Isotretinoin

N

Noobmaxxer

Iron
If I have acne and start taking isotretinoin, at the end of the treatment will my skin be perfect and I will improve? Is isotretinoin bad?

use the search button you lazy sap

• +1
Reactions: Jeww, lebronjames23, rose167 and 3 others
prob not perfect but a lot better. and check ur liver enzymes before u start taking it, it’s rough on the liver

prob not perfect but a lot better. and check ur liver enzymes before u start taking it, it’s rough on the liver
Do you know how you can remove acne scars (post-inflammatory) ?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
If I have acne and start taking isotretinoin, at the end of the treatment will my skin be perfect and I will improve? Is isotretinoin bad?
it has a chance of coming back. would just apply for after treatment like tretinoin cream 0.05 and benzoyl peroxide for any pimples that show up.

milk thistle extract would counteract that right?
i mean yeah it would help for sure. milk thistle, nac, and tudca are all pretty good liver support. but i can’t guarantee they will 100% protect ur liver

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Do you know how you can remove acne scars (post-inflammatory) ?
i never had these somehow luckily, so i haven’t done much research. however tretinoin would definitely help

it has a chance of coming back. would just apply for after treatment like tretinoin cream 0.05 and benzoyl peroxide for any pimples that show up.
My acne is moderate but I want to remove it because it is leaving marks. I didn't know it could come back. I will buy benzoyl peroxide and tretinoin. Thanks for your advice.

• +1
Reactions: AySab
My acne is moderate but I want to remove it because it is leaving marks. I didn't know it could come back. I will buy benzoyl peroxide and tretinoin. Thanks for your advice.
do you have dry skin that gets irritated easily? if so i would start at 0.025 rather than .05 for sure. especially if ur adding BP into that, ur skin barrier will get destroyed.