Islam is the only religion based enough to prevent whoredom and inceldom

It is not a religious requirement at all. Islam isn't "barbaric," because according to your logic, it does not require you to snip off your son's foreskin. If you want to call anything barbaric, then call its followers that.
Idk why muslims do that tbh, if it isn't even required. And idk why jews and americans do it either, just really weird

Islam protects whores. It is forbidden to ask a woman if she has a body count prior to marriage. Exposing sins is haram.
No it's not. :lul::lul: But it's unironically what these degenerates believe and what soy sheikhs promote. :feelsohh:

No it's not. :lul::lul: But it's unironically what these degenerates believe and what soy sheikhs promote. :feelsohh:
Show me a source showing that it’s halal to ask women if they’re virgin before marriage

EO allows for the death penalty and you may not be aware of this but the largest eastern orthodox civilisation of eastern Rome had the “Law of Justinian” which is heavily based off the Mosaic law
Those were laws from the legal sense for the empire and not necessarily what God has made the law to be. Yeah these laws may largely align with mosaic ideals but it ignores many of the laws that Jesus has commanded to be kept.

And yes we adhere to the mosaic law in the Moral sense of the word for that’s how god intended it to be interpreted in the spiritual sense not in the literal Earthly sense that many idiots think it’s supposed to be but thankfully Christ taught us this.
You know that doesn't really mean anything.
"Moral sense" is extremely vague and so is "earthly".
Christ literally taught you to keep the Torah, ask any relevant modern scholar.

Last edited:
Idk why muslims do that tbh, if it isn't even required. And idk why jews and americans do it either, just really weird
It's because they think it's required, when it's not. It really is just the way of the Prophet which they want to replicate, but that's completely optional. The Prophet was born without a foreskin and that's why muzzies cut it off. But it has no actual basis in Islam as a religious requirement. And yet too many low IQ muzzies think it's a must and even tell reverts to snip it off when they don't even have to. Do you now see why I dislike muzzies so much, even more than your average islamophobe? They're just too insufferable.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Bars and Alucard69
Show me a source showing that it’s halal to ask women if they’re virgin before marriage
What do you know? You're not even Islamic.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
What do you know? You're not even Islamic.
I know that muhammeds first wife was a blown out 40 yo with a body count

• +1
Her father rejected him but the girl said she has to obey the order of the Messenger of Allah ﷺ
It was her mother who rejected him, not her father.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and shia.jihadist
I know that muhammeds first wife was a blown out 40 yo hoe with a body count
Yeah but you're a kafircel so I don't know why you are coping like the hoes do.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and truthhurts
there are* too*
no it won't help the gap their already to many men and womrn are more likely to be less horny so more likely to be virgin. Polygyny is gonna increase the incel rate . Polygyny needs to be banned

It agrees with what I said If prophet wasn’t there she would be disgusted at the thought of even marrying him prophet saved julaybeeb brutal then he died in the battle shortly after so they barely consummated the marriage
yeah obviously the point is he was incel and women were replused by him but the Prophet ﷺ saved him from inceldom
You gahdamn simps disgust me! Why do you have to make it about women? It's always women with you guys. Can you not remember Julaybib for the fact that when he was slain on the battlefield, he was forgotten about everyone except for the Prophet who asked where is Julaybib, looked for him and found him and weeped for his friend? That's more beautiful than arranging a marriage for a truecel if you ask me. It should highlight the prophet's beautiful characteristics rather than that some truecel got to slay an htb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30411, Zone7411 and truthhurts
It was her mother. Go read it.
"Ziyad said, ‘We do not give our young girls in marriage to anyone, unless he is a good match for us of the people of al-Ansar (people of al-Medina); so you must go back, O Jowaiber, until I meet the Messenger of Allah and inform him of my excuse.’"

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Gengar
Those were laws from the legal sense for the empire and not what God has made the law to be. Yeah these laws may largely align with mosaic ideals but it ignores many of the laws that Jesus has commanded to be kept.

You know that doesn't really mean anything.
"Moral sense" is extremely vague and so if "earthly".
Christ literally taught you to keep the Torah, ask any relevant modern scholar.
The thing is unlike Islam Christianity is not an “legal” based religion it’s a faith. It’s encouraged that our laws be based upon the moral interpretations of the law so if adultery is a sin it’s allowed for a Christian ruler to make it illegal to sin however the same way Jesus didn’t kill the adulterous woman we ought not to kill an woman for adultery but she ought to be punished regardless.

