It ain't over 'til it's over

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Posts
13,569
Reputation
15,972
I've made some mistakes in this life, but I'm still fighting for what I believe in.

I'm still trying to make things right. Everything.

Lord, if you exist, please have mercy on me.

It seems like a hard, long road ahead, but I intend to let my heart guide me on every step of the way.

Practice patience, love, gratitude and forgiveness. That is what I intend to do.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: serbiangandy, Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 19174
It’s over for me and you buddy boyo. Cope with food
 
It’s over for me and you buddy boyo. Cope with food
Everything's not over. We're still walking and breathing. Please don't give up and be kind to yourself if you shall stumble and fall along the way. Sometimes it makes me cry when I think of how wonderful life can be if we decide to always make the best of what we have.
 
  • +1
Reactions: serbiangandy, Deleted member 19174 and Deleted member 20652
With that kind of attitude you're destined for a life being shit on :blackpill::feelswhy:.

I'd wish you luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it :blackpill:.
 
With that kind of attitude you're destined for a life being shit on :blackpill::feelswhy:.

I'd wish you luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it :blackpill:.
Gotta surround oneself with good people! If someone shits on you then you need to stay away from them. So many of us forget that not everyone is like that when it happens and that's when we end up nihilistic, embittered and alone. Even if most people don't seem to care or outright abuse you, there are those who will give you a chance if you give them the chance to show their good sides!
 
  • Love it
Reactions: serbiangandy

Similar threads

soullet
Replies
4
Views
28
soullet
soullet
Scandi.
Replies
5
Views
40
Scandi.
Scandi.
NorwegianMigrant
Replies
12
Views
73
roymustang
roymustang
Light•
Replies
32
Views
97
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
itsoverforme333
Replies
21
Views
89
itsoverforme333
itsoverforme333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top