It angers me when normies appropriate our culture

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
@moggathon @michael445 @GabachoCopium @IAMNOTANINCEL @Tai Lung listen I cannot be known as a Normie so my join date is not august 2023. I am not an og but anything post tiktok era is a Normie And I am not a Normie

I am a chronically online basement dweller non NT who’s been rotting in places like this for years. I cannot be grouped with normies

It’s fine I am not an og but my join date cannot be grouped with normies because this is my culture

Refer to my thread here where I prove I’ve been around for a while. Listen I need an award to be the biggest rotter online.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 24929, gigell and 3 others
@moggathon u must understand I’m 24 years old and I’ve been around on the internet since 2005 rotting

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24929, Lynxress and ascension
it’s ok we are all newgens

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 24929, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
@moggathon u must understand I’m 24 years old and I’ve been around on the internet since 2005 rotting
Putting up numbers

Mirin rot capacity

(Oh my god I just took a shit and it is really smelly)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
"biggest rotter on the internet"

5377b3ba264b131b8d8ee16d26073778

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and ElTruecel
JoinedAug 5, 2023

This is wildly autistic and insignificant. Perhaps you should do something with your life so you don't have to worry about your .org join date and being the #1 rotter.

This is wildly autistic and insignificant. Perhaps you should do something with your life so you don't have to worry about your .org join date and being the #1 rotter.
Im at uni listening to music and rotting on .org fuckkkkkk this brooooo fuckkk

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24929
also keep in mind there are hundreds of barely sentient, mentally 9 years old autists on deviant art and fandom wikis out rotting you while living with their parents and using government paychecks to buy video games

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and ElTruecel

also keep in mind there are hundreds of barely sentient, mentally 9 years old autists on deviant art and fandom wikis out rotting you
I was the 9 year old on fandom wikis lmfao
while living with their parents and using government paychecks to buy video games
I’m not a neet and don’t qualify for government paychecks sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
@moggathon u must understand I’m 24 years old and I’ve been around on the internet since 500b/c rotting
Edited for you. I’m not reading op.

Hypothetically let’s say you’re not larping (you are), why do you think I care? Do you think I’ll treat you differently?

Ok nigga idgaf

• WTF
Reactions: ElTruecel