Islam is the only religion that makes sense

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I don't know what the story of their god is but all their rules actually make sense. You know unlike in Christianity where it's a sin to wank n stuff. It's obvious Christianity was made up just to keep society in order.

All the stuff about how it's haram to gamble or whatever and it's halal to eat meat or somthn unless you're starving.

Their rules actually make sense.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, koalendo, chadferguson and 25 others
Brb converting to islam

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Vitruvian, Deleted member 10696 and 5 others
shut up wanker

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, Deleted member 4797 and 4 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lolcel, Acnno and 1 other person
The Feds are browsing this one for sure.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Marsiere214, goat2x and 9 others
teehee 😛

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6695
The Feds are browsing this one for sure.
Why? I'm not fucking joining ISIS. I'm just saying I think the rules islam has actually make sense. Whereas in Christianity none of the rules make any sense and it all sounds made up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 10913
Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."
I don't understand

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Why? I'm not fucking joining ISIS. I'm just saying I think the rules islam has actually make sense. Whereas in Christianity none of the rules make any sense and it all sounds made up
It’s a Joke bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah blessing his believers with free protein

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard, Zeta ascended and 7 others
I don't know what the story of their god is but all their rules actually make sense. You know unlike in Christianity where it's a sin to wank n stuff. It's obvious Christianity was made up just to keep society in order.

All the stuff about how it's haram to gamble or whatever and it's halal to eat meat or somthn unless you're starving.

In Islam it's a sin to wank as well JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10142, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person

This is honestly such a great bait thread to get replies. Nice job op
football college GIF
Awesome Lebron James GIF

I wish I had come up with this idea

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, koalendo, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Religious COPERS BE GONE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Baldingman1998

according to islam jesus is a prophet too and christians degenerated religion and made him son of god and bible was same as quran at the time of jesus. And Allah says he will protect holy book this time and wouldnt let it degenerated by people etc. etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10142 and 4 others
The thing with Islam, it is that is the only religion where we can say it has been preserved 100% trough history

Let's take the example of the different Bibles we have today, they are just translations OF translations of the early bibles, you can't never find the original meaning of the true bible because we don't have it in its original language

Matter of fact, we have the Qu'ran in its original language and not only that, we have interpreters of it from that same era and hundreds, maybe thousands of books of those people just interpreting the Qur'an

Allah said that the Qur'an WOULD BE PRESERVED unlike the past books, that it would be easy to memorise and he even challenged people to bring something like it, just think about it, we are 1400 years: The first one i described how it is achieved up in the same commentary, the second one it is an easy one, let's throw all the books on earth to the sea and then try to recover them by using just our memory, bring me the best jewish scholars, the best christian scholars, the best writers and readers ever, i will bring to you 6 year old kids from Somalia, Morocco, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and even 6 year old muslims kids from western countries, and probably they all will recolect in a matter of HOURS exactly the same book, with not even one different word beetwen them

Ok, now going to the third point, you just can't bring any book that in 1400 years has influenced so many people in their lives, that has been memorised by so many people, not just High IQ people but Low IQ too, that has been so analyzed, that has been so widespread in every corner of the world, that has generated so many scholars, etc etc, we could continue all day, let along all the prophecies, things said by Muhammad (alayhi a salat wa salam) etc

The enemies of Islam try to make us believe that an unlettered orphan desert man could achieve this, even if someone doesn't believe in his prophethood, he must recognize that he was the greatest man and being to put a foot on earth for all that he has achieved from such an humble beggining

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 10696, Lmao and 6 others
Also they offer 72 jb virgins too and everytime after sex they become virgins again also they are all white lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, ilyess and Deleted member 5189
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Jfl at this hadith, can't believe its authentic

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Uglybrazilian, Lolcel and 2 others
Narrated Abu Huraira:
This is just talking about jhad annafs and conservation of ones self and consumption. Esp when using other ahadith.
It's just saying as a choice for people whether or not they wish to drink from it.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You know unlike in Christianity where it's a sin to wank n stuff.
Reason for this is jews (founders of christianity) are massive bitchs and arabs(founders of islam) are warrior chads. Probably some jew faggot said muhh turn the other cheek while an invincible rome soldier fucking his jewess wife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
learn some what?
Philosophy of religions-cultures. If you think about it all politics is about culture war. Modern day sjw/feminists/leftists are mutated form of christianity(judean values) and repuclican values is more like warrior cultures values.

