Islam is the only religion based enough to prevent whoredom and inceldom

The Quran consists of revelations from God to the Prophet. Why would this chapter be revealed to anyone else? Otherwise it would have named the person in question as it always does in the Qur'an.
Nah, Allah actually uses in the Qur'an those kind of mentions and references without naming people but that everyone understands, and at the same time, the surah is appliable for all times and the words possess several timeless meanings

For example, the small surah Al Kawthar, Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning)

1.Verily, We have granted you Al-Kauthar (a river in Paradise);

2. Therefore turn in prayer to your Lord and sacrifice (to Him only).

3. For he who makes you angry - he will be cut off (the word used is abtar, and he will be cut off or severed from every good thing in this world and in the Hereafter).

Here a tafsir: "It is reported by Ibn Abi Hatim (رح) ، on the authority of Suddi, and by Baihaqi, in Dala'il-un- Nubuwwah, on the authority of Muhammad Ibn Ali Ibn Husain, that the arabs used to taunt and revile people who have lost their male offspring. They used to refer to such a person as 'abtar', meaning 'having no male offspring'. In keeping with this social evil, when the young son of the Prophet ﷺ ، namely Qasim passed away, some leaders of Quraish, especially ` As Ibn Wh'il, started taunting the Prophet ﷺ telling the people that they no longer need to bother about him, because he had no sons to carry on his name and that he would be forgotten after his death; he is 'abtar', that is, his lineage is cut off."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, shia.jihadist and Gengar
why does it say "He turned away" then instead of "You turned away"

anyway, thats the sunni interpretation and im saying the shia interpretation like maghrebgator said

just dont say 'bad side' it sounds like you're saying he was capable of sin
I didn't know there was a difference in opinion between the two regarding this surah. Anyway, it was my own interpretation but it seems I agree with sunnis without knowing on this matter. Also, you were the one putting words in my mouth, I did not even think of using the term "bad." By the way, as for you/he, it seems it may be an error in translation, but it seems logical it is directed at the Prophet. Anyway, I am not here to argue about this, I'm just explaining what I personally think makes the most sense.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Nah, Allah actually uses in the Qur'an those kind of mentions and references without naming people but that everyone understands, and at the same time, the surah is appliable for all times and the words possess several timeless meanings

For example, the small surah Al Kawthar, Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning)

3. For he who makes you angry - he will be cut off (the word used is abtar, and he will be cut off or severed from every good thing in this world and in the Hereafter).

Here a tafsir: "It is reported by Ibn Abi Hatim (رح) ، on the authority of Suddi, and by Baihaqi, in Dala'il-un- Nubuwwah, on the authority of Muhammad Ibn Ali Ibn Husain, that the arabs used to taunt and revile people who have lost their male offspring. They used to refer to such a person as 'abtar', meaning 'having no male offspring'. In keeping with this social evil, when the young son of the Prophet ﷺ ، namely Qasim passed away, some leaders of Quraish, especially ` As Ibn Wh'il, started taunting the Prophet ﷺ telling the people that they no longer need to bother about him, because he had no sons to carry on his name and that he would be forgotten after his death; he is 'abtar', that is, his lineage is cut off."
Precisely. It is clear from the context normally, that's how I came to the conclusion myself. But dang.. shows how ignorant some of the people were back in the day before Islam was re-introduced.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

yes and the other meaning of "Al-Kauthar" is the daughter of the Prophet ﷺ Fatima Zahra (AS) who continued the Prophet's ﷺ lineage

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Bars

yes and the other meaning of "Al-Kauthar" is the daughter of the Prophet ﷺ Fatima Zahra (AS) who continued the Prophet's ﷺ lineage
Dang. So sunnis and shia even interpret the Qur'an completely differently? Brootal. :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Bars
Dang. So sunnis and shia even interpret the Qur'an completely differently? Brootal. :feelsohh:
Al-Kawthar isn't interpreted differently though

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Ffs. 🤦‍♂️ No wonder the muzzie community is such a shitshow. :feelsohh:
There are like 100+ directions of islam faith, it is indeed a shitshow and the argument of the quran being so clear and perfect literally makes no sense considering this

• +1
Reactions: Robert_ and Bars
You just said it also refers to his daughter.
yeah like @MaghrebGator said the verse was revealed because people used to taunt the Prophet saying his lineage had stopped after his children died

so Allah revealed this verse

إِنَّآ أَعْطَيْنَـٰكَ ٱلْكَوْثَرَ ١
Indeed, We have granted you ˹O Prophet˺ abundant goodness. (this means both the river is paradise and his daughter through whom his lineage is not cut off)

فَصَلِّ لِرَبِّكَ وَٱنْحَرْ ٢
So pray and sacrifice to your Lord ˹alone˺.

