Israeli army general admits humilliating defeat in Gaza: "We can't go face to face"

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, shia.jihadist, Osman2793 and 4 others
ngl when i wasn't focused in first 2 seconds i thought it arabic speech

goes to show how closely related the languages are

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, JustBeConfidentBruh, SecularIslamist and 8 others
Unless they nuke this shithole it's never gonna end.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, geenk worg and yeeyeeslayer

The true hebrew language was lost after all the diasporas+mixing and they reinvented it again. This is not how israelites spoke at all, not even close. That's why they sound so european.

A lot of their words are borrowed from Arabic.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, emeraldglass and yeeyeeslayer
Unless they nuke this shithole it's never gonna end.
Even if they nuke Gaza or Lebanon it wouldn't end at all. The idea that you can nuke and just end everything is ridiculous and a reflection of the cowardice of the japanese emperor in WW2. People think a nuke is some sort of cheat code, tough break every axis has nukes nowadays and those who don’t can still destroy or have an ally that will destroy the country that launched them.

Even if they nuke Gaza or Lebanon it wouldn't end at all. The idea that you can nuke and just end everything is ridiculous and a reflection of the cowardice of the japanese emperor in WW2. People think a nuke is some sort of cheat code, tough break every axis has nukes nowadays and those who don’t can still destroy or have an ally that will destroy the country that launched them.
Nuke Africa entirely and India.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and 8uAte
daily reminder that jews are the spawn of satan

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, shia.jihadist, 8uAte and 1 other person
The true hebrew language was lost after all the diasporas+mixing and they reinvented it again. This is not how israelites spoke at all, not even close.
not exactly, hebrew died as a spoken language in around the 2nd or 3rd century, but that doesn't mean the language was lost it was still preserved as a liturgical and literary language (which was used for religous services and peoms mainly) similar to how coptic and aramaic are technically dead cuz no one speaks them but they exist in written form so someone can learn them in theory

That's why they sound so european.
some truth to this esp cuz ashkenazis made the language
A lot of their words are borrowed from Arabic.
Modern Hebrew does include some borrowings from Arabic, but many similar words are not borrowings but rather cognates which means words that have a common linguistic ancestor

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg
The Jews will win

• +1

JFL at the so called one of the most capable army force in the world, it's only modern but lacks every thing a real army needs, tactics and real morale. The USA invested in a failing stock market by pumping in billions every year.

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
they could win if they would go baghad 1258 on them
Yeah and China could destroy tomorrow America and viceversa if they went Blitzkrieg on Paris 1940

What a dumb line of thinking "Muh they could destroy them only reason they don't is because the social pressure and Al Jazeera" it's hard to even argue with people like these, yeah no shit Sherlock everyone has overwhelming power to destroy their enemies now good luck using it and not getting erased the next days by their allies.

It's like watching a father argue with someone weaker like his son about some cookies and randomly saying "Yeah he is kicking his ass under the current situation but he could kill him if he wants", yeah no shit chumpstein and the police would also say something about that

Hebrew was nearly a dead language until Maimonides, in Muslim Spain, revived it using Arabic. He utilized Arabic phonetics and grammatical rules, as it was the closest language to Hebrew.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
He is a reserve does he even see lt

Obviously they can be more brutal

Hebrew was nearly a dead language until Maimonides, in Muslim Spain, revived it using Arabic. He utilized Arabic phonetics and grammatical rules, as it was the closest language to Hebrew.
By the way in the proof for Islam thread i have one involving Maimonides. In one of his most famous books while making exegesis about a verse of the Old Testament he admitted that a bible prophecy ws about Prophet Muhammad (Salat wa Salam) and he said that it should be hidden from the public.

