It began boys GTFIH

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken

i am getting a rhino this august if they have time for me, ez small ascension for me.

look at his results for men, look so good and still masculine

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 25938
top left mogger nose brah

Not bad looks kinda unnatural though but I mean the results are good

Not worth it, it will improve ur psl by 0.0000001

Not bad looks kinda unnatural though but I mean the results are good
i feel like he does a pretty good job at not making the nose pig like? or am i tripping the nose bridges in his after photos are nicely straight

Not worth it, it will improve ur psl by 0.0000001
not when the nose is causing your face to look bloated and narrow because of how wide your nose is

not when the nose is causing your face to look bloated and narrow because of how wide your nose is
It has to be too deformed to descend you, otherwise it doesnt matter

i feel like he does a pretty good job at not making the nose pig like? or am i tripping the nose bridges in his after photos are nicely straight
Are you gonna get your nose bridge shaved or are you gonna get some sort of cartilage graft?

Are you gonna get your nose bridge shaved or are you gonna get some sort of cartilage graft?
my nose is really ogre for my face so i am gonna shave it to make it smaller and make my bulbous tip refined

i hope u bcme hot and sexy after :D

basically keeping your midface compact
Difference between wide and bulbous nose and a refined nose is day and night. My nose brutalises my side profile, after I get my rhino I will show these people that I was right.