إِنَّ شَانِئَكَ هُوَ ٱلْأَبْتَرُ ٣
Only the one who hates you is truly cut off (in lineage)

• +1
Reactions: Bars, MaghrebGator and Gengar
I'm not sure if we adhere to that on sunnah, but Kawthar means "Abundant Good" and we don't have a problem considering Fatima (Radiyallahu anha) that.

It's a common name also.
Less than you'd think especially compared to other religions and their differences in sects. They do not reject the tafsir i gave of surah Al Kawthar, we consider they tend to exaggerate about the family of the Prophet and other matters and they have their own reservations about us, etc etc etc

In the sunni-shia debate, although i read shia books, i can never feel the same animosity like someone from Iraq and so on because in my country i have barely seen any shia in my life, and especially in times like today there are bigger matters of concern and i hate secular arab propaganda way more, which tries to inflate even more the rivalry. When you share borders with someone different you tend to dislike him more, and the other way around if you are far. Happens in every level, whether religion or national level etc etc etc

I remember almost 2 years ago me and my cousin saw a practicing shiite woman with her child, i told him "Look, she puts her veil like the iranians, she must be shiite". That' pretty much the only interaction i have had with them in my lifetime.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Gengar and shia.jihadist
There are like 100+ directions of islam faith, it is indeed a shitshow and the argument of the quran being so clear and perfect literally makes no sense considering this
That's why I don't rely on others and just go with my own interpretation. The only downside is that it makes me neither sunni nor shia, couple this with the fact I don't place importance to all hadiths which makes me a "heretic" according to muzzies. Joever for me.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Islamic countries must be so great to live in then. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and depressionmaxxing
That's why I don't rely on others and just go with my own interpretation. The only downside is that it makes me neither sunni nor shia, couple this with the fact I don't place importance to all hadiths which makes me a "heretic" according to muzzies. Joever for me.
No you should pick a direction if you‘re stratetig, bc even if it‘s wrong, you don‘t take the fault but the first iman who preached it

• +1
Kawthar means "Abundant Good" and we don't have a problem considering Fatima (Radiyallahu anha) that.
yeah exactly, and it makes sense that she would be included in "kawthar" since the surah is a response to the taunt of his lineage being cut off

• +1
yeah like @MaghrebGator said the verse was revealed because people used to taunt the Prophet saying his lineage had stopped after his children died

so Allah revealed this verse

إِنَّآ أَعْطَيْنَـٰكَ ٱلْكَوْثَرَ ١
Indeed, We have granted you ˹O Prophet˺ abundant goodness. (this means both the river is paradise and his daughter through whom his lineage is not cut off)

فَصَلِّ لِرَبِّكَ وَٱنْحَرْ ٢
So pray and sacrifice to your Lord ˹alone˺.

إِنَّ شَانِئَكَ هُوَ ٱلْأَبْتَرُ ٣
Only the one who hates you is truly cut off (in lineage)
Imagine mocking the Prophet. Single digit IQ.
I'm not sure if we adhere to that on sunnah, but Kawthar means "Abundant Good" and we don't have a problem considering Fatima (Radiyallahu anha) that.

It's a common name also.

Less than you'd think especially compared to other religions and their differences in sects. They do not reject the tafsir i gave of surah Al Kawthar, we consider they tend to exaggerate about the family of the Prophet and other matters and they have their own reservations about us, etc etc etc

In the sunni-shia debate, although i read shia books, i can never feel the same animosity like someone from Iraq and so on because in my country i have barely seen any shia in my life, and especially in times like today there are bigger matters of concern and i hate secular arab propaganda way more, which tries to inflate even more the rivalry. When you share borders with someone different you tend to dislike him more, and the other way around if you are far. Happens in every level, whether religion or national level etc etc etc

I remember almost 2 years ago me and my cousin saw a practicing shiite woman with her child, i told him "Look, she puts her veil like the iranians, she must be shiite". That' pretty much the only interaction i have had with them in my lifetime.
Secularism is definitely the biggest evil in Islamic societies. But then again it seems they want to be secular, they want to emulate the western worlds. That's what happens when they watch movies from the west and whatnot. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
  • +1
No you should pick a direction if you‘re stratetig, bc even if it‘s wrong, you don‘t take the fault but the first iman who preached it
I want to be responsible for my own decisions, that's why. I don't wish to use someone else as a scapegoat. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and truthhurts
Islamic countries must be so great to live in then. :lul:
Western countries are more Islamic than Islamic countries in the sense they actually take care of their citizens, unlike Islamic countries which are riddled with corruption.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kudagaisme
Imagine mocking the Prophet. Single digit IQ.

