Israel's coming for Al-Aqsa Mosque

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Yesterday, THIS happened:

Operation temple mount

Israel WILL bomb Al-Aqsa Mosque. If they can kill thousands of women, children, and babies and bomb dozens of hospitals, Christian churches, and mosques, you better believe they'll remove Al-Aqsa off the earth.

Dear Iran, you all are P-U-S-S-I-E-S.

Hell Yeah Chicken GIF by 8it

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Crisick, kebab, diamondbill and 3 others
@TRUE_CEL

Theyre coming mfer

Do you not believe me?

They will not. Trust me incel

That is the green light for a war against the ENTIRE Muslim population. US is currently already having internal conflicts funding 2 (and potentially 2 new wars) which the public ABSOLUTELY does not support - Europe is already poor and struggling with Russian embargos-

No one in the West will be able to concretely fund Israel if they declare such a war- they risk getting nuked off the map.

As for the final reason it won't happen is because its Anti Judaism . Beneath Al Aqsa is the Temple of Solomon which's artificial resseruction goes against the very fabric of being a Jew.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and BigJimsWornOutTires
You understand that there are 2 billion muslims around world, waiting for an excuse to go boom, right ?

Even kikes get that. They cant go too far.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and BigJimsWornOutTires
They will not. Trust me incel

That is the green light for a war against the ENTIRE Muslim population. US is currently already having internal conflicts funding 2 (and potentially 2 new wars) which the public ABSOLUTELY does not support - Europe is already poor and struggling with Russian embargos-

No one in the West will be able to concretely fund Israel if they declare such a war- they risk getting nuked off the map.

As for the final reason it won't happen is because its Anti Judaism . Beneath Al Aqsa is the Temple of Solomon which's artificial resseruction goes against the very fabric of being a Jew.
Special Ops it is! They'll bomb the surrounding area not touching the holy site. Then they'll send in special ops while telling reporters Hamas is inside the mosque cutting babies' heads off, or something like that. When it's over, mainstream media (Jewish-owned) will portray those soldiers as heroes!

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Bombing that mosque will put them at war with the entire Islamic world.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Baban and BigJimsWornOutTires
In case shtf, i as a med gypsy, am not going to war, you jews and muslims figure this shit out yourselves

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I doubt it now. A few weeks ago, absolutely. Today? Eh. I don't see the comfortable Muslims in nearby nations doing anything but running their faggot mouths.

Besides, Iran has no balls. We killed their prized major general, Qasem Soleimani in 2020. Their only response was a missile attack on an abandoned base in Iraq. That was it. Case closed. I believe Iran's wealthy families helped the USA to kill him.

I also believe Iran misled the Middle East and Islam nations making themselves appear brave, strong, and powerful--they're not.

Iran wants to stay comfortable. The leaders are intoxicated with tall buildings, luxury, and child-wives. They rather avoid war. But they'll lie and convince their 97.4% Muslim population how mighty they are. They have to! If those people ever discovered their cowardly leaders rather hide inside mansions shitting themselves whenever confronted with a possible conflict, ugh, that government would be overthrown quickly.

I wouldn't worry about pussies like Iran, I would be more concerned about Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Build the third temple now !

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Deleted member 42009 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Build the third temple now !
Not yet. First, they have to seize the holy site. My first instinct suggested Israel would bomb that mosque but after reading @ReadBooksEveryday propaganda, perhaps they won't. Special ops would work. A new instinct is kicking in suggesting it will be a live event as the military surrounds the mosque and Jewish-owned CNN and Fox News will be racking in the "historic" views. I'm seeing that event like what happened in Waco, Texas with the pedophile David Crest toothpaste guy and his Devilians.

"Come out with your hands up!" the ISF says through the megaphone aimed at the mosque.

A terrorist-looking feller comes running out screaming, "ALLAH ALLAH ALLAH!"

A US military captain speaks to his walkie-talkie, "Light 'em up!" Pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop.

Another Muslim comes running out, pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop.

This continues for days until the military storms the church with CNN side by side with them. Smh.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What about now?

So they didn't bomb the surrounding area, but they have taken control of it anyway! Where's this GREAT Islamic war? They're not coming. Muslim leaders know exactly what's going down. They must allow the reconstruction.

What about now?

So they didn't bomb the surrounding area, but they have taken control of it anyway! Where's this GREAT Islamic war? They're not coming. Muslim leaders know exactly what's going down. They must allow the reconstruction.

• Woah
@Gengar said the vid I posted mogs white gatherings
I did say that, and I stand by what I said.

Ok, now it's time for you and @Eli to take me to the zoo.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, klip11 and Deleted member 30679
I did say that, and I stand by what I said.

Ok, now it's time for you and @Eli to take me to the zoo.
Me and @Eli are in the car and on our way to take you to the zoo. @Squirtle would join us but he says he's too busy with @Blackgymmax rubbing his belly

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 30679
im so high rn bro

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and klip11
@moggathon give me your 36-50 bbq spices while me and @klip11 take @Gengar to the zoo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers, klip11 and BigJimsWornOutTires
@Gengar said the vid I posted mogs white gatherings
Anything and anyone mogs if you believe it mogs. For instance, China's spy balloons mog our air force, navy, and nation's defense system because they keep oddly getting through. And if you think about it! If wittle o' balloons can sneak passed the Air Force, imagine what fighter jets can do.

View attachment 2505358

Israel WILL bomb Al-Aqsa Mosque. If they can kill thousands of women, children, and babies and bomb dozens of hospitals, Christian churches, and mosques, you better believe they'll remove Al-Aqsa off the earth.

Iran can't do anything , they can barely control their own civilian population from rioting .

• +1
Iran can't do anything , they can barely control their own civilian population from rioting .
You're right! I don't see them doing anything either except caressing their 12-year-old frightened child wives with their sweaty grimy hands. They rather not risk losing that. Not to mention the trillions of dollars worth of oil under them. They know they can't do shit except cross their fingers we don't come in and take it from them. As we're doing that, our homosexual and tranny soldiers will rape those pedophiles as the child-wives, now free, smiles with justice served. However, those kids aren't safe just yet. We do have "our" soldiers and some of them, as proven in Iraq, are also not playing with a full deck of cards.

View attachment 2505358

It's literally ww3 if that happens

• +1
It's literally ww3 if that happens
As of this week, Israel took control of that holy site. The Muslims aren't doing shit.

Come and See:

On schedule2
On schedule1

@moggathon give me your 36-50 bbq spices while me and @klip11 take @Gengar to the zoo
IT'S 23 TO 45 DIFFERENT SPICES NOT 36 TO 50 SPICES 😡😡😡😡😡

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Destroying it is different
At the time when I posted this, I was caught up in the trigger. Of course, they don't have to bomb it. They'll just take it. Ugh. They took it.

Soon, they'll remove whoever is left inside. They'll settle and reclaim what was once theirs. The holy site will be heavily guarded by them and the US military. No nation, no tongue, no race, no house, no Muslim will stop the reconstruction of the Temple Mount.