More on the thread the coming days. I've been procastrinating but Aderrall will make me finish it Insha Allah.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and emeraldglass
everyone has overwhelming power to destroy their enemies now good luck using it and not getting erased the next days by their allies
You think anyone on earth would give a shit if Gaza got nuked completely? They didn’t give a shit about the two atomic bombs in Japan back then and Japan had a lot of powerful allies, more than the Hamas has today. Also keep in mind that Russia and china are not interested in fighting Israel, they probably shake each others hands while your brothers are dying rn, they just fool you into believing you have friends in this war, but you don’t

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, geenk worg and thebuffdon690
Yeah and China could destroy tomorrow America and viceversa if they went Blitzkrieg on Paris 1940

What a dumb line of thinking "Muh they could destroy them only reason they don't is because the social pressure and Al Jazeera" it's hard to even argue with people like these, yeah no shit Sherlock everyone has overwhelming power to destroy their enemies now good luck using it and not getting erased the next days by their allies.

It's like watching a father argue with someone weaker like his son about some cookies and randomly saying "Yeah he is kicking his ass under the current situation but he could kill him if he wants", yeah no shit chumpstein and the police would also say something about that
I don't think any other arab country would risk the well being of their own country to avenge the destruction of gaza if it would happen.
Also using a nuclear weapon would be stupid because its to close.

Last edited:

They sound the fucken same bruh no offence to allah
Both languages are throat goats

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
By the way in the proof for Islam thread i have one involving Maimonides. In one of his most famous books while making exegesis about a verse of the Old Testament he admitted that a bible prophecy ws about Prophet Muhammad (Salat wa Salam) and he said that it should be hidden from the public.

More on the thread the coming days. I've been procastrinating but Aderrall will make me finish it Insha Allah.

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator and 5'7 zoomer
You think anyone on earth would give a shit if Gaza got nuked completely? They didn’t give a shit about the two atomic bombs in Japan back then and Japan had a lot of powerful allies, more than the Hamas has today. Also keep in mind that Russia and china are not interested in fighting Israel, they probably shake each others hands while your brothers are dying rn, they just fool you into believing you have friends in this war, but you don’t
I don't think any other arab country would risk the well being of their own country to avenge the destruction of gaza if it would happen.
If Israel used nuclear weapons against Hezbollah or Hamas, Iran would likely respond because it would be seen as a threat to them. If a war between Iran and Israel broke out, the USA would likely get involved, and this could prompt Russia, China, or both to intervene for other reasons.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and yeeyeeslayer
If Israel used nuclear weapons against Hezbollah or Hamas, Iran would likely respond because it would be seen as a threat to them. If a war between Iran and Israel broke out, the USA would likely get involved, and this could prompt Russia, China, or both to intervene for other reasons.
And do you think Russia and china are willing to start WW3 because of Gaza ? C‘mon bro, they don’t even like Muslims

Yes they will because nukes are a war crime

And do you think Russia and china are willing to start WW3 because of Gaza ? C‘mon bro, they don’t even like Muslims
It's not about Gaza, it's about finding a casus belli to start a war in a region heavily influenced by China and Russia, along with their allies. If a war starts there, they are bound to get involved.

Yeah arabs leaders per se wouldn't do anything but the Egyptian population and society is very unstable right now because of Gaza since they are the most brotherly to the Palestinians with the Jordanian population and they would without a shadow of a doubt overthrow the leader if he doesn't do anything in that case scenario (We don't understand the consequences of it in the world of social media). Not mentioning Iran, the lebanese factions and other state actors which certainly would act. To me im most curious always about Turkey because they are really the force that could shake everything in the region, but Erdogan is very slow and gradual on everything and kept trading with them for months for example, so i can never trust him but at the same time Turkey and Qatar are the biggest financers of the palestinian groups and they have the same ideology contrary to the other arab countries. And let's remember they would hit Egypt inevitably and they have a great percentage of the army right now in the border with Gaza, so they would be hit in any case also.

Heck God knows what would happen to the world in that scenario, maybe civil wars in random places or whatnot. We never saw something like it in the social media era so it's unpredictable. If there have been so many demonstrations by now i can't imagine what could happen in such a harsh scenario.

About Japan dont even make me laugh USA was already in their territory and the USSR was planning to invade them, that's why the US dropped the nukes, not because of "Muh saving lives of the troops". China and the Koreas hated and still hate them, their two biggest allies Germany and Italy were already long gone by then and they were completely isolated. Let alone the fact that the media didn't have 1% of the repercussion it has today and people never had the chance to see the thousands of japanese kids destroyed and dying from hunger live.