Secularism is definitely the biggest evil in Islamic societies. But then again it seems they want to be secular, they want to emulate the western worlds. That's what happens when they watch movies from the west and whatnot. :ogre:
You know, i was watching some time ago a North Korea ambassador (A foreigner who represents them) saying "The biggest mistake of Iran was allowing all the western influence and total open borders. Look at us, we have had famines and so on but we don't have inflitrations, organized dissidence and so on"

Sometimes, i think the muslim world has been too open to the rest of the world. But again, this goes again into the root of classical arab betrayal, economics and how we would have been isolated, small fabricated emirates all over the place like in the khaaleej, etc

Whatever Allah decrees it will bring ultimate victory to Islam.

• JFL
Western countries are more Islamic than Islamic countries in the sense they actually take care of their citizens, unlike Islamic countries which are riddled with corruption.
Ibn Taymiyyah, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “It is said that Allah allows the just state to remain even if it is led by unbelievers, but Allah will not allow the oppressive state to remain even if it is led by Muslims. And it is said that the world will endure with justice and unbelief, but it will not endure with oppression and Islam.”

Allah promised us victory and will give us more just rulers in the future.

• +1
You know, i was watching some time ago a North Korea ambassador (A foreigner who represents them) saying "The biggest mistake of Iran was allowing all the western influence and total open borders. Look at us, we have had famines and so on but we don't have inflitrations, organized dissidence and so on"

Sometimes, i think the muslim world has been too open to the rest of the world. But again, this goes again into the root of classical arab betrayal, economics and how we would have been isolated, small fabricated emirates all over the place like in the khaaleej, etc

Whatever Allah decrees it will bring ultimate victory to Islam.
A foreigner represents North Korea as their ambassador? Kekfuel. Anyway, he's right. Never let any western bhenchods in your countries. They will turn subjects into unloyal subjects and then it will fall sooner or later. I don't see things getting better in the future. Is there not a hadith that says Islam entered as a strange thing and will leave like a strange thing, something to that effect? We are just witnessing the beginning of the end.

• +1
One gender faces virtually zero limitations for receiving sex. Members of this gender can be ugly, super short or tall, obese, old, broke, have zero personality and confidence and still have as much sex as they want, with men higher than their level.

Meanwhile the other gender faces very high limitations pertaining to looks, height, physique, lifestyle, personality etc to have opportunities for sex and reproduction.

In a sexually liberated and open society which gender will end up monopolizing acesss to sex and reproduction? Women. Men are deprived. The balance between both genders is lost.

Previous societies using the timeless and divine authority of religion recognised the nature of men and women. The feminist movement has caused untold damage. Theese previous societies were not "backwards" as modern feminists would have you believe. That mentality is exactly what is needed to save men and women. Unfortunately it's totally over for the non-Muslim world and even some Muslim countries. They have totally swallowed this secular godless framework. The shari'ah will restore the natural balance between both genders and stop women whoring out. There are a few simple solutions that will solve this conflict literally overnight:
  1. Ban alcohol and close bars / nightclubs
  2. Public execution of every LGBTQ+ fag
  3. Promotion of hijab in public
  4. Promotion of housewife as a desirable lifestyle choice
  5. Enforcement of modest dress code (no cleavage, right clothing, short skirts)
  6. Whipping fornicators (yes I deserve it too)
  7. Death penalty for adultery
  8. Lower marriage age to those who are post pubescent
  9. Ban on extensive free mixing between genders in social setting
  10. Gender segregated facilities such as gyms

This is a very moderate form of Islam where the shari'ah reigns supreme. I could have easily said ban women from jobs, education and enforce mandatory hijab but I'm a "moderate" :feelsyay:
:lul::lul: Explain the very high rape count in muslim countries

Id rather my son an incel than some fucking towelhead terrorist

I want to be responsible for my own decisions, that's why. I don't wish to use someone else as a scapegoat. :ogre:
Based and agreed