This can carry from nation to nation but as I said all laws are based upon this teaching even in the west such laws are based on it. Institutionally the west is still semi Christian. This doesn’t make the modern west correct or Justinian’s law incorrect both are correct in the sense that laws were made to correspond with the morality the people knew off and I’d say that’s better because this view means that unlike Muslims who have a rigid system for example us Christian’s are able to create laws that reflect the growth of technology as tech improves we learn some things as bad for example fuckinf your cousin is bad and shown by science we Christian’s can make it illegal now due to this as it’s a form of abominable act yet Muslims cannot do this as their laws are rigid and not topological.

And yes we do keep to the Torah… the bible includes the Old Testament you realise this right? And yes it’s true Jesus never changed the law he is the law and the fulfilment of the law and he gave a true reflection on how the law ought to be interpreted and that’s how we Christian’s keep the law.

Last edited:
  • +1
If it was allowed everywhere more people would do it tjen just arabs. Chads might take 4 . And chadlite take 3 or 2 .

It happens in the west with chad banging tons of girls

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and thenewhebbe
"Ziyad said, ‘We do not give our young girls in marriage to anyone, unless he is a good match for us of the people of al-Ansar (people of al-Medina); so you must go back, O Jowaiber, until I meet the Messenger of Allah and inform him of my excuse.’"
Wrong.

“I do not want her for myself,” added the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam). “Then for whom, O Messenger of Allah?” asked the man, obviously somewhat let down. “For Julaybib,” said the Prophet. The Ansari must have been too shocked to give his own reaction and he merely said: “I will consult with her mother.” And off he went to his wife. “The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, wants to have your daughter married,” he said to her. She too was thrilled. “What a wonderful idea and what a delight to the eye (this would be),” she said. “He does not want to marry her himself but he wants to marry her to Julaybib,” he added. She was flabbergasted.
“To Julaybib! No, never to Julaybib! No, by Allah, we shall not marry (her) to him,” she protested.

• Woah
  • +1
They didn’t ban sex to prevent inceldom tho. They did it so incel low class people can COPE to theirselves that they will go to heaven for not fucking. All while Mohammad brought down orders from Allah to fuck his ex slaves wife :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I’m convinced nothing invented by non-white people is good. Be it religion, tech, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marelago, SecularIslamist and Bars
The thing is unlike Islam Christianity is not an “legal” based religion it’s a faith. It’s encouraged that our laws be based upon the moral interpretations of the law so if adultery is a sin it’s allowed for a Christian ruler to make it illegal to sin however the same way Jesus didn’t kill the adulterous woman we ought not to kill an woman for adultery but she ought to be punished regardless.

This can carry from nation to nation but as I said all laws are based upon this teaching even in the west such laws are based on it. Institutionally the west is still semi Christian. This doesn’t make the modern west correct or Justinian’s law incorrect both are correct in the sense that laws were made to correspond with the morality the people knew off and I’d say that’s better because this view means that unlike Muslims who have a rigid system for example us Christian’s are able to create laws that reflect the growth of technology as tech improves we learn some things as bad for example fuckinf your cousin is bad and shown by science we Christian’s can make it illegal now due to this as it’s a form of abominable act yet Muslims cannot do this as their laws are rigid and not topological.
So how if the God gave a commandment, for example "you shall not permit a sorcerer to live" and Jesus nowhere ever rejected the Torah or the specific law how then do you have the authority to rejected this commandment, or any other like that?

Wrong.

“I do not want her for myself,” added the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam). “Then for whom, O Messenger of Allah?” asked the man, obviously somewhat let down. “For Julaybib,” said the Prophet. The Ansari must have been too shocked to give his own reaction and he merely said: “I will consult with her mother.” And off he went to his wife. “The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, wants to have your daughter married,” he said to her. She too was thrilled. “What a wonderful idea and what a delight to the eye (this would be),” she said. “He does not want to marry her himself but he wants to marry her to Julaybib,” he added. She was flabbergasted.
“To Julaybib! No, never to Julaybib! No, by Allah, we shall not marry (her) to him,” she protested.
sunni hadith 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

probably was her mom but its not mentioned in the shia narration

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Bars and Gengar

And yes we do keep to the Torah… the bible includes the Old Testament you realise this right? And yes it’s true Jesus never changed the law he is the law and the fulfilment of the law and he gave a true reflection on how the law ought to be interpreted and that’s how we Christian’s keep the law.
As for the adulterous woman story. Its inclusion is rejected by scholars and has been shown to be a later input. It probably never happened.