About Russia and China i don't give a damn but Russia wont allow the iranians to lose anyways. They have treaties of support and defense while in war just like the one they signed with North Korea these days in which and if you don't respect them then any deal with you in the future becomes wet paper. They don't give a damn about Islam but so is the rest of the world, it would not be about Islam for them but for their own interests. The chinese also need Iran for their new trade route and they don't want Gaza to become occupied because then the Israelis would make a new one with the construction of the Ben Gurion canal which would also isolate Turkey and many other countries, and would make the Suez canal also worthless which would destroy even more the egyptian economy.

But i don't care about those two powers. They are not necessary for a retaliation against Israel in case they launch nukes, the destruction of the zionist entity would be assured by then because of the other actors.

Last edited:
how would russia and china do anything they have zero force projection in the strait of hormuz and indian ocean.

Yeah arabs leaders per se wouldn't do anything but the Egyptian population and society is very unstable right now because of Gaza since they are the most brotherly to the Palestinians with the Jordanian population and they would without a shadow of a doubt overthrow the leader if he doesn't do anything in that case scenario (We don't understand the consequences of it in the world of social media). Not mentioning Iran, the lebanese factions and other state actors which certainly would act. To me im most curious always about Turkey because they are really the force that could shake everything in the region, but Erdogan is very slow and gradual on everything and kept trading with them for months for example, so i can never trust him but at the same time Turkey and Qatar are the biggest financers of the palestinian groups and they have the same ideology contrary to the other arab countries. And let's remember they would hit Egypt inevitably and they have a great percentage of the army right now in the border with Gaza, so they would be hit in any case also.

Heck God knows what would happen to the world in that scenario, maybe civil wars in random places or whatnot. We never saw something like it in the social media era so it's unpredictable. If there have been so many demonstrations by now i can't imagine what could happen in such a harsh scenario.

About Japan dont even make me laugh USA was already in their territory and the USSR was planning to invade them, that's why the US dropped the nukes, not because of "Muh saving lives of the troops". China and the Koreas hated and still hate them, their two biggest allies Germany and Italy were already long gone by then and they were completely isolated. Let alone the fact that the media didn't have 1% of the repercussion it has today and people never had the chance to see the thousands of japanese kids destroyed and dying from hunger live.

About Russia and China i don't give a damn but Russia wont allow the iranians to lose anyways. They have treaties of support and defense while in war just like the one they signed with North Korea these days in which and if you don't respect them then any deal with you in the future becomes wet paper. They don't give a damn about Islam but so is the rest of the world, it would not be about Islam for them but for their own interests. The chinese also need Iran for their new trade route and they don't want Gaza to become occupied because then the Israelis would make a new one with the construction of the Ben Gurion canal which would also isolate Turkey and many other countries, and would make the Suez canal also worthless which would destroy even more the egyptian economy.

But i don't care about those two powers. They are not necessary for a retaliation against Israel in case they launch nukes, the destruction of the zionist entity would be assured by then because of the other actors.
At the end of the day they all will just sit on one table with Israel and talk about solutions that benefit all sides, because politics is business and I’m sure Israel isn’t too stupid to find solutions for every problem, they probably already planned everything 200 years ago and everyone is just playing into their hands without them realizing

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
If the Arabs and the progressives gave a fuck about the Gazans, they would open their borders for them, but they rather that they would rot in gaza and be used as human shields for hamas.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
If the Arabs and the progressives gave a fuck about the Gazans, they would open their borders for them, but they rather that they would rot in gaza and be used as human shields for hamas.
open ur borders kike boy and let niggers rape ur women

• +1
open ur borders kike boy and let niggers rape ur women
Don't want these rapist bastards anywhere near you? then let us finish the job and shut the fuck up.

how would russia and china do anything they have zero force projection in the strait of hormuz and indian ocean.
The southernmost part of Russia is about 3,000 km from Israel. Do you really think Russia doesn't have missiles that can reach that distance? The same goes for China. Also they can easily deploy naval forces, as most countries in the region are not hostile to Russia or China, in fact, many are on good terms with them and would likely stay out of the conflict. Meanwhile, Iran can hold off any threats for a while, especially with air support from these two countries before their forces arrive.