You must understand that the society in what we live nowadays base their rules and justice upon desire and money, not upon righteousness and truthfulness, thas why a bank can steal you anything he wants from you, thats why you can drink alcohol and commit fornication even with the widely known consequences of it (accidents, family separation, kids growing up without a sticked together family with results in physicological problems, etc)

The thing with desire is that, people are so brainwashed into it, and i don't mean brainwashed to insult, i mean brainwashed in its literal meaning, that they believe every word and sentiment of it without questioning it not even a little because it is something very easy to digest for the body and mind, it makes a human being convert into an animal, i drink when i want, i have sex when i want with whom i want, etc etc

That is why people in liberal societies often believe they are right with such "confidence", because of that fake comfortability

Londonistan intensifies.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 12344
Philosophy of religions-cultures. If you think about it all politics is about culture war. Modern day sjw/feminists/leftists are mutated form of christianity(judean values) and repuclican values is more like warrior cultures values.
ill pass jfl
culture war is for lower middle class people
you think Bazos gives too shits about culture war jfl

This is just talking about jhad annafs and conservation of ones self and consumption. Esp when using other ahadith.
It's just saying as a choice for people whether or not they wish to drink from it.
Indeed, We have adorned the lowest heaven with the stars for decoration
Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran
37:7

and ˹for˺ protection from every rebellious devil.
37:8

QuranReflect
They cannot listen to the highest assembly ˹of angels˺ for they are pelted from every side,
37:9

QuranReflect
˹fiercely˺ driven away. And they will suffer an everlasting torment.
37:10

QuranReflect
But whoever manages to stealthily eavesdrop is ˹instantly˺ pursued by a piercing flare.

Here is Allah shooting lasers at demons that sneak into jannah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10176
It's clearly literal, ffs everytime some hadith is dead wrong the only solution its metaphorical bro jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lolcel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Oh yeah, that must be why everybody wants to move to the middle east

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Baldingman1998
ill pass jfl
Well but it influnce you too if you were born in a hindu family you will probably end a cuck because their culture is extremly beta even now you are influnced by movies and other stuff which comes off after a certain idea

ill pass jfl
I think the kind of culture and political wars we have nowadays is a desperate try of people (subconsciously) to fill their need of a belief (in Islam we believe in Fitrah, which is the natural inclination to believe in One Creator), so they try to cope woth politics, which in reality it doesn't have an eternal good ending like worshipping Allah

Oh yeah, that must be why everybody wants to move to the middle east
I used to live in syrian border we heard gun voices at harshest time of civil war lol

Why live with religious rules? Just live life the way you want without hurting people, simple.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Baldingman1998
It's clearly literal, ffs everytime some hadith is dead wrong the only solution its metaphorical bro jfl
Everything is a metaphor. Nothing is set in reality then lol

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and ThatDjangoWalk
Well but it influnce you too if you were born in a hindu family you will probably end a cuck because their culture is extremly beta even now you are influnced by movies and other stuff which comes off after a certain idea
but im fucking not?? are you retarded?

Why live with religious rules? Just live life the way you want without hurting people, simple.
the harm principle huh?that way of thinking is obsolete.humans need rules in their life otherwise degeneracy takes over.a man and his mom want to have sex and they take all the precautions in the world,should we allow them to do that freely?they arent hurting anyone and nobody is gonna know about it anyway,does that make it less wrong?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Islam is a garbage religion and no one wants to have anything to do with it despite muslims

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 10696, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
Everything is a metaphor. Nothing is set in reality then lol
Yeah, even though the quran mentions 6 times it's supposed to be a book of clear understanding, metaphors are completely opposite of that cause it means tons of people can disagree on it and make out different metaphors for different verses. If this is so then everything in Islam can be taught to be a metaphor, including heaven, hell, fasting etc.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10696, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
its the one that makes the least sense. has the most materialistic and terrenal concept of a heaven, usually being all about opulency, apparent wealth and sex, wich is more like about earthly basic prizes and stereotypical desires than an actual heavenly existence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6475
Yeah, even though the quran mentions 6 times it's supposed to be a book of clear understanding, metaphors are completely opposite of that cause it means tons of people can disagree on it and make out different metaphors for different verses. If this is so then everything in Islam can be taught to be a metaphor, including heaven, hell, fasting etc.
It's just a way out for everyone to understand it to their liking this making it true in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ocelot and Baldingman1998
Paragraph continues after this and my point is not you there faggot
im sorry sir after talking to you in multiple threads i have come to the conclusion that you dont have sufficient IQ to communicate with me, therefor i have to regrettably inform you that i have put you on my ignore list, otherwise i am risking losing even more braincels

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
The amount of demons trying to block you from entering, welcome back bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10696, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 5189
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6380
No it isn’t, it’s called being a decent person with morals. Morals existed way before the Abrahamic religions.
Maybe in india lol we turco mongols were literal savages before islam