• Love it
Actually, yes, there were sometimes less favorable sides, which is attested in the Qur'an. You are not going to try and argue against the Qur'an, are you now? :forcedsmile::feelshah:
BRUV YOUR THE MOST HONEST MUSLIM

I STILL HAVE 0 IDEA HOW YOU KNOW THIS BUT THE ONLY PERSON I SEEN WHO IS MUSLIM WHO OPENYL ADMITS THIS IS CALLED DR SHUAB ALI HES A ISLAMIC APOLOGIET SND ACADEMIC HES GOOD AT HIS JOB AND THE ONLY ONE I RESPECT HES GOOD AT HIS JOB SND J EVERN LEARNT STUFF FROM HIM

• Love it
BRUV YOUR THE MOST HONEST MUSLIM

I STILL HAVE 0 IDEA HOW YOU KNOW THIS BUT THE ONLY PERSON I SEEN WHO IS MUSLIM WHO OPENYL ADMITS THIS IS CALLED DR SHUAB ALI HES A ISLAMIC APOLOGIET SND ACADEMIC HES GOOD AT HIS JOB AND THE ONLY ONE I RESPECT HES GOOD AT HIS JOB SND J EVERN LEARNT STUFF FROM HIM
Thank you for the nice words bhai. :love:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not reading all this jive except the title and you got to keep it real that whoredom + inceldom = derogative subhuman quality of people, more incels. It takes out and away the challenge happening of true competitive deity in play, natural selection.

One gender faces virtually zero limitations for receiving sex. Members of this gender can be ugly, super short or tall, obese, old, broke, have zero personality and confidence and still have as much sex as they want, with men higher than their level.

Meanwhile the other gender faces very high limitations pertaining to looks, height, physique, lifestyle, personality etc to have opportunities for sex and reproduction.

In a sexually liberated and open society which gender will end up monopolizing acesss to sex and reproduction? Women. Men are deprived. The balance between both genders is lost.

Previous societies using the timeless and divine authority of religion recognised the nature of men and women. The feminist movement has caused untold damage. Theese previous societies were not "backwards" as modern feminists would have you believe. That mentality is exactly what is needed to save men and women. Unfortunately it's totally over for the non-Muslim world and even some Muslim countries. They have totally swallowed this secular godless framework. The shari'ah will restore the natural balance between both genders and stop women whoring out. There are a few simple solutions that will solve this conflict literally overnight:
  1. Ban alcohol and close bars / nightclubs
  2. Public execution of every LGBTQ+ fag
  3. Promotion of hijab in public
  4. Promotion of housewife as a desirable lifestyle choice
  5. Enforcement of modest dress code (no cleavage, right clothing, short skirts)
  6. Whipping fornicators (yes I deserve it too)
  7. Death penalty for adultery
  8. Lower marriage age to those who are post pubescent
  9. Ban on extensive free mixing between genders in social setting
  10. Gender segregated facilities such as gyms

This is a very moderate form of Islam where the shari'ah reigns supreme. I could have easily said ban women from jobs, education and enforce mandatory hijab but I'm a "moderate" :feelsyay:
you act like having a society with high levels of “whores” and “incels” is a bad thing. humans are hypergamous in nature, having this only helps humanity thrive , islam prevent human biological code from evolving which seriously fucks up human development, for example look at all the muslim countries, 90% are 3rd world shit holes because they prevent humans from being hypergamous, then look at countries who adopt a more eugenic approach when it comes to the dating market such as countries in europe, they all are highly advanced and developed. so islam does not need to be installed in any society in order to function better

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Thanks for reminding me any thread on Islam causes the double digit IQ members to chimp out and throw a fit of senseless rage.

It's a sunnah.

How so?
Do the maths
There is approximatively 1m41w
If 1 guy gets 2 to 4 wives there will be 2 to 4 more celibates.
And it shows in my country.
The incels here are just doomed to work and provid for there family

Do the maths
There is approximatively 1m41w
If 1 guy gets 2 to 4 wives there will be 2 to 4 more celibates.
And it shows in my country.
The incels here are just doomed to work and provid for there family
You fail to account for many variables and also the fact that the average guy won't be marrying multiple wives let alone 4.
What country btw?

