It is surreal seeing my mandible take the shape that resembles that of a normal human

6ft4

Kraken
My mandible was pushed back inwards with orthodontics during my teens in an attempt to mask underbite
With current orthodontics, my mandible is being brought forward again to it's default position to prepare me for jaw surgery
In the gym last night I was looking at myself in the mirror and it is the first time I can remember seeing the point of my gonians from the front like that while being several feet away from the gym mirror.
My mandible usually looked like an elipse with no gonians visible when I looked at it in such a setting before
Despite my gonians now being visible, they are still narrow by comparison to my zygos
This left a craving in me for more. I wanna see those gonians hit the same width as my zygos with the use of implants
It gave me a glimpse into how Chad must feel, if I am getting a high from seeing my shitty narrow gonians just barely peep out for the first time, imagine how Chad must feel to see his ultra pointy gonians protrude out which can be seen in the mirror from all angles 24/7

My chin looks like an utter joke in terms of excessive length thanks to underbite but the rest of my mandible looks way more natural contour wise simply by moving it to a new position

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, currylightskin and the BULL
congrats. yeah it makes a major difference. hopefully your surgeon is white and competent

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Zygos should be wider than gonions

You're actually getting bimax? Good luck