It enrages zoomers that I'm not an oldcel at 32

vinn98

vinn98

Luminary
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Posts
6,369
Reputation
12,134
They would be so happy if I was simply fat or bald so I was out of the game. May they die in their rage, you haven't even seen me fully leanmaxxed yet

 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, ElBastardo, Roamer and 2 others
You look your age. You're not supposed to look old at 32 anyway.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Tusseleif, Deleted member 20399 and 2 others
Cool yourself
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Deleted member 28939, Deleted member 27472 and 6 others
Get some sun my führer you look so pale
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 2816 and 4 others
doesn't look a day over 21 brooo
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
literally nobody cares about you my bro, zoomers or girls
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939 and Jigen
Good job cropping out your worst feature (haircut)
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
leanmaxxing wont save your face blud
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
doesn't look a day over 21 brooo
because of your sarcasm, which he take it seriously, it's like encouraging in his delusions.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 21863 and FutureSlayer
yo
 
Last edited:
Good job mein Führer, Heil✋🏻
 
You don’t look old. You just look weird and awkward with your serious face and also get some tan you fucking vampire
 
Keep coping 😂





You look like you could pass for 23-24 at earliest, but then most younger chicks like (healthy) older men anyway, so why the weird adherence to wanting to pass as some scrawny 18 yr old?
 
you're a fucking hideous mongoloid. this forum is the only place you will ever, EVER get attention of any kind which is why you frequent it so much and post so fucking much (pathetic)

no one gives a fuck about you.
Lol you think Justin Bieber is good looking
 
They would be so happy if I was simply fat or bald so I was out of the game. May they die in their rage, you haven't even seen me fully leanmaxxed yet


32 years of age --- sits on a incel forum talking about pretty boys.
over
 
  • +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 25059 and Roamer
  • JFL
Reactions: Roamer and chadcel;
They would be so happy if I was simply fat or bald so I was out of the game. May they die in their rage, you haven't even seen me fully leanmaxxed yet


I m 42 and MOG you Hard
 
They would be so happy if I was simply fat or bald so I was out of the game. May they die in their rage, you haven't even seen me fully leanmaxxed yet


I’ve seen ur one picture of u in some third world countries nightclub, but how do u do in America? U look terrifying
 
Most zoomers look like childish-like gorillas, however.


Why the fuck the lion would care about mices' opinion?
 

Similar threads

nordic prince
Replies
4
Views
51
nordic prince
nordic prince
foid destroyer
Replies
19
Views
137
userhhuxhuzhuhji
userhhuxhuzhuhji
ssseij
Replies
32
Views
120
Dsss
D
jorraoo
Replies
7
Views
81
Dymorph
Dymorph

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top