Just say patriarchy lol. Christianity had this shit in Medieval Ages, meanwhile they tolerated homosexuality in Ottoman Empire.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
You fail to account for many variables and also the fact that the average guy won't be marrying multiple wives let alone 4.
What country btw?
Senegal
Ikr but polygamy is common here so even with those variables, it wont change much

Not reading all this jive except the title and you got to keep it real that whoredom + inceldom = derogative subhuman quality of people, more incels. It takes out and away the challenge happening of true competitive deity in play, natural selection.
It's full of BS anyway. :feelsohh: Muzzies are degenerate af, they don't follow what they are taught.

are you married?
No... :forcedsmile:
Well I mean Christian nations aka non European white countries are fine. African ones are religious and not degen.

EE is a toss up tbh. Western nations are not “Christian” don’t know how many times I have told Muslims this dunno why they think the west is Christian it’s hilarious :lul::lul: they are secularist atheistic nations they aren’t religious
Oh yeah African societies are obviously fine. I'm not sure about EE...

That's why I mentioned Romania. Isn't Romania the most religious country in Europe. Yet there are so many Romanian prossies. It obviously mogs UK/US and not as degen as them but that's setting the bar low.

you act like having a society with high levels of “whores” and “incels” is a bad thing. humans are hypergamous in nature, having this only helps humanity thrive , islam prevent human biological code from evolving which seriously fucks up human development, for example look at all the muslim countries, 90% are 3rd world shit holes because they prevent humans from being hypergamous, then look at countries who adopt a more eugenic approach when it comes to the dating market such as countries in europe, they all are highly advanced and developed. so islam does not need to be installed in any society in order to function better
The West is collapsing through our very own eyes keep dreaming. Hypergamous societies aren't necessarily 'good' eugenics. Lots of high IQ nerds will go without reproducing because they're too ugly. Not even Isaac Newton reproduced. His ball sack might have contained secrets of the universe.

• +1
Reactions: zub111
This girl is from Ukraine but I guess she’s Muslim. She’s not a whore. She wants Chad too, boyz

Fuck that Allah akbar shit
>from Ukraine
>not a whore

in reality she's a turbo whore with 2 digits body count that married a rich blonde-worshipping birdcel Muslim from the Middle East

enough being said on "non-cucked" Islam :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: @SecularIslamist

I dislike Mohammed but one thing I have to say is everything pertaining to women that man said was true. Nobody can show me one thing he said about women that was false. I ask one man show me a single thing he said about women that was 🧢
women are deficient in intellect is something you disagreed with

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Just let nature do its job ig religion is a part of nature as well

Thank you for the nice words bhai. :love:

women are deficient in intellect is something you disagreed with
I disagree that women are lower IQ but I agree that women are less sensible than men maybe that’s what he meant? Either way it sounds based and I LIKE IT :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
The West is collapsing through our very own eyes keep dreaming. Hypergamous societies aren't necessarily 'good' eugenics. Lots of high IQ nerds will go without reproducing because they're too ugly. Not even Isaac Newton reproduced. His ball sack might have contained secrets of the universe.
i’m not just talking about people of high intelligence, people who are tall, attractive, obviously somewhat smart, strength , athleticism. traits like these which allow societies to thrive. The only reason the west is collapsing is due to mass immigration and islamic culture clashing jfl

i’m not just talking about people of high intelligence, people who are tall, attractive, obviously somewhat smart, strength , athleticism. traits like these which allow societies to thrive.
Being tall and attractive doesn't mean your society prosper because if it did that doesn't explain why China is mogging the West.
The only reason the west is collapsing is due to mass immigration and islamic culture clashing jfl
West is collapsing coz they are secular cucks with no value. They are animals. Smart animals but animals regardless.

• +1
Reactions: zub111
I disagree that women are lower IQ but I agree that women are less sensible than men maybe that’s what he meant? Either way it sounds based and I LIKE IT :lul:
They are lower iq though. Multiple studies show men score 3-6 points higher on average and it’s been a trend for years. . Find me this “bellcurve” in one of these studies:

Sex differences on g and non-g intellectual performance reveal potential sources of STEM discrepancies Gina C. Lemos, et al. Intelligence 41 (2013) 11–18

Lynn, R. (1994). Sex differences in intelligence and brain size: A paradox resolved. Personality and individual differences, 17, 257-271.

Lynn, R., & Irwing, P. (2002). Sex differences in general knowledge, semantic memory and reasoning ability. British Journal of Psychology,93, 545-556.

