Islam is the only religion based enough to prevent whoredom and inceldom

>from Ukraine
>not a whore

in reality she's a turbo whore with 2 digits body count that married a rich blonde-worshipping birdcel Muslim from the Middle East

enough being said on "non-cucked" Islam :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: @SecularIslamist
This girl her name is Taya. She is not a whore…

She’s very strange. I assumed she was going for the rich man from Dubai but she hates her father so much she’s disgracing the Soviet Union.

This girl is into being beat up and shit.

She wants Chad, homeless Chad to give her the sexual intercourses

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and hopecel
Yes it will. This is an appeal to studies to substantiate my claim. That’s how it works in this scenario.

You’re a fucking moron and I just refuted that. You’re using the bellcurve argument, look at the multiple studies I sent and find me this so called bellcurve. And the video I sent at the end refutes the bellcurve argument.

> appeal to consensus and multiple studies doesnt work

> but my claim that’s unsubstantiated and has been refuted makes more sense
I’ll be honest… I don’t care about this enough to even argue against what your saying lmfao :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Like bruh I hate women so please tell me they are dumbasses I honestly won’t argue it works in my favour that they are retarded troglodytes and explains why they date abusing chads and Tyrone’s

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I’ll be honest… I don’t care about this enough to even argue against what your saying lmfao :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Like bruh I hate women so please tell me they are dumbasses I honestly won’t argue it works in my favour that they are retarded troglodytes and explains why they date abusing chads and Tyrone’s

Ok then if you truly want this to be true stop arguing lmao. I mean there’s no argument against it. I provided a video refuting this so called “bellcurve”

And these studies I provided show no bellcurve. The averages show men score higher.

Ok then if you truly want this to be true stop arguing lmao. I mean there’s no argument against it. I provided a video refuting this so called “bellcurve”

And these studies I provided show no bellcurve. The averages show men score higher.
Well I need to do my own research in this and my own anecdotal exp says they aren’t dumber in IQ but I dislike women so I’d very much wish this to be true but I don’t like lies nor will I endorse bullshit just because it feels good.

Islam feels better than Christianity for me as I can jihad and rape women but I know it’s not the truth hence why I’m not Muslim. I cannot lie to myself about anything.

they aren’t dumber in IQ
They are by a few points. You arent believing in lies. You are believing in multiple objective studies which show the same thing. G is the best measure for intelligence and men score higher on g tests as well

They are by a few points. You arent believing in lies. You are believing in multiple objective studies which show the same thing. G is the best measure for intelligence and men score higher on g tests as well
Well women have pussy power over men so in a way they are smarter than men using pussy to make men lower IQ while we see pussy

• JFL
So it's a good thing in Allah's opinion to circumcise babies/children?
It's a practice of the prophet so we follow. I honestly don't get it either, all the reasoning falls flat to me as a Muslim.

And unlike Pisslam it doesn’t create incels as Muslims have 4 wives in EO Christianity we all have 1 so every man even incels get a wife so no incel rage. Islam is degenerate and supports abortion as well. Fuck that religion
Man go fuck yourself. Abortion is literally haram, what’re you on? It’s only allowed when the mother’s life is in danger.

Tbh even Christianity is based on women it’s these stupid secularist liberal retards who ruined everything these atheist cunts are the downfall of man because they are owned by the Jews
If only Christianity said the majority of hellfire was women. Would’ve been more based

Do yall have anything like that?

Idk why muslims do that tbh, if it isn't even required. And idk why jews and americans do it either, just really weird

One gender faces virtually zero limitations for receiving sex. Members of this gender can be ugly, super short or tall, obese, old, broke, have zero personality and confidence and still have as much sex as they want, with men higher than their level.

Meanwhile the other gender faces very high limitations pertaining to looks, height, physique, lifestyle, personality etc to have opportunities for sex and reproduction.

In a sexually liberated and open society which gender will end up monopolizing acesss to sex and reproduction? Women. Men are deprived. The balance between both genders is lost.