• +1
Reactions: kovacs

I thought I told you to stop posting?

Based grinch take

• +1
Don't want these rapist bastards anywhere near you? then let us finish the job and shut the fuck up.
least obvious bait. wars in middle east = refugees in europe and america maybe we should just gas all of u and then the world will be at peace

• +1
The southernmost part of Russia is about 3,000 km from Israel. Do you really think Russia doesn't have missiles that can reach that distance? The same goes for China. Also they can easily deploy naval forces, as most countries in the region are not hostile to Russia or China, in fact, many are on good terms with them and would likely stay out of the conflict. Meanwhile, Iran can hold off any threats for a while, especially with air support from these two countries before their forces arrive.
They wont be able to saturate US and Israeli air defenses-- to the point of it hampering an invasion force (kuwait, and iraq) that is-- with only their long range ballistics, nor would they even want a direct conflict in the first place. Naval forces wouldn't be able to leave their ports.

The rational recourse for China and Russia is to avoid a peer-to-peer conflict and opt for supplying Iran by proxy, while US takes the lower bassin and port cities using a mechanized offensive and starts a bombing campaign of the north.

I linked a video below to help you comprehend the scale of US airpower they could bring to bear in such a conflict.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass
All you North africans and Palis love to do is cope. Israel is sending gaza back to the stone age as we speak. (honorable mention to Paki Copers too)

Last edited:
  • +1
They wont be able to saturate us and israeli air defenses-- to the point of it hampering an invasion force (kuwait, and iraq)-- with only their long range ballistics, nor would they even want a direct conflict in the first place.

The rational recourse for China and Russia is to avoid a peer-to-peer conflict and opt for supplying Iran by proxy, while US takes the lower bassin and port cities using a mechanized offensive and starts a bombing campaign of the north.

i linked a video below to help you comprehend the scale of US airpower they could bring to bear in such a conflict.

Just launching long range ballistic missiles at Israeli air defenses won't completely disable them. They know that. That's why their strategy will a bit more complex. They will have a multifaceted approach up their sleeves.

Now, if it was just Israel and Iran going at it, Russia and China might sit back and watch. But here's the thing: with the US likely getting involved, it's pretty darn certain that Russia and China won't just sit on the sidelines. They'll jump right into the action too.

Instead of going head to head with Israeli air defenses, Russia and China will boost Iran's military capabilities hard. This includes providing advanced anti aircraft systems and missile defense technology that can effectively disrupt and deter Israeli and US air operations.

To counter US mechanized offensives in key areas like lower basin and port cities, they will employ strategic asymmetric warfare tactics. Example would be supporting local militias and insurgent groups to conduct guerrilla attacks, thereby disrupting supply lines and complicating American advances.

Furthermore, leveraging their naval strength, Russia and China will aim to block crucial maritime routes and chokepoints. That's gonna give the US a real headache. They'll have to divert resources to secure those vital sea lanes.

Enhanced cyber warfare capabilities can also be deployed to target critical infrastructure and disrupt enemy command and control systems, creating chaos and confusion among their ranks.

Other shit they will most likely also do is intensify diplomatic efforts, to garner international support and portray US and Israeli actions as unjust aggression. They will aim to sway global opinion, especially when you consider the current low public morale due to ongoing conflicts like the war in Ukraine, which is putting a heavy burden on the West.

• JFL
Reactions: kovacs
Just launching long range ballistic missiles at Israeli air defenses won't completely disable them. They know that. That's why their strategy will a bit more complex. They will have a multifaceted approach up their sleeves.

Now, if it was just Israel and Iran going at it, Russia and China might sit back and watch. But here's the thing: with the US likely getting involved, it's pretty darn certain that Russia and China won't just sit on the sidelines. They'll jump right into the action too.

