It is insane how little the blackpill has penetrated society.

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
On redpill twitter, the same subhuman influencers and female and male normies are howling at young men to better themselves. It is the same exact message on repeat.

"Young men, you are the lifeblood of our civilization. The weakness in the young men we have today is the reason for such a horrible dating market and gen z is not having sex because everyone is frustrated and young men are just playing video games and they don't care about sex because......feminism and they need to lead and they're not good leaders, and they need to better themselves, etc."

On "blackpill" twitter, subhuman influencers and male normies at howling at young men to stay incels and off the dating market because THAT will show the femalez. "They're like, gonna hit the wall at 30!! Nobody wants them!! This is the feminists end game! You are winning and THEY are losing!"

MEANWHILE THE REALITY: ~70% (and rising) of females 18-30 are in relationships and have active sex lives while ~65% (and rising) of men 18-30 are single and sexless. Why? Because most men are ugly and unworthy of sex as things currently stand due to females being able to have an 8/10 man at her doorstep within 30 minutes of downloading dating apps. This reality will absolutely NEVER go mainstream. The cold hard truth is so bitter to accept for men. Females all already know the truth but they just play along with these complete dumbass men and tell them stupid shit like "ohh yeah definitely. Just like, go and better yourself. You need to be a MAN and be confident."

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, Joe Rogancel, LooksOrDeath and 14 others
The blackpill has by definition the worst marketing strategy. The conclusion of the blackpill belief system is that there's nothing to do but kill yourself or go ER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7, Joe Rogancel, LooksOrDeath and 17 others
The blackpill has by definition the worst marketing strategy. The conclusion of the blackpill belief system is that there's nothing to do but kill yourself or go ER.
The truth is not a marketing strategy nor is it a belief system. The truth is the truth. People should know the truth

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, KING REIDYZ, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
What dataset makes you think 65% of men are sexless?

Chads who are blackpilled are overpowered as fuck (example Saffir)

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and datboijj
99+% of people don't have the genetics to suicide, otherwise everyone with a shit life and depression would (at least 10%)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, PrimoMaxxer, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
another one that doesn't realize black pill is redpill just without delusion
all the self improvement stuff is a part of the black pill
it's just not ignoring that there are things you will never be able to supplement genetics with
even in the slightest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
The retards here will tell you that it’s becoming popular when in reality it’s the bullshit Redpill that’s popular which is just the other side of the Bluepill coin

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Luffymaxxing
The truth is not a marketing strategy nor is it a belief system. The truth is the truth. People should know the truth
Truth is a philosophical concept. The blackpill is a belief system and all belief systems claim to be the truth. No one says "yeah all this shit is cap"

another one that doesn't realize black pill is redpill just without delusion
all the self improvement stuff is a part of the black pill
it's just not ignoring that there are things you will never be able to supplement genetics with
That makes sense on paper but doesn't describe what you find on blackpill sites like here. It's mostly people wallowing in self pity. Even redpillers are now saying there's things you can't really change

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
That makes sense on paper but doesn't describe what you find on blackpill sites like here. It's mostly people wallowing in self pity. Even redpillers are now saying there's things you can't really change
The og's used to ban the people who just gave up once they learned the limits of individual
genetics and didin't try anything
But those guys are old now
and age pill basically made them repeat the same rhetoric
But that is true the red pill will eventually fully become a soft black pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
The og's used to ban the people who just gave up once they learned the limits of individual
genetics and didin't try anything
But those guys are old now
and age pill basically made them repeat the same rhetoric
But that is true the red pill will eventually fully become a soft black pill
Even someone like Andrew tate who's probably redpill epitomized brags about his height and says yeah being short sucks but you can't change it so move on

It's not to the extent of here but even they can't full negate some quasi blackpill ideas

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and datboijj
lulul I’m a proud 22 year old virgin NEET who plays video games, jerks off, and lives off neetbux.

no working for me, that shit is for cucks lmfao.

I don’t pay taxes, I’m not in debt.

MEANWHILE THE REALITY: ~70% (and rising) of females 18-30 are in relationships and have active sex lives while ~65% (and rising) of men 18-30 are single and sexless
so its actually 35-70 % and not 99-1 % , like .org believes lol?

Truth is always a bad marketing strategy.

they never will swallow the truth though

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Eternal_
lulul I’m a proud 22 year old virgin NEET who plays video games, jerks off, and lives off neetbux.

no working for me, that shit is for cucks lmfao.

I don’t pay taxes, I’m not in debt.
Where do you live and how are you nd

the conclusion of the blackpill isn’t suicide but to opt out of society and cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
This.

The reason the blackpill doesn't have any mainstream appeal is that it's the only 'ideology' that acknowledges you're just fucked. That's a very hard sell.

But tbh the redpill is already semi-mainstream and lots of people WILL become blackpilled eventually.

You retards have confused doomerism for the blackpill lmfao. The blackpill is not doomerism, but doomers tend to make up a good portion of blackpillers because most people are emotionally weak pussies that mentally break after realizing their soy ass personalities will never make up for their ugly ass faces lmfao. Im not a doomer lol, and im blackpilled.

All the blackpill says is that looks are the first and foremost thing that matters before anything else.

Thats it, thats all that it says. It doesnt say that you have to feel sad or happy about it, thats entirely on you.

Me being blackpilled is literally whole reason why i decided to get into my HVAC career. Trade job so theres always employment. Good pay for only 2 years of studying to get a certificate. And then after saving up for 2 years, i can get a bunch of surgeries and hopefully become good looking enough to fuck casually. The blackpill literally gave me the motivation/direction to my life.

If i was a bluepilled normie, id be probably stemcelling in order to get arranged married to some ugly non-virgin curry whore that would probably end up cheating on me 5 years into the marriage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Joe Rogancel
Nah, you just need to accept that that pay off life isn't for you. And then you just chill.

This.

The reason the blackpill doesn't have any mainstream appeal is that it's the only 'ideology' that acknowledges you're just fucked. That's a very hard sell.

But tbh the redpill is already semi-mainstream and lots of people WILL become blackpilled eventually.
didnt you make a thread years ago explaining how the blackpill will never become mainstream

didnt you make a thread years ago explaining how the blackpill will never become mainstream
You said it yourself: Years ago.

Much as changed since then. The blackpill is becoming more mainstream than I thought it would. We still have a long way to go, though.

Know the truth and accordingly to it aka going ER, roping or hedonism /nihilism if you arent that fucked

AEC84CE3 D957 4A87 91AD F04B664F558B

You retards have confused doomerism for the blackpill lmfao. The blackpill is not doomerism, but doomers tend to make up a good portion of blackpillers because most people are emotionally weak pussies that mentally break after realizing their soy ass personalities will never make up for their ugly ass faces lmfao. Im not a doomer lol, and im blackpilled.

All the blackpill says is that looks are the first and foremost thing that matters before anything else.

Thats it, thats all that it says. It doesnt say that you have to feel sad or happy about it, thats entirely on you.

Me being blackpilled is literally whole reason why i decided to get into my HVAC career. Trade job so theres always employment. Good pay for only 2 years of studying to get a certificate. And then after saving up for 2 years, i can get a bunch of surgeries and hopefully become good looking enough to fuck casually. The blackpill literally gave me the motivation/direction to my life.

If i was a bluepilled normie, id be probably stemcelling in order to get arranged married to some ugly non-virgin curry whore that would probably end up cheating on me 5 years into the marriage.
Yeah it gets confusing with how disorganized the blackpill community is.

It’s a mix between depressed kids crying over stacy and men giving realistic advice (which in my opinion is the actual blackpill) but both go hand in hand