Previous societies using the timeless and divine authority of religion recognised the nature of men and women. The feminist movement has caused untold damage. Theese previous societies were not "backwards" as modern feminists would have you believe. That mentality is exactly what is needed to save men and women. Unfortunately it's totally over for the non-Muslim world and even some Muslim countries. They have totally swallowed this secular godless framework. The shari'ah will restore the natural balance between both genders and stop women whoring out. There are a few simple solutions that will solve this conflict literally overnight:
  1. Ban alcohol and close bars / nightclubs
  2. Public execution of every LGBTQ+ fag
  3. Promotion of hijab in public
  4. Promotion of housewife as a desirable lifestyle choice
  5. Enforcement of modest dress code (no cleavage, right clothing, short skirts)
  6. Whipping fornicators (yes I deserve it too)
  7. Death penalty for adultery
  8. Lower marriage age to those who are post pubescent
  9. Ban on extensive free mixing between genders in social setting
  10. Gender segregated facilities such as gyms

This is a very moderate form of Islam where the shari'ah reigns supreme. I could have easily said ban women from jobs, education and enforce mandatory hijab but I'm a "moderate" :feelsyay:
Dnrd nigga

Prophet muhammad married a 9 year old and allah said its Ok to beat women

One gender faces virtually zero limitations for receiving sex. Members of this gender can be ugly, super short or tall, obese, old, broke, have zero personality and confidence and still have as much sex as they want, with men higher than their level.

Meanwhile the other gender faces very high limitations pertaining to looks, height, physique, lifestyle, personality etc to have opportunities for sex and reproduction.

In a sexually liberated and open society which gender will end up monopolizing acesss to sex and reproduction? Women. Men are deprived. The balance between both genders is lost.

Previous societies using the timeless and divine authority of religion recognised the nature of men and women. The feminist movement has caused untold damage. Theese previous societies were not "backwards" as modern feminists would have you believe. That mentality is exactly what is needed to save men and women. Unfortunately it's totally over for the non-Muslim world and even some Muslim countries. They have totally swallowed this secular godless framework. The shari'ah will restore the natural balance between both genders and stop women whoring out. There are a few simple solutions that will solve this conflict literally overnight:

This is a very moderate form of Islam where the shari'ah reigns supreme. I could have easily said ban women from jobs, education and enforce mandatory hijab but I'm a "moderate" :feelsyay:
It doesn't matter, it goes against human nature, and that's why almost no Muslim in the west lives strictly by Islam in 2024

If only Christianity said the majority of hellfire was women. Would’ve been more based

Do yall have anything like that?
I mean it would be true but there’s no need to say that.

The reason your book gives for this though is stupid. It says that it’s because women don’t pray as much due to their periods so Allah punishes women due to being shit Muslims and struggling to do salat when pregnant and when having period pains lmfao. Sure another reason is cos they are cunts to their husbands.

So Islams reason is kinda retarded

I mean it would be true but there’s no need to say that.

The reason your book gives for this though is stupid. It says that it’s because women don’t pray as much due to their periods so Allah punishes women due to being shit Muslims and struggling to do salat when pregnant and when having period pains lmfao. Sure another reason is cos they are cunts to their husbands.

So Islams reason is kinda retarded
it doesn’t say it’s due to periods you retard. They aren’t punished for that. It’s because they’re ungrateful to their husbands.

it doesn’t say it’s due to periods you retard. They aren’t punished for that. It’s because they’re ungrateful to their husbands.
That’s one reason but part of it is due to them not carrying out the rituals of Islam due to their physical deficiencies you stupid cunt. Face it your religions a fucking joke

A cautious and sensible man could be led astray by some of you.’ The women asked, 'O Messenger of Allah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, 'Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, `This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Is it not true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religious commitment.’” (Narrated by Al-Bukhari, 304)

Last edited:
  • JFL

Explan this then:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
That’s one reason but part of it is due to them not carrying out the rituals of Islam due to their physical deficiencies you stupid cunt. Face it your religions a fucking joke

A cautious and sensible man could be led astray by some of you.’ The women asked, 'O Messenger of Allah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, 'Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, `This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Is it not true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religious commitment.’” (Narrated by Al-Bukhari, 304)
Quit trying to explain to me my own religion. the “defiency” in her religion is a leniency to her, Allah doesn’t hold women accountable for their periods. The reason the majority of them are in hell is due to them being disobedient to their husbands. It’s not because of their periods, that doesn’t play a role at all as to why they’re in hellfire the most. Leave your protestant exegesis at the door, the Hadith says it clearly and so do our scholars.

