it is very good that hunter eyes and pct went mainstream

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

they wont cry for us. goodbye
the true high smv eye area is gatekept and little known. in fact, youd think its a bad eye from ur psl brainwashing @BrahminBoss iykyk

it is very unlikely this will go viral, even if it does its hard to obtain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I just have neutral canthal tilt with some fat hanging above

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and the MOUSE
the true high smv eye area is gatekept and little known. in fact, youd think its a bad eye from ur psl brainwashing @BrahminBoss iykyk

it is very unlikely this will go viral, even if it does its hard to obtain

Its total cope for people with hunter eyes. They are unattractive, squinty, and usually percieved as threatening. Also positive canthal tilt is BAD, not good, but it is Better than negative canthal tilt. The ideal canthal tilt is actually neutral. This is proven.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and ongongfr
Its total cope for people with hunter eyes. They are unattractive, squinty, and usually percieved as threatening. Also positive canthal tilt is BAD, not good, but it is Better than negative canthal tilt. The ideal canthal tilt is actually neutral. This is proven.
fax. look at o pry. i strainged my eyebrows cuz of that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE and RichmondBread
Next level cope.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, TheMaxxer333, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
Periorbital implants bouta be trending next boyo, watch out 😈
Jfl if you think hunter eyes will make you get hunter skull, you'll basically be the looksmax tier of a transgender.

Anyways i doubt orbital surgeries will ever get good enough to ascend eye areas. Hope it does honestly, makes me cage seeing hunter skull vs soyskulls. Honestly brutality level only present in an apocalypse

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
Hunter eyes is psl cope, almond eyes with slight uee mogs hard

• +1
Hunter eyes is psl cope, almond eyes with slight uee mogs hard
that + green eyes is wayyy better than barret and o pry autism squint

• +1