yea as I said epliyctic or shizphroenic as I also noticed his symptoms are veryyyyyyy similar to a condition called cluver busy where your front lobe is damaged so I thought abt a damaged frontal lobe

Makes sense according to questionable sources he threw his fairly successful social life while being married jus to support his delusions
I’ve always said this Islam is a cope religion. Others not so much because you don’t have to do crazy rituals at the expense of peoples humanity and suffering. Islam will always be the odd one out in that regard

• +1

Your religion isn’t spiritual and doesn’t come from God. It’s a guild-like cult made by a pedophilic sex addicted warlord that used ‘God’ to justify his evil ideologies and actions.

Seems like you don’t care though so whatever dude :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and DalitBoss
بقولكم والله مصصصررررريييي

عمتا هو دي الي كل البنات بتقوله لي
انت عندك ١٤ سنة لسا وشك مش مكتمل نموه أصلا انت عايز تقيم إيه يسطا💀

• +1
Your religion isn’t spiritual and doesn’t come from God. It’s a guild-like cult made by a pedophilic sex addicted warlord that used ‘God’ to justify his evil ideologies and actions.

Seems like you don’t care though so whatever dude :cautious:

comes from a guy with a damged frontal lobe

انت عندك ١٤ سنة لسا وشك مش مكتمل نموه أصلا انت عايز تقيم إيه يسطا💀
عايز اعرف تلبوتنشيل انا كده كده عيل متوحد و لسا واحد قايله كله شبه طيز السنجاب بس كده كده مش مهتم

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
عايز اعرف تلبوتنشيل انا كده كده عيل متوحد و لسا واحد قايله كله شبه طيز السنجاب بس كده كده مش مهتم
في ناس تانيه عنده 14 اتعمله rating

@yeeyeeslayer @Autismcel :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
انت chadlite
البوتينشال psl god

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist, yeeyeeslayer and irkkedmulatto
She not only called other guys ass even when I gaver her this guy she said he was bald and that everybody was sub five
Screenshot 2024 07 31 09 10 31 33

And instead allowed a guys 4-5 year older than her in school to be her cursh it is like they all fantasize abt having relationshios with older guys
IMG 20240731 055149 723

i swear I ain't even one bit I more confused how retarded they are

• +1
another Egyptian ffs @ryuken :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken