Islam is the only religion that makes sense

the laws of physics that are applied to the thing together are what make the scheme and the universe has schemes or otherwise "patterns"
I agree that the universe has patterns I.e. the laws of physics. Calling them a scheme is wrong because it’s a human trait of cognition, it implies intent. The laws of physics are unwavering and have no intent.

what is so unlogical about understanding that the universe cant come from nothing and that something outside of it has to create it or otherwise make it begin?
there's nothing illogical about something needed to provide the initial push for the universe to come into existence, which is why most people who think abt this shit tend to be agnostic or deist.

the less logical leap comes from implying to Islam is the profoundly right explanation (especially given how a lot of remarks have been empirically proven wrong), when there is nothing to support its leverage over any other popularly follow religion across human history. its a leap of faith, but again there's nothing wrong with following that leap of faith.

I agree that the universe has patterns I.e. the laws of physics. Calling them a scheme is wrong because it’s a human trait of cognition, it implies intent. The laws of physics are unwavering and have no intent.
so all those patterns and laws that work so perfectly together to make the universe work as it does is completely random?how can there be patterns that make so much sense on their own?they were just there on their own?

there's nothing illogical about something needed to provide the initial push for the universe to come into existence, which is why most people who think abt this shit tend to be agnostic or deist.

the less logical leap comes from implying to Islam is the profoundly right explanation (especially given how a lot of remarks have been empirically proven wrong), when there is nothing to support its leverage over any other popularly follow religion across human history. its a leap of faith, but again there's nothing wrong with following that leap of faith.
another day i would like you to pm me what has been proven wrong but if we can agree that the universe cant come out of nowhere alone then thats already nice.as for islam we believe it is the truth because it makes the most sense logically compared to the others

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
singularity is infinitely large, so it does not behave according to the known laws of physics... In the terms of modern physics, singularity cannot be even described.. This sound incredible because its literally are giving proof that God might exit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
so all those patterns and laws that work so perfectly together to make the universe work as it does is completely random?how can there be patterns that make so much sense on their own?they were just there on their own?
Tell me how it’s perfect.

Again, I’m not claiming I know how they came about.

looksmax users debunk religion, its truely over for islam

I dont understand why people are coping with randomness.. Time is nothing.. You wake up.. 1 billions of years... has passed on.. If it takes 1 billions year to create human.. Then that is a creation.... All those material when they touch each other they create thing that has purpose.. If they did not work.. The existence would not even exit.

Last edited:
Let's try and get to 7 pages

Tell me how it’s perfect.

Again, I’m not claiming I know how they came about.
by perfect i mean that they work together too well almost as if an engeneer designed the way the universe should function you know what i mean?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
by perfect i mean that they work together too well almost as if an engeneer designed the way the universe should function you know what i mean?
Another flawed argument, just because it seems so it doesn’t make it so, science has taught us that much. I can disagree and say “no the world is not perfect because humans aren’t able to fly”.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Another flawed argument, just because it seems so it doesn’t make it so, science has taught us that much. I can disagree and say “no the world is not perfect because humans aren’t able to fly”.
this is where our roads split up and where faith comes in,i think the universe's patterns work way too well to be put in place by nothing at all or by randomness, i think something/someone put it in place that way cause again, it seems like the best way to answer the question of "how did these patterns get into place and why do they work so well?"the flying example is so useless since how is humans being able to fly supposed to help the harmony of laws there is in the universe?us being able to fly would take out the beauty of gravity if anything

I mean everything does not need to be perfect.. If the Islamic god says that life is a test.... It means god allows imperfectness to happen in natural selection.

I mean everything does not need to be perfect.. If the Islamic god says that life is a test.... It means god allows imperfectness to happen in natural selection.
yes we are imperfect as human beings but by the universe is perfect i dont mean that it couldnt be better i mean that the harmony of the laws of it and its patterns work way too well together to be there just because and without any reason at all

sure, lets put a test to pass to heaven (which by the way, in islam is a so dumbed down concept of heaven all about riches, opulency and carnal pleasure that looks more like some cheap basic fantasy than an actual concept of afterlife) but lets subject the participants to complete random conditions to pass it. People who are born more fucked in life are more likely to commit "sin", people who are born with everything are more likely to "give back" to the world and think everything is fair. If life is a test, then its as like two people racing but one is given a ferrari and the other is given a bicycle.

sure, lets put a test to pass to heaven (which by the way, in islam is a so dumbed down concept of heaven all about riches, opulency and carnal pleasure that looks more like some cheap basic fantasy than an actual concept of afterlife) but lets subject the participants to complete random conditions to pass it. People who are born more fucked in life are more likely to commit "sin", people who are born with everything are more likely to "give back" to the world and think everything is fair. If life is a test, then its as like two people racing but one is given a ferrari and the other is given a bicycle.