It was narrated that `Abdullah ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude.” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, `I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by Al-Bukhari, 1052)

Your religion is the biggest clownery of all. My god didnt have to come down and get unalived by his own creation, nor did my god go on a sightseeing tour with satan.

Last edited:
Quit trying to explain to me my own religion. the “defiency” in her religion is a leniency to her, Allah doesn’t hold women accountable for their periods. The reason the majority of them are in hell is due to them being disobedient to their husbands. It’s not because of their periods, that doesn’t play a role at all as to why they’re in hellfire the most. Leave your protestant exegesis at the door, the Hadith says it clearly and so do our scholars.

It was narrated that `Abdullah ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude.” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, `I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by Al-Bukhari, 1052)

Your religion is the biggest clownery of all. My god didnt have to come down and get unalived by his own creation, nor did my god go on a sightseeing tour with satan.
I’m not a “Protestant” and you know this retard

Here’s the site your Islamic Tasfir site

And yes your Hadith does blame women for their own bodies as being insufficient which plays a role in their lack of religiosity and intellect.

Sorry but that’s what your cringe religion which supports apartheid, abortion and polygamy says. Take the L on the chin and move on you lost her Abdoool

It was narrated that Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) said:

“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) went out to the Musalla (prayer place) on the day of `Eid Al-Adha or `Eid Al-Fitr. He passed by the women and said, ‘O women! Give charity, for I have seen that you form the majority of the people of Hell.’ They asked, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He replied, `You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religious commitment than you. A cautious and sensible man could be led astray by some of you.’ The women asked, 'O Messenger of Allah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, 'Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, `This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Is it not true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religious commitment.’” (Narrated by Al-Bukhari, 304)

I’m not a “Protestant” and you know this retard

Here’s the site your Islamic Tasfir site

And yes your Hadith does blame women for their own bodies as being insufficient which plays a role in their lack of religiosity and intellect.

Sorry but that’s what your cringe religion which supports apartheid, abortion and polygamy says. Take the L on the chin and move on you lost her Abdoool

It was narrated that Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) said:

“The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) went out to the Musalla (prayer place) on the day of `Eid Al-Adha or `Eid Al-Fitr. He passed by the women and said, ‘O women! Give charity, for I have seen that you form the majority of the people of Hell.’ They asked, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He replied, `You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religious commitment than you. A cautious and sensible man could be led astray by some of you.’ The women asked, 'O Messenger of Allah, what is deficient in our intelligence and religious commitment?’ He said, 'Is not the testimony of two women equal to the testimony of one man?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, `This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Is it not true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religious commitment.’” (Narrated by Al-Bukhari, 304)
How many times do I have to explain it to you? The deficiency in her religious commitment is due to periods, and that is not held against her. The Hadith I posted explains that the reason is due to them being ungrateful.

How many times do I have to explain it to you? The deficiency in her religious commitment is due to periods, and that is not held against her. The Hadith I posted explains that the reason is due to them being ungrateful.
It literally says in this Hadith right here lmfao 🤣 that that’s why and it’s held against her why bother even bringing it up then your religion is stn else bruv pure madness never seen such madness in my lifeb

Both hadiths ring true your using a different Hadith from a different period. The Hadith I’m using is AFTER the man heard what Mohammed said in the one you posted and then WOMEN ASKED after why are they FUCKED AND THATS WHEN HE SAID DUE TO THEIR BIOLOGY STOP CAPPING I WONT SRGUE WITH AN RETARD ON THIS LISTEN TO YOUR SUNNA

• JFL

You can’t even know your fucjing god under Islamic philosophy he’s outside of created order even your faggot ash ari Freind fell into my trap when he said that :lul::lul::lul: if he has no similarity to creation and is outside of created order then he has no way of being immanent which means you have 0 way of knowing who your GOD EVEN IS EVEN THE NAME ALLAH IS A REFERENCE TO NOTHING AS CREATURSS NEED TO HAVE A SIMUALIRITY WITH CREATED THINGS TO UNDERSTAND IT LMFAO GET RKT YOUR STUPID PHILOSPHY AND RELIGION IS SHIT

HOW DOES ISLAMIC OCCASIONALISM EVEN WORK UNDER THIS PHILOSOHY ALLAH HAS NO WAY OF RELETING TO CREATION SO HE CANT BE NEGATING 2NDARY CAUSALITY

• JFL

Pussy isn't worth anything, definitely isn't worth being a slave. You don't even believe in that barbaric religion. That's why you call yourself secular islamist.

