Israel’s Present and Future

I am in favor of being on Israel’s side. Israelis are smart civilized people, around them lurk millions of stupid IQ70 barbarians who praise a primitive child fucker. Allahu Akbar.

Israel is the only civilized country in that region. We need to help them fight a war against Islamic barbarians.

Palestinians are refugees from Jordan, Libanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc. They have no God-given claim to these territories. They are allowed to live in Israel as equal citizens, but rather would like to create their own theocratic shithole nation.

Israel annexed some territories, true, but only after those arab desert dweller countries declared unprovoked war on Israel after Israel’s foundation and after the Jom Kippur surprise attack.

Israel doesn’t genocide two million Palestinians. That's Hamas propaganda. Their mulim brothers in Egypt are free to open the borders to the Gaza strip and provide them with relief goods. Egypt could reintegrate the Gaza strip into its territory (with Israel’s goodwill), but they (the Egyptians) don’t want it. Why is that? Meanwhile Erdogan declares holy war on Europe. Why is Turkey still in NATO?

Some Hamas activists are claiming that Israeli politicians view Palestinians as dirty animals. But who is referring to them as “animals”? The opinion of some backbench politician does not matter.

The Israelis are the only civilized people down there and deserve our support. They must be protected from the Islamic low-IQ cavemen.

There is no alternative, truly. It’s time to get rid of the Palestinian problem.
Maybe I should convert to Judaism. Goyim really are dogs for Jews
IMG 4328

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Randolf
Nuke that shit into extinction.
Israel can't even if the world will ignore it for somehow. they can't because of the nuclear fallout

• Hmm...
Reactions: Randolf
Israel can't even if the world will ignore it for somehow. they can't because of the nuclear fallout
Wait for wind in the direction of south west...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Acid Bath

I am in favor of being on Israel’s side. Israelis are smart civilized people, around them lurk millions of stupid IQ70 barbarians who praise a primitive child fucker. Allahu Akbar.

Israel is the only civilized country in that region. We need to help them fight a war against Islamic barbarians.

Palestinians are refugees from Jordan, Libanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc. They have no God-given claim to these territories. They are allowed to live in Israel as equal citizens, but rather would like to create their own theocratic shithole nation.

Israel annexed some territories, true, but only after those arab desert dweller countries declared unprovoked war on Israel after Israel’s foundation and after the Jom Kippur surprise attack.

Israel doesn’t genocide two million Palestinians. That's Hamas propaganda. Their mulim brothers in Egypt are free to open the borders to the Gaza strip and provide them with relief goods. Egypt could reintegrate the Gaza strip into its territory (with Israel’s goodwill), but they (the Egyptians) don’t want it. Why is that? Meanwhile Erdogan declares holy war on Europe. Why is Turkey still in NATO?

Some Hamas activists are claiming that Israeli politicians view Palestinians as dirty animals. But who is referring to them as “animals”? The opinion of some backbench politician does not matter.

The Israelis are the only civilized people down there and deserve our support. They must be protected from the Islamic low-IQ cavemen.

There is no alternative, truly. It’s time to get rid of the Palestinian problem.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

Not happening son

• Hmm...
anyways, include Lebanon in there tbh, the Christian areas of Lebanon are developed heavens compared to the ethnic villages where satanic Allah and his shia soldier Ali dwell
Us Turks think of you lot as animals and would annihilate you lot same with Syria

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, LevantinePsycho and Randolf
civilized in my ass. Bibi literally tried over turn Israel democracry and they are stealing and opressing palestians. Muh civiziled.

• Woah
Lebanese Christian’s are the most pathetic people ever, they dickride white westerns so hard in hopes of getting their acceptance,

‘We Christian middle easterners exist saar’
‘We are not arap we are phoneican saar’
‘We hate Islam too saar’
‘Look at us we party and our women are naked like yours saar ’
‘Look at my wife’s thighs French saar’

Guess what buddy no matter how much ‘we’re not like other Arabs’ pandering you do, you will never be our white brothers no matter how much you try and suck us off

We might tolerate you slightly more than them but you will NEVER be our equal in our eyes always slightly below similar to how we view Latinos for example
He sure would rope later in life after reading this

• JFL
They need to genocide muslims

West go to middle east fuck their land and people. Then cry like bitch when they do 00000.01% attack on them. Muhhhh morality. West are most hyppcrite people in this planet. They have not learn anything from world wars. U cannot be civilized if u dont value non white people as humans.

Last edited:
  • JFL
He sure would rope later in life after reading this
Funny thing is I’m not even an Anglo nor white I’m arab and was Larping 🤣🤣🤣

But Ik that shit cut deep cuz he knows it’s the truth deep down, I was Larping sure but I didn’t lie

• Hmm...
Funny thing is I’m not even an Anglo nor white I’m arab and was Larping 🤣🤣🤣

But Ik that shit cut deep cuz he knows it’s the truth deep down, I was Larping sure but I didn’t lie
ok schizo

• +1
I'm your mom's lover dumb roach
Your don’t have one and you wouldn’t be happy when you open your mouth wide open so I can take a piss right in there faggot

• JFL
Your don’t have one and you wouldn’t be happy when you open your mouth wide open so I can take a piss right in there faggot
keep seething shawarma roach

• +1
All kikes should go to pissrael.

• JFL
No they belong in central and eastern Europe just like they’ve been for the past 3000 years
They don't belond on this earth.
They are nomadic parasites.
I said they should go to pissrael so they can all be killed by the Arabs there.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho and Randolf