Maybe Paradise is the friends we made along the way

no because god takes into consideration the advantages obviously,even if you arent muslim you can still go to heaven according to islam(as you will be tested by god on the day of judgement).+ the concept of paradise in islam sounds pretty reasonable to me as human beings and men in particular sexual pleasure is one of the best we can experience and heaven is basically whatever you like you can have so if we didnt even have females there wouldnt it make it less heavenly?

Natural selection can produce amazing adaptations and adaptations that does not make sense. The Randomness is nothing but a tool because time is literally just illusion. . The whole existence would not even exit if the materia did not work together. Those are all concepts that feels like they came out from Bigbang. It has been long time since I searched about Islamic stuff but I remember that it does not work that comically.. My own problem with Islam is eternal hell because I dont think anybody deserve it.. but what if God is masochistic? Like even if you think its wrong... It does not mean it cannot exit.. Its frightening but it is possible.

Natural selection can produce amazing adaptations and adaptations that does not make sense. The Randomness is nothing but a tool because time is literally just illusion. . The whole existence would not even exit if the materia did not work together. Those are all concepts that feels like they came out from Bigbang. It has been long time since I searched about Islamic stuff but I remember that it does not work that comically.. My own problem with Islam is eternal hell because I dont think anybody deserve it.. but what if God is masochistic? Like even if you think its wrong... It does not mean it cannot exit.. Its frightening but it is possible.
I disagree.

this is where our roads split up and where faith comes in,i think the universe's patterns work way too well to be put in place by nothing at all or by randomness, i think something/someone put it in place that way cause again, it seems like the best way to answer the question of "how did these patterns get into place and why do they work so well?"the flying example is so useless since how is humans being able to fly supposed to help the harmony of laws there is in the universe?us being able to fly would take out the beauty of gravity if anything
1. That is your opinion and you came to it by faith which I’m fine with.
2. Why wouldn’t us being able to fly not be perfect? It’s not physically impossible because other animals can. My point being; what you call a “perfect world/universe” is a subjective human idea. What you call the beauty of gravity is your own subjective opinion. Is it a perfect world where innocent babies get cancer, for example?

I don't know what the story of their god is but all their rules actually make sense. You know unlike in Christianity where it's a sin to wank n stuff. It's obvious Christianity was made up just to keep society in order.

All the stuff about how it's haram to gamble or whatever and it's halal to eat meat or somthn unless you're starving.

Their rules actually make sense.
It wasn't "made" to keep society in order. Tell that to the ancient Romans. They had a pretty "good" thing going until Christianity brought their empire to it's knees.

• +1
It wasn't "made" to keep society in order. Tell that to the ancient Romans. They had a pretty "good" thing going until Christianity brought their empire to it's knees.
How did Christianity bring the empire to its knees?

How did Christianity bring the empire to its knees?
They wouldn't sacrifice to the Roman Gods so Nero, and the like, started buning and Feeding them to the lions. The Roman population saw how steadfast and fearless the Christians were in going to to their deaths. They became enamoured with them and began converting en masse.

3ac845dd38eeee79b4a7e692a1f924b5.gif

This was amazing, worth the read.

They wouldn't sacrifice to the Roman Gods so Nero, and the like, started buning and Feeding them to the lions. The Roman population saw how steadfast and fearless the Christians were in going to to their deaths. They became enamoured with them and began converting en masse.
Then they started to mix their religion and pagan festivities with christianity

I haven't read a single reply ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
update: now i dont think any religions make sense.

The beast of Anatolia is believed to Have thousands of Holy texts on Islam.

:Comfy:

• JFL
@FastBananaCEO is fucking trannies allowed in islam?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Wtf do u expect is the answer??

#tbt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403