It is almost Ramadan—a month where Muslimcels indulge in the sin of gluttony and consider it ascetic practice.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
Did you know that by most studies done with muslimcels, they tend to end up GAINING weight during Ramadan as opposed to the logical inclination being that they would lose weight.

Fasting for muslimcels is supposed to be a shield against sin and as part of an ascetic routine, yet the vast majority eat like absolute pigs during their eating window instead, and dwell in the sin of gluttony for 1 entire month.

It is over, muslimcels. It never even began as a matter of fact.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop, AlexBrown84, i_love_roosters and 6 others
who cares blud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, RTLBbc, mid and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, med, kebab and 2 others
Id rather be molested then dedicate my time to this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, mid and iblamejews
The same person to deny evolution btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, SubhumanCurrycel, Timmy and 1 other person
Idk about those muzzies but I always loose weight during ramadan

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and PseduoAryan
Idk about those muzzies but I always loose weight during ramadan
It's your fault for gaining weight during fasting not the faith jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44, nullandvoid and arabcelxxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar, RTLBbc, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and arabcelxxx
The same person to deny evolution btw
We obviously came from fish 6 gorillion years ago that walked out of water to breathe that one day became apes that one day became us.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Don't y'all have 40 days where you become vegan lame ahh christian ramadan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mizi44 and PseudoMaxxer
Bomp for Jesus

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999
Bomp for awareness

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999
its just fun time for beardmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Bomp for Jesus

Muslim will not take you to heaven only jesus will

Your good works helping people be a good praywr etc is trash in the eye of god . You cant do anything to gain heaven only believe in jesus is the only way,

You will not be able to stop sinning

Your good works helping people be a good praywr etc is trash in the eye of god . You cant do anything to gain heaven only believe in jesus is the only way,

You will not be able to stop sinning
Okay but don’t tell people to actively go out and sin. That is completely and utterly ridiculous. You shouldn’t actively encourage sinning

We obviously came from fish 6 gorillion years ago that walked out of water to breathe that one day became apes that one day became us.
Are you being sarcastic

@yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
ha - ha - ha,
jokes on you, us shia don't believe allah is a physical form like sunnis, and christians and jews (sunni scripture has been influenced alot by jewish and christian fables)

I've considered making an islamic threads series every night in honor of the holy month, discussing the holy prophet and infallible imams, discussing their lives, highlighting their magnanimous characters, the wisdom in their sayings.

showing some of their supplications, speeches, dispelling some misconceptions about about islam through the lens of shiasm (true islam).

Discussing controversial topics, e.g. child marriage, slavery, why islamic countries are 'shitholes' (this one may or may not happen).

i just wanna show people aspects/gems of islam that are lesser known/hidden/only present in shia islam so should non muslims hate or reject islam/the prophet they should at least know more about them and reject them for who/what they truly try are should they do so.

(i should've probably written all this in a thread instead of in a reply to you lol).

• +1
I might be an outlier here but I lose weight

Did you know that by most studies done with muslimcels, they tend to end up GAINING weight during Ramadan as opposed to the logical inclination being that they would lose weight.

Fasting for muslimcels is supposed to be a shield against sin and as part of an ascetic routine, yet the vast majority eat like absolute pigs during their eating window instead, and dwell in the sin of gluttony for 1 entire month.

It is over, muslimcels. It never even began as a matter of fact.
Is Ramadan even a long fast? Like is it more than 18 hours even??

ha - ha - ha,
jokes on you, us shia don't believe allah is a physical form like sunnis, and christians and jews (sunni scripture has been influenced alot by jewish and christian fables)

I've considered making an islamic threads series every night in honor of the holy month, discussing the holy prophet and infallible imams, discussing their lives, highlighting their magnanimous characters, the wisdom in their sayings.

showing some of their supplications, speeches, dispelling some misconceptions about about islam through the lens of shiasm (true islam).

Discussing controversial topics, e.g. child marriage, slavery, why islamic countries are 'shitholes' (this one may or may not happen).

i just wanna show people aspects/gems of islam that are lesser known/hidden/only present in shia islam so should non muslims hate or reject islam/the prophet they should at least know more about them and reject them for who/what they truly try are should they do so.

(i should've probably written all this in a thread instead of in a reply to you lol).
Are you fasting nigga? Will you be breaking your fast with a date and camel milk in traditional Muhammadian style or…?

• +1
Is Ramadan even a long fast? Like is it more than 18 hours even??
12 hours a day or so then it’s time to eat a 12 course meal as reward for good ascetic behavior

• Love it
12 hours a day or so then it’s time to eat a 12 course meal as reward for good ascetic behavior
Yeah I know it's bs especially in Arabic countries where I noticed the cars lined up at kfc and that balik chicken or whatever it's called, waiting for sundown, but I figured if it was a genuine fast it would have health benefits, like if 18 hours or so.

In truth it's just having a normal day for people who skip breakfast or lunch, but with no snacking

• +1