Lynn, R., & Irwing, P. (2004). Sex differences on the progressive matrices: A meta-analysis. Intelligence, 32, 481-498.

Sex differences in brain size and general intelligence (g) D van der Linden, CS Dunkel, G Madison - Intelligence, 2017 - Elsevier

GENDER DIFFERENCES IN INTELLIGENCE OF 5- to 11-YEAR-OLDS ON THE COLOURED PROGRESSIVE MATRICES IN EGYPT Article in Journal of Biosocial Science · March 2018; Hanaa Abdelazim, et al.

Paul Irwing, B.A., D. Phil.; Richard Lynn; Sex Differences in means and variability on the Progressive Matrices in University Students: A Metaanalysis; British Journal of Psychology

Lynn, R. & Irwing, P. Intelligence 32, 481–498 (2004).

Lynn, R., Allick, J. & Irwing, P. Intelligence 32, 411–424 (2004).

Colom, R., Juan-Espinosa, M., Abad, F. J. & Garcia, L. F. Intelligence 28, 57–68 (2000).

Colom, R., Garcia, L. F., Juan-Espinosa, M. & Abad, F. J.

Span. J. Psychol. 5, 29–35 (2002).

Nyborg, H. in The Scientific Study of General Intelligence (ed. Nyborg, H.) 187–227 (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2003)

Is there a sex difference in IQ scores? NATURE|Vol 442|6 July 2006 Richard Lynn and Paul Irwing

Sex Differences in Intelligence and Brain Size: A Developmental Theory; Richard Lynn; INTELLIGENCE 27(1): 1–12

Sex Differences in Intelligence; MANKIND QUARTERLY 2016 57:1 5-8

Sex differences on the progressive matrices: A meta-analysis; Richard Lynna, Paul Irwing; Intelligence 32 (2004) 481–498

MANKIND QUARTERLY 2016 57:1 91-94 91; Sex Differences on the WISC-R in Libya; Alsedig Abdalgadr Al-Shahomee, et al.

Males have greater g: Sex differences in general mental ability from 100,000 17- to 18-year-olds on the Scholastic Assessment Test? Douglas N. Jackson, J. Philippe Rushton; Intelligence 34 (2006) 479–486

Sex differences on three factors identified in Raven’s Standard Progressive Matrices; Richard Lynna, Jqri Allikb, Paul Irwing; Intelligence 32 (2004) 411–424

Chinese sex differences in intelligence: Some new evidence; J. Liu, R. Lynn / Personality and Individual Differences 75 (2015) 90–93

Bakhiet, S; Albursan, I; Al Qudah, M; Abduljabbar, A; Aljomaa, S; Toto, H; & Lynn, R. SEX DIFFERENCES ON THE WISC-III AMONG CHILDREN IN SUDAN AND THE UNITED STATES. Journal of Biosocial Science; August 2016, pp 1 – 6 DOI: 10.1017/S0021932016000432

Cognitive sex differences in reasoning tasks: Evidence from Brazilian samples of educational settings; Carmen Flores-Mendoza, et al. Intelligence 41 (2013) 70–84

Sex differences across different racial ability levels: Theories of origin and societal consequences; Helmuth Nyborg; Intelligence 52 (2015) 44–62

Sex differences in general knowledge; Richard Lynn, Paul Irwing, Thomas Cammock; Intelligence 30 (2001) 27–39

Sex differences in intelligence on the SPM+ in Dhofar in the Sultanate of Oman; Nasser Said Gomaa Abdelrasheed; Personality and Individual Differences 159 (2020) 109880

Sex differences in the IQ-white matter microstructure relationship: A DTI study; Beate Dunst; Brain and Cognition 91 (2014) 71–78

And before you say muh bellcurve, this video refutes it:

Last edited:
They are lower iq though. Multiple studies show men score 3-6 points higher on average and it’s been a trend for years. . Find me this “bellcurve” in one of these studies:

Sex differences on g and non-g intellectual performance reveal potential sources of STEM discrepancies Gina C. Lemos, et al. Intelligence 41 (2013) 11–18

Lynn, R. (1994). Sex differences in intelligence and brain size: A paradox resolved. Personality and individual differences, 17, 257-271.

Lynn, R., & Irwing, P. (2002). Sex differences in general knowledge, semantic memory and reasoning ability. British Journal of Psychology,93, 545-556.

Lynn, R., & Irwing, P. (2004). Sex differences on the progressive matrices: A meta-analysis. Intelligence, 32, 481-498.