My alternative is way superior. Magick is about freedom. I don't have to submit to some stupid rule made up by brown skinned savages. Not only am I free to do whatever I want, but the freedom makes the magick more powerful. Islam is slavery. You want to be slave just to get some brown subhuman pussy. I don't need oppressive authoritarian slavery to get pussy. I can get any pussy with magick.

These are all fardh to an extent. Tf you mean “moderate”
Jobs / education?? Yeah hijab is fardh but not every fardh needs to be legislated instead there should be a culture of promotion. Do you also want 5x a day prayer to be legally enforced?

It literally says in this Hadith right here lmfao 🤣 that that’s why and it’s held against her why bother even bringing it up then your religion is stn else bruv pure madness never seen such madness in my lifeb

Both hadiths ring true your using a different Hadith from a different period. The Hadith I’m using is AFTER the man heard what Mohammed said in the one you posted and then WOMEN ASKED after why are they FUCKED AND THATS WHEN HE SAID DUE TO THEIR BIOLOGY STOP CAPPING I WONT SRGUE WITH AN RETARD ON THIS LISTEN TO YOUR SUNNA
No it doesn’t. Show me where it’s used against the woman negatively. Islamically, it’s not held against her and this is ijma. It’s religious deficiency but they don’t get sinned for it.
You can’t even know your fucjing god under Islamic philosophy he’s outside of created order even your faggot ash ari Freind fell into my trap when he said that :lul::lul::lul: if he has no similarity to creation and is outside of created order then he has no way of being immanent which means you have 0 way of knowing who your GOD EVEN IS EVEN THE NAME ALLAH IS A REFERENCE TO NOTHING AS CREATURSS NEED TO HAVE A SIMUALIRITY WITH CREATED THINGS TO UNDERSTAND IT LMFAO GET RKT YOUR STUPID PHILOSPHY AND RELIGION IS SHIT

HOW DOES ISLAMIC OCCASIONALISM EVEN WORK UNDER THIS PHILOSOHY ALLAH HAS NO WAY OF RELETING TO CREATION SO HE CANT BE NEGATING 2NDARY CAUSALITY
Why’re you so mad? Calm your man boobs down.

JFL at disrespecting me like this, I thought we were friends now.

Last edited:
Jobs / education?? Yeah hijab is fardh but not every fardh needs to be legislated instead there should be a culture of promotion. Do you also want 5x a day prayer to be legally enforced?
Well how was it under the rashidun caliphate?

Well how was it under the rashidun caliphate?
Did they ban women from working and was the hijab enforced? No. Most women covered up out of culture anyway (religiously motivated or not). The only women who didn't were likely slaves and peasants.

Did they ban women from working and was the hijab enforced? No. Most women covered up out of culture anyway (religiously motivated or not). The only women who didn't were likely slaves and peasants.
Women shouldn’t be allowed to work in freemixed environments islamically. Of course this + other stuff should be legally enforced. What you’re arguing for is secularism, which is flat out Kufr, if not just haram and unislamic. Then again, it’s in your name 😭 🤷‍♂️

Women shouldn’t be allowed to work in freemixed environments islamically. Of course this + other stuff should be legally enforced. What you’re arguing for is secularism, which is flat out Kufr, if not just haram and unislamic. Then again, it’s in your name 😭 🤷‍♂️
I never mentioned which profession and of course not free mixing (in private). They can work in public whereby norms are publicly controlled in an islamic society. Anyway women should be allowed to work but most of them should be housewives especially after kids. There are certain 'exceptional' women who are motivated and better than men in many respects. These women should work if they choose to do so.