Instead of going head to head with Israeli air defenses, Russia and China will boost Iran's military capabilities hard. This includes providing advanced anti aircraft systems and missile defense technology that can effectively disrupt and deter Israeli and US air operations.

To counter US mechanized offensives in key areas like lower basin and port cities, they will employ strategic asymmetric warfare tactics. Example would be supporting local militias and insurgent groups to conduct guerrilla attacks, thereby disrupting supply lines and complicating American advances.

Furthermore, leveraging their naval strength, Russia and China will aim to block crucial maritime routes and chokepoints. That's gonna give the US a real headache. They'll have to divert resources to secure those vital sea lanes.

Enhanced cyber warfare capabilities can also be deployed to target critical infrastructure and disrupt enemy command and control systems, creating chaos and confusion among their ranks.

Other shit they will most likely also do is intensify diplomatic efforts, to garner international support and portray US and Israeli actions as unjust aggression. They will aim to sway global opinion, especially when you consider the current low public morale due to ongoing conflicts like the war in Ukraine, which is putting a heavy burden on the West.
did bro use chatgpt

• JFL
KILL ALL JEWS

in a direct conflict proxy supply will be less effective and russia is already engaged in ukraine.

there are no shipping lanes that russia and china could block that would be of any use in such a conflict.

guerilla is a meme in a conventional conflict of this scale.

iraq had plenty of aa batteries and they still got cucked into painful oblivion and russia will be defending against an aerial campaign in ukraine also.

i categorically reject that russia would even directly help iran in the first place, although china might use the opportunity to stage an invasion of taiwan. at any rate, russian and chinese involvement against us would likely see other nato states join the war.

• +1
Reactions: Osman2793
in a direct conflict proxy supply will be less effective and russia is already engaged in ukraine.
In a direct conflict, it won't be less effective, most times at worst, a proxy ensures a stalemate.
there are no shipping lanes that russia and china could block that would be of any use in such a conflict.
Turkey can grant Russia access through the Black Sea, and Egypt could block the Suez Canal, turning the entire area highlighted on the map below into a potential chokepoint or war zone.

guerilla is a meme in a conventional conflict of this scale.
Don’t be foolish, bro. Numerous wars have been won by guerrilla forces.

Examples include the Vietnam War, where guerrilla tactics and Chinese support helped Vietnam defeat the USA, the Algerian War of Independence against France, the Cuban Revolution, and the Afghan-Soviet War.

In many cases, guerrilla warfare is actually superior to traditional direct combat when used against an invading force.
iraq had plenty of aa batteries and they still got cucked into painful oblivion
Yeah, of course, just look at how many countries Iraq had to fight against on its own.

i categorically reject that russia would even directly help iran in the first place, although china might use the opportunity to stage an invasion of taiwan. at any rate, russian and chinese involvement against us would likely see other nato states join the war.
The same goes for the USA and the West, who are preoccupied with the war in Ukraine. The USA is stretched thin, dealing with issues in too many places around the world. Now, let's assume China invades Taiwan and Russia launches a full scale invasion of Ukraine using the global turmoil to their advantage. This scenario would actually benefit Iran and its allies because the USA can't fight three wars simultaneously and would have to choose which to support. They would likely prioritize Europe because Russia is the USA's biggest enemy, and Europe is its most important ally.

In a direct conflict, it won't be less effective, most times at worst, a proxy ensures a stalemate.

Turkey can grant Russia access through the Black Sea, and Egypt could block the Suez Canal, turning the entire area highlighted on the map below into a potential chokepoint or war zone.
View attachment 3008321

Examples include the Vietnam War, where guerrilla tactics and Chinese support helped Vietnam defeat the USA, the Algerian War of Independence against France, the Cuban Revolution, and the Afghan-Soviet War.

In many cases, guerrilla warfare is actually superior to traditional direct combat when used against an invading force.

Yeah, of course, just look at how many countries Iraq had to fight against on its own.