Sex differences in brain size and general intelligence (g) D van der Linden, CS Dunkel, G Madison - Intelligence, 2017 - Elsevier

GENDER DIFFERENCES IN INTELLIGENCE OF 5- to 11-YEAR-OLDS ON THE COLOURED PROGRESSIVE MATRICES IN EGYPT Article in Journal of Biosocial Science · March 2018; Hanaa Abdelazim, et al.

Paul Irwing, B.A., D. Phil.; Richard Lynn; Sex Differences in means and variability on the Progressive Matrices in University Students: A Metaanalysis; British Journal of Psychology

Lynn, R. & Irwing, P. Intelligence 32, 481–498 (2004).

Lynn, R., Allick, J. & Irwing, P. Intelligence 32, 411–424 (2004).

Colom, R., Juan-Espinosa, M., Abad, F. J. & Garcia, L. F. Intelligence 28, 57–68 (2000).

Colom, R., Garcia, L. F., Juan-Espinosa, M. & Abad, F. J.

Span. J. Psychol. 5, 29–35 (2002).

Nyborg, H. in The Scientific Study of General Intelligence (ed. Nyborg, H.) 187–227 (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2003)

Is there a sex difference in IQ scores? NATURE|Vol 442|6 July 2006 Richard Lynn and Paul Irwing

Sex Differences in Intelligence and Brain Size: A Developmental Theory; Richard Lynn; INTELLIGENCE 27(1): 1–12

Sex Differences in Intelligence; MANKIND QUARTERLY 2016 57:1 5-8

Sex differences on the progressive matrices: A meta-analysis; Richard Lynna, Paul Irwing; Intelligence 32 (2004) 481–498

MANKIND QUARTERLY 2016 57:1 91-94 91; Sex Differences on the WISC-R in Libya; Alsedig Abdalgadr Al-Shahomee, et al.

Males have greater g: Sex differences in general mental ability from 100,000 17- to 18-year-olds on the Scholastic Assessment Test? Douglas N. Jackson, J. Philippe Rushton; Intelligence 34 (2006) 479–486

Sex differences on three factors identified in Raven’s Standard Progressive Matrices; Richard Lynna, Jqri Allikb, Paul Irwing; Intelligence 32 (2004) 411–424

Chinese sex differences in intelligence: Some new evidence; J. Liu, R. Lynn / Personality and Individual Differences 75 (2015) 90–93

Bakhiet, S; Albursan, I; Al Qudah, M; Abduljabbar, A; Aljomaa, S; Toto, H; & Lynn, R. SEX DIFFERENCES ON THE WISC-III AMONG CHILDREN IN SUDAN AND THE UNITED STATES. Journal of Biosocial Science; August 2016, pp 1 – 6 DOI: 10.1017/S0021932016000432

Cognitive sex differences in reasoning tasks: Evidence from Brazilian samples of educational settings; Carmen Flores-Mendoza, et al. Intelligence 41 (2013) 70–84

Sex differences across different racial ability levels: Theories of origin and societal consequences; Helmuth Nyborg; Intelligence 52 (2015) 44–62

Sex differences in general knowledge; Richard Lynn, Paul Irwing, Thomas Cammock; Intelligence 30 (2001) 27–39

Sex differences in intelligence on the SPM+ in Dhofar in the Sultanate of Oman; Nasser Said Gomaa Abdelrasheed; Personality and Individual Differences 159 (2020) 109880

Sex differences in the IQ-white matter microstructure relationship: A DTI study; Beate Dunst; Brain and Cognition 91 (2014) 71–78

And before you say muh bellcurve, this video refutes it:

Appeal to consensus won’t work here.

Also women are mid witts men are usually dumb or smart so the gradient is too different to say who’s smarter but the fact is women are easier to influence and dominate then men they are less resolute in their beliefs and riser to run Jew mind game on that’s why the Jews use women as the vector of control.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Appeal to consensus won’t work here.
Yes it will. This is an appeal to studies to substantiate my claim. That’s how it works in this scenario.
Also women are mid witts men are usually dumb or smart so the gradient is too different to say who’s smarter
You’re a fucking moron and I just refuted that. You’re using the bellcurve argument, look at the multiple studies I sent and find me this so called bellcurve. And the video I sent at the end refutes the bellcurve argument.

> appeal to consensus and multiple studies doesnt work

> but my claim that’s unsubstantiated and has been refuted makes more sense