It is objectively impossible to be good looking if you are Indian

sex scenario

sex scenario

Banned
It doesn't matter if you are 6.4ft jacked dude with a ripped body, hunter eyes and good hair. If you are Indian then it's over for you. Period.

Even if we assumed that every single element of attractiveness (height, frame, hair, eye color, mid-face and upper third etc) was literally 10/10 but you're Indian...you would at best be a 5/10 normie tier.

All the while, a lightskin or a punk ass white boy could have just so so stats in every other area and still be at least chad-light.

Not being Indian is hands down the single most important element of attractiveness for BOTH genders but males especially.

Not being Indian is law.

I am 90% convinced that if I was Indian I would be subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, Deleted member 7580, JawMogger and 19 others
an indian will never be the type of nigga jogs down the sidewalk and as he passes a group of foids they all look at eachother gigle and break out laughing saying "omg hes sooooo fine"

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, JawMogger, sex scenario and 1 other person
an indian will never be the type of nigga jogs down the sidewalk and as he passes a group of foids they all look at eachother gigle and break out laughing saying "omg hes sooooo fine"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16369, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
as i said white ltn > indian chad

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and sex scenario
Tagging low T Indian cucks:
@PrinterAndFaxMachin @Chadpreetmaybe @.🇹🇩.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sunny, MrGlutton and .🇹🇩.
I've seen Indians who with a lot of bleaching and surgeries, they are able to fraud as Latinos or something.

It's sometimes possible tbh

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

• +1
Hating Indians and BBC cuckoldry is NT in America

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deprived and Deleted member 17791
It doesn't matter if you are 6.4ft jacked dude with a ripped body, hunter eyes and good hair. If you are Indian then it's over for you. Period.

Even if we assumed that every single element of attractiveness (height, frame, hair, eye color, mid-face and upper third etc) was literally 10/10 but you're Indian...you would at best be a 5/10 normie tier.

All the while, a lightskin or a punk ass white boy could have just so so stats in every other area and still be at least chad-light.

Not being Indian is hands down the single most important element of attractiveness for BOTH genders but males especially.

Not being Indian is law.

Nigger

• +1
A3a

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 13787

Not being Indian is law.

as i said white ltn > indian chad

Cope.

GL is GL.

Racepill is overblown.
At uni and throughout life majority of the guys around me have been white normies and i've always outslayed them with white girls.
The only exception to this is some noodles and other self hating ethnics where JBW is in full force.
But in general a higher PSL ethnic will outslay a lower PSL white guy. Its not rocket science.

Some groups might have it harder on average but JFL at thinking a 6'4 darkskin indian with good eyes area, bones and body would struggle.

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême
Cope.

GL is GL.

Racepill is overblown.
At uni and throughout life majority of the guys around me have been white normies and i've always outslayed them with white girls.
The only exception to this is some noodles and other self hating ethnics where JBW is in full force.
But in general a higher PSL ethnic will outslay a lower PSL white guy. Its not rocket science.

Some groups might have it harder on average but JFL at thinking a 6'4 darkskin indian with good eyes area, bones and body would struggle.
nah no girl wants indian

nah no girl wants indian

Go outside.
Plenty of pakis and indians dating good looking girls and interracially as well.

From my own life experience i can blatantly see racepill is overblown.
I'm no gigachad so if racepill was as bad as incels speculate than all the average white dudes in my uni would outslay me.
But that's not reality at all.
Average guys get next to nothing. Regardless of race.
The top shaggers were good looking confident guys of any race.
While blue eyes blonde haired white normies sat on the sidelines.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and gymmaxedhorse
Go outside.
Plenty of pakis and indians dating good looking girls and interracially as well.

I'm no gigachad so if racepill was as bad as incels speculate than all the average white dudes in my uni would outslay me.
i live in a city where a lot of indian students , and the best looking ones can do it low to mid tier beckies

Go outside.

average white guys get a lot of action and girlfriend
where tf you live, america?

i live in a city where a lot of indian students , and the best looking ones can do it low to mid tier beckies
what psl are the best looking ones? On average indians and most other ethnic races are 3 psl range and the best looking ethnics in a city will be barely 5 psl. @Pakicel and @Blackgymmax can confirm.

You're proving my point.

I'm not saying a 5.5psl indian will outslay a 5.5psl white guy with white girls.
But a 5.5psl indian will outslay a 4.5psl white guy.

There's a tax, not constant which depends person to person. But the thread states "it-is-objectively-impossible-to-be-good-looking-if-you-are-indian" which is blatantly untrue.

You just admitted yourself that the best looking indians in your city are preferred by white girls to lower psl white dudes .

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 13332
what psl are the best looking ones? On average indians and most other ethnic races are 3 psl range and the best looking ethnics in a city will be barely 5 psl. @Pakicel and @Blackgymmax can confirm.
ethnics isnt bad if they chechen dagi, or med

indian = over

average white guys get a lot of action and girlfriend
where tf you live, america?

UK
JFL at average white guy getting lots of action.

They can ltr some beckie and run oofy doofy or betabux only.

Average is not enough to slay OLD or do decently at clubs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
UK
JFL at average white guy getting lots of action.

They can ltr some beckie and run oofy doofy or betabux only.

Average is not enough to slay OLD or do decently at clubs.
ok you live in the worst place with ugliest girls

yes white dudes normie fuck stacies where i live

i dont talk with a guy from uk about girls and dating, pointless. goodbye

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
yes white dudes normie fuck stacies where i live

i dont talk with a guy from uk about girls and dating, pointless. goodbye

Press X to doubt.
You must live in brazil or some slum.

White normies don't get shit. Why would any girl pick them over a white HTN/chad or an ethnic HTN/chad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 13332
Press X to doubt.
You must live in brazil or some slum.

White normies don't get shit. Why would any girl pick them over a white HTN/chad or an ethnic HTN/chad.
white normies get gfs and slays in the club

you live in fucking uk dont talk to me, you live in central of hypergamy and central of ugly girls

@the BULL

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
white normies get gfs and slays in the club

you live in fucking uk dont talk to me, you live in central of hypergamy and central of ugly girls

@the BULL

Exactly i living in a very hypergomous environment which is just the future for other places.

You need a HTN normie face as any race to slay.
MTN can work if you are super tall.

White MTN get stacy slays where in the world? Club game is heavy on height, frame and face, in the club the HTN+ will get the best girls and maybe your MTNs get the scraps.
Getting a gf doesn't count as slaying since those normie guys are almost always oofy doofy or betabux.

I agree. For some reason, the distribution for male looks amongst indians is fucked. Up to a third of curries are deformed, and the remainder are mostly sub 5. Out of my group of dozens of dudes, only a few were decent looking with phenos that are not too bad. That's why I have always argued for an aggressive eugenics program where all curries are blackpilled so that they choose not to breed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
the
like 3.5-4 and the best ive seen was a tuboflard clone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
fax