sunni hadith 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

probably was her mom but its not mentioned in the shia narration
Jfl at this obsession with sunnis. I just googled the story and didn't look at if it's sunni or shia. Either way in this case it doesn't matter as the story is not of religious nature but rather a beautiful story. Women hate truecels the most so it makes sense it's the mother. Men always have some kinda sympathy for truecels (barring inkwells, of course).

• +1
Jfl at this obsession with sunnis. I just googled the story and didn't look at if it's sunni or shia. Either way in this case it doesn't matter as the story is not of religious nature but rather a beautiful story. Women hate truecels the most so it makes sense it's the mother. Men always have some kinda sympathy for truecels (barring inkwells, of course).
nigga its not about obsession its just i dont know if the sunni hadith is reliable and authentically transmitted but i do with the shia one

julaybib died before shia vs sunni even began jfl

• +1
there was an incel sahabi Julaybib who the Prophet ﷺ got married to one of the most beautiful girls in Medina

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Bars, shia.jihadist and 1 other person
are you married?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and truthhurts
nigga its not about obsession its just i dont know if the sunni hadith is reliable and authentically transmitted but i do with the shia one

julaybib died before shia vs sunni even began jfl
Yeah but it doesn't matter in the long run as it's not religious in nature, it's just a heartwarming story that shows the good side of the Prophet. But muzzies of today are nothing like the man they strive to be. Bunch of shitheads they are.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Bars
As for the adulterous woman story. Its inclusion is rejected by scholars and has been shown to be a later input. It probably never happened.
Nope the story actually happened the debate is whether it’s where it should be placed because the earlier manuscripts have it in Luke as well as John. Essentially the Story happened but is outside of chronological order and it probably doesn’t belong in John but the story remains regardless as something that happened hence why it has been passed down through oral tradition and was mentioned by Irineas or whatever this name is as an early disciple of John

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NoReedemingFeature
Oh lol we used the same source. :feelsohh:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and MaghrebGator
Yeah but it doesn't matter in the long run as it's not religious in nature, it's just a heartwarming story that shows the good side of the Prophet. But muzzies of today are nothing like the man they strive to be. Bunch of shitheads they are.
true

"good side of the Prophet ﷺ"
wtf are you saying nigga are you implying there was a bad side

• JFL
true

"good side of the Prophet ﷺ"
wtf are you saying nigga are you implying there was a bad side
Actually, yes, there were sometimes less favorable sides, which is attested in the Qur'an. You are not going to try and argue against the Qur'an, are you now? :forcedsmile::feelshah:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, truthhurts and shia.jihadist
@shia.jihadist You just committed kufr. :lul::lul: Shia moment. :feelsohh:

• Woah
  • JFL
Actually, yes, there were sometimes less favorable sides, which is attested in the Qur'an. You are not going to try and argue against the Qur'an, are you now? :forcedsmile::feelshah:
dont tell me you believe surah abasa was about the Prophet ﷺ bro 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

• +1
dont tell me you believe surah abasa was about the Prophet ﷺ bro 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Don't act like you're Arabic and I am Arabic, and instead provide the Surah you are referring to.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and truthhurts
One gender faces virtually zero limitations for receiving sex. Members of this gender can be ugly, super short or tall, obese, old, broke, have zero personality and confidence and still have as much sex as they want, with men higher than their level.

Meanwhile the other gender faces very high limitations pertaining to looks, height, physique, lifestyle, personality etc to have opportunities for sex and reproduction.

In a sexually liberated and open society which gender will end up monopolizing acesss to sex and reproduction? Women. Men are deprived. The balance between both genders is lost.