View attachment 3008361

The same goes for the USA and the West, who are preoccupied with the war in Ukraine. The USA is stretched thin, dealing with issues in too many places around the world. Now, let's assume China invades Taiwan and Russia launches a full scale invasion of Ukraine using the global turmoil to their advantage. This scenario would actually benefit Iran and its allies because the USA can't fight three wars simultaneously and would have to choose which to support. They would likely prioritize Europe because Russia is the USA's biggest enemy, and Europe is its most important ally.
egypt nor turkey will do anything like that

no conventional wars have been won using guerilla. this, of course, should be obvious, but im not gonna elab

with all due respect, youre making too many gobbledygook low iq arguments for me to continue this convo. reddit tier inferences.

Last edited:

Let alone the fracture that would be provoked in NATO because Turkey will never support Israel in a war against Gaza and it's the second most powerful army in NATO
View attachment 3008321

Another fallacy commonly used in this war. "Muh the death toll is higher and Gaza is destroyed therefore they must be winning". As far as im concerned Gazans already lived in a concentration camp and in guerrilla the casualties are completely irrelevant for the guerrilla side because the tactic is to grow the enemy more tired and tired until he gives up since you are willing to receive way more punches than him and you are not a spoiled society.

In Vietnam the US didn't lose a single battle but they lost the war. Same happened in Afghanistan. We are talking about societies and people's which are accostumed to suffering against another one that can't stand an ant flying around without having a heart attack.

Everyone can have higher casualties if he pushes a button from a plane, but wars and territory aren't won and controlled that way so it's completely irrelevant unless all you want is to make damage and provoke a shock in the population, something which as said is already done and didn't give any results. The age of cultural takeover after a war is finished, there is no way shape or form the west in it's current state or Israel for that matter is ever going to conquer and dominate culturally a place, that's why they rely so much on puppets

• +1
egypt nor turkey will do anything like that
no conventional wars have been won using guerilla. this, of course, should be obvious, but im not gonna elab

youre making too many gobbledygook low iq arguments so not gonna bother responding in depth
Just say the other party is talking nonsense to avoid the discussion, theory.

Let alone the fracture that would be provoked in NATO because Turkey will never support Israel in a war against Gaza and it's the second most powerful army in NATO

Another fallacy commonly used in this war. "Muh the death toll is higher and Gaza is destroyed therefore they must be winning". As far as im concerned Gazans already lived in a concentration camp and in guerrilla the casualties are completely irrelevant for the guerrilla side because the tactic is to grow the enemy more tired and tired until he gives up since you are willing to receive way more punches than him and you are not a spoiled society.

In Vietnam the US didn't lose a single battle but they lost the war. Same happened in Afghanistan. We are talking about societies and people's which are accostumed to suffering against another one that can't stand an ant flying around without having a heart attack.

Everyone can have higher casualties if he pushes a button from a plane, but wars and territory aren't won and controlled that way so it's completely irrelevant unless all you want is to make damage and provoke a shock in the population, something which as said is already done and didn't give any results. The age of cultural takeover after a war is finished, there is no way shape or form the west in it's current state or Israel for that matter is ever going to conquer and dominate culturally a place, that's why they rely so much on puppets
Exactly, a war is won either when the opposing army has lost morale and retreats, or when the opposing army has lost all territory.

Just say the other party is talking nonsense to avoid the discussion, theory.
sorry, but you're a retard if you think the us is stretched thin by supplying ukraine with some 70s and 80s tier systems that were gonna be phased out in the coming years regardless.

no war has been won using guerilla. at best, you are relying on either the slave morality of your opponent, or a loss of political will. the war itself in vietnam, afghanistan et cetera was *lost* in the sense that specious political objectives were not achieved. this has more to do with the infantile notion in western upper echelons that you can civilize arabs and other browns/ win the hearts of minds of people that not wish so.

apropos an actual military conflict guerilla (i.e.not a prolonged ''civilized'' occupation) is of minor significance. see: how little german soldiers were engaged in anti-rebel activaties, even in the balkans.

you are right in saying that persians are a more formidable foe than arabs, because of aryan admixture, but the us war machine is relentless.