• JFL
I never mentioned which profession and of course not free mixing (in private). They can work in public whereby norms are publicly controlled in an islamic society. Anyway women should be allowed to work but most of them should be housewives especially after kids. There are certain 'exceptional' women who are motivated and better than men in many respects. These women should work if they choose to do so.
Nope. They can only work in non-freemixed environments and must observe hijab at all times.

I follow this opinion^

Nope. They can only work in non-freemixed environments and must observe hijab at all times.

I follow this opinion^
Haha IslamQA. Anyway at least you said opinion which is exactly what it is.

Haha IslamQA. Anyway at least you said opinion which is exactly what it is.
The majority of scholars follow this opinion and it’s backed islamically. If you have any evidence then feel free to refute it but it’s well known that women can only work under certain conditions. Women cannot go and freemix with men at work regularly like working at McDonald’s, Burger King, an engineering corporation, etc. same with uni.

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
The majority of scholars follow this opinion and it’s backed islamically. If you have any evidence then feel free to refute it but it’s well known that women can only work under certain conditions. Women cannot go and freemix with men at work regularly like working at McDonald’s, Burger King, an engineering corporation, etc. same with uni.
There should be segregation retard did you even read my OP? I even said ban on 'extensive' free mixing. Especially in areas where women could be alone with men.

There should be segregation retard did you even read my OP? I even said ban on 'extensive' free mixing. Especially in areas where women could be alone with men.
Can a woman work with men? Yes or no.

Can a woman work with men? Yes or no.
You need to specify the context. Can she be a factory worker on an assembly line here:

Can she be in a room as a doctor with a man like this?

Obviously not.

• JFL
It’s all the same. Even in the first image it’s haram. Lmao
1st image is fine. Second image no. Regardless of whether she is feeling his dick.

1st image is fine. Second image no. Regardless of whether she is feeling his dick.
No the first image is haram and the evidence shows. Men and women can’t work together like that.

No the first image is haram and the evidence shows. Men and women can’t work together like that.
Opinion not evidence.

Opinion not evidence.
The evidence is the opinon of the ulama who did ijtihad of the Quran and sunnah, if it was a minority opinion or if there was major ikhtilaf you’d be right, but that’s not the case:

The evidence is the opinon of the ulama who did ijtihad of the Quran and sunnah, if it was a minority opinion or if there was major ikhtilaf you’d be right, but that’s not the case:

IslamQA = opinion of a random Salafi.

Islamqa = showing the opinions of multiple ulama who are backed by the Quran and sunnah.
It's literally banned in countries for issuing independent fatwas. Idk why you're just arguing with complete baseless facts now. I don't deny some people would say that - they are usually of a specific school or movements like Muhammed al-Munnajid. But it is not a general position.

It's literally banned in countries for issuing independent fatwas. Idk why you're just arguing with complete baseless facts now. I don't deny some people would say that - they are usually of a specific school or movements like Muhammed al-Munnajid. But it is not a general position.
The quran, sunnah and scholars is baseless now?

Curious fact: in Islamic countries there are many more men than women, and generally each man marries 4 or 5, and around 80%+ stay alone

Where’s the syrawmanning? Ijudged by what’s apparent.
I said your relying on an opinion from a specific orientation and you're saying I'm calling the Qur'an and sunnah baseless.

You gahdamn simps disgust me! Why do you have to make it about women? It's always women with you guys. Can you not remember Julaybib for the fact that when he was slain on the battlefield, he was forgotten about everyone except for the Prophet who asked where is Julaybib, looked for him and found him and weeped for his friend? That's more beautiful than arranging a marriage for a truecel if you ask me. It should highlight the prophet's beautiful characteristics rather than that some truecel got to slay an htb.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
I said your relying on an opinion from a specific orientation and you're saying I'm calling the Qur'an and sunnah baseless.
Yes but there opinion (unlike yours) is actually backed by the Quran and sunnah. So if you’re saying my opinion is baseless, then you’re saying the Quran and sunnah are baseless

Yes but there opinion (unlike yours) is actually backed by the Quran and sunnah. So if you’re saying my opinion is baseless, then you’re saying the Quran and sunnah are baseless
I never said it's baseless I said it's an opinion. Others would have no problemsnbecause they're not out protesting women are working in retail stores.