Previous societies using the timeless and divine authority of religion recognised the nature of men and women. The feminist movement has caused untold damage. Theese previous societies were not "backwards" as modern feminists would have you believe. That mentality is exactly what is needed to save men and women. Unfortunately it's totally over for the non-Muslim world and even some Muslim countries. They have totally swallowed this secular godless framework. The shari'ah will restore the natural balance between both genders and stop women whoring out. There are a few simple solutions that will solve this conflict literally overnight:
  1. Ban alcohol and close bars / nightclubs
  2. Public execution of every LGBTQ+ fag
sounds like a society benefitting from rapeslaves?
how about we let fags do their own thing and just kill all the Muslim adults? they're too far gone maybe let the women who denounce their religion live if that would work. deadass scum of the earth

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and truthhurts
Don't act like you're Arabic and I am Arabic, and instead provide the Surah you are referring to.
i literally told you its surah abasa

but what surahs are you talking about

• +1

Send me a link to the surah, since you were the one who mentioned it. I don't know the name of the surah I am talking about either. Perhaps we are talking about the same one.

• +1
Send me a link to the surah, since you were the one who mentioned it. I don't know the name of the surah I am talking about either. Perhaps we are talking about the same one.
nigga you know you can just search it up
here

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
nigga you know you can just search it up
here
Yes, that's the one! It shows that even prophets can make mistakes (unknowingly!).

• +1
Islam promotes inceldom you retard

• Woah

He means when Allah corrected the Prophet's behaviour and choice when he didn’t attend the old man while he was talking with other people

Surah Abasa
Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): "He frowned and turned his back when the blind man came to him. How could you tell? He might have sought to purify himself. He might have been forewarned and the reminder might have profited him. But to the one who considered himself self-sufficient you were all attention. Yet the fault would not be yours if he remained uncleansed. As to him who comes to you with zeal and with a feeling of fear in his heart him you ignore and busy yourself with tribes. No indeed ! This is an admonition; let him who will, bear it in mind."

Prophets (Peace and Blessings be upon them) committed small amounts of small sins during their lifetimes but never big sins unless it was unintentional like Musa killing a man, and other few exceptional cases after which they sought repentance

I remembered it because i use this verse among lot of other text as evidence that the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) didn't fabricate revelation since it went against him (On a purely materialistic selfish view) several times.

Last edited:
  • +1
He means when Allah corrected the Prophet's behaviour and choice when he didn’t attend the old man while he was talking with other people

Surah al Qasas
Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): "He frowned and turned his back when the blind man came to him. How could you tell? He might have sought to purify himself. He might have been forewarned and the reminder might have profited him. But to the one who considered himself self-sufficient you were all attention. Yet the fault would not be yours if he remained uncleansed. As to him who comes to you with zeal and with a feeling of fear in his heart him you ignore and busy yourself with tribes. No indeed ! This is an admonition; let him who will, bear it in mind."

Prophets (Peace and Blessings be upon them) committed small amounts of small sins during their lifetimes but never big sins unless it was unintentional like Musa killing a man, and other few exceptional cases after which they sought repentance

I remembered it because i use this verse among lot of other text as evidence that the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) didn't fabricate revelation since it went against him (On a purely materialistic selfish view) several times.
Yes, that's the one! It shows that even prophets can make mistakes (unknowingly!).
yeah i know but that interpretation is incorrect

the surah was not revealed for the Prophet ﷺ but rather Uthman ibn Affan one of the umayyad elders

• +1

Surah Abasa

Exactly, this is the only example I can think of, which comes from the holy book itself.

• +1

the surah was not revealed for the Prophet ﷺ but rather Uthman ibn Affan one of the umayyad elders
That is the interpretation of shia islam.

However i would never say any of the Prophets have a dark side @Gengar bhai, given the connotations of the word in today's world

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, truthhurts, Bars and 2 others

The Quran consists of revelations from God to the Prophet. Why would this chapter be revealed to anyone else? Otherwise it would have named the person in question as it always does in the Qur'an.

• +1
thats why ethnic societies are geneticall inferior

blacks and whites dominate just due to hypergamy leading to better genetics

good luck reaching average 6'1 height with allowing subhumans to have 4 wives

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, truthhurts and Bars
That is the interpretation of shia islam.

However i would never say any of the Prophets have a dark side @Gengar bhai, given the connotations of the word in today's world
Yes, of course bhai. I am just seeing it as something that shows anyone can make a mistake sometimes.

• +1
The Quran consists of revelations from God to the Prophet. Why would this chapter be revealed to anyone else? Otherwise it would have named the person in question as it always does in the Qur'an.
why does it say "He turned away" then instead of "You turned away"

anyway, thats the sunni interpretation and im saying the shia interpretation like maghrebgator said

just dont say 'bad side' it sounds like you're saying he was capable of sin

• +1