Last edited:
sorry, but you're a retard if you think the us is stretched thin by supplying ukraine with some 70s and 80s tier systems that were gonna be phased out in the coming years regardless.
Sorry bro, but you're mistaken here. The USA didn't supply outdated weapons; they recently provided F-16s and many more, along with billions in aid almost every six months. The EU is doing the same, providing billions, and Denmark even gave all their artillery to Ukraine.

Currently, the USA is not spread thin, but in the scenario we're discussing, they would be. Explain to me how the USA would be able to manage a fullscale Russian attack on Eastern Europe, a Chinese invasion of Taiwan, and Iran's coalition with other Arab states against Israel? How will they handle and fight these wars without being stretched too thin?
no war has been won using guerilla. at best, you are relying on either the slave morality of your opponent, or a loss of political will. the war itself in vietnam, afghanistan et cetera was *lost* in the sense that specious political objectives were not achieved. this has more to do with the infantile notion in western upper echelon that you can civilize arabs and other browns/ win the hearts of minds of people that not wish so.

apropos an actual military conflict guerilla is of minor signficance. see: how little german soldiers were engaged in anti-rebel activaties, even in the balkans.
The objective of the defending party in a war is to avoid being conquered. The objective of the attacking party is to conquer by either seizing territory, destabilizing the existing power structure, installing a puppet regime, making it a vassal state, or extracting payments. When you mentioned guerrilla tactics not winning wars but rather thwarting the objectives of the attacking army, that's precisely what winning a war is. The attacking party returns home with casualties, financial losses, demoralized soldiers, and no further plans in that region, potentially also creating an opportunity for the defending party to transition into the attacking role, spreading their influence into neighboring countries.

Sorry bro, but you're mistaken here. The USA didn't supply outdated weapons; they recently provided F-16s and many more, along with billions in aid almost every six months. The EU is doing the same, providing billions, and Denmark even gave all their artillery to Ukraine.

Currently, the USA is not spread thin, but in the scenario we're discussing, they would be. Explain to me how the USA would be able to manage a fullscale Russian attack on Eastern Europe, a Chinese invasion of Taiwan, and Iran's coalition with other Arab states against Israel? How will they handle and fight these wars without being stretched too thin?

The objective of the defending party in a war is to avoid being conquered. The objective of the attacking party is to conquer by either seizing territory, destabilizing the existing power structure, installing a puppet regime, making it a vassal state, or extracting payments. When you mentioned guerrilla tactics not winning wars but rather thwarting the objectives of the attacking army, that's precisely what winning a war is. The attacking party returns home with casualties, financial losses, demoralized soldiers, and no further plans in that region, potentially also creating an opportunity for the defending party to transition into the attacking role, spreading their influence into neighboring countries.
this is what i mean when i say youre retarded.
1. the f-16s were transfered from nato countries, not us
2. f-16 is a late 70s jet.

iran would not be in coalition with arab states. the russian army is a meme. china does not have the capabilites to stage a full scale contested invasion of taiwan, in such a scenario, the whole of nato, japan, and s. korea would be involved.

even presupposing that we gave all our weapons to ukraine (prima facie retarded). ukraine is fighting against russia already???

notwithstanding the fact that china and russia would not even intervene on behalf of iran in the first place

Last edited:
China does not have the capabilites to stage a full scale invasion of taiwan. in such a scenario, the whole of nato would be involved.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Did you just say China doesn't have the capacity to fully invade Taiwan? Almost half of the population there is Pro relationships with China anyways, they are conquering them culturally and don't make me laugh militarily. It would last days.

Yeah, the whole NATO is going to sacrifice their biggest trade partner and go to war against them for the sake of a proxy fetish dream of the elites who own a United States that doesn't even align with the interests of the main actors of the coalition in many of the global conflicts except for Britain and France.

Good luck with that, article 5 is just support, not necessarily going to full war, so 90% will send a couple of bag of chips to Biden or Trump and that will be it. Good luck sanctioning China, it didn't even work with Russia which is economically dust compared to the Chinks. Still waiting to see Russians begging for fridges and Putin to die from his 7th cancer and 3rd parkinson

• JFL