It saddens me that my doctor is Muslim :(

Yasir Qadhi is not a trustable scholar

He is + both videos are retarded and debunked, I've seen them before. You should watch the ones I sent you

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Same as how nothing in our books condones killiing the non believers. Stop talking from your asshole
I just shows you numerous passages. And don’t GET ME STARTED on the Hadiths they are a Treasure trove of this shit. And that’s what Jihadists usually use to attack the Kuffair just because your a liberal Muslim who doesn’t support such actions doesn’t mean THEY ARE WRONG for following those hadiths.

Do NOT compare Christian’s killing with Muslims WE ARE NOT THE SAME

Dude don’t try to debate me on this YOU WILL LOSE
Surah 3:151: "We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) …"

Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)."

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"
@i_love_roosters

Pay up your Jiziya Kuffair then you may live in our segregated apartheid society as a Dhimmi
The jizyah is described in the Qurʾān as a tax that is imposed on a certain erring faction from among the People of the Book (Ahl al-Kitāb; non-Muslim groups such as Christians and Jews recognized in the Qurʾān as possessing a divine scripture) who violate their own religious and ethical principles (9:29)
It's has not, it's the opposite actually and Yasir Qhadi, one of the best muzzy scholars, admitted it

The context of that surah is war you fucking christian retard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Holy fucking shit look at this @Narcissus🥀
Divided by religion, united by being fucking stupid.

Only losers do religion debates, let's talk about anime instead

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and i_love_roosters
He is + both videos are retarded and debunked, I've seen them before. You should watch the ones I sent you

Muslims are retarded they think Heraclius converted to Islam when he was a devout Christian. Muslims also think Paul created the bible

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
they think Heraclius converted to Islam when he was a devout Christian. Muslims also think Paul created the bible
Me personally I never heard of these guys in my life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Muslims are retarded they think Heraclius converted to Islam when he was a devout Christian. Muslims also think Paul created the bible
When it was Muhammad's cousin who converted to Christianity

Picsart 24 04 23 20 20 39 137

Me personally I never heard of these guys in my life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
In your book it copes and says he converted. They also think Christianity is a polytheistic religion where we worship 3 gods and that the council of Nikea was where bible was “created”

I’m not making this up you can Google it

In your book
Nigguh please.
I read Quran once every year, if you wanna debate someone on Islam then it's not gonna be me.

You probably know more about Islam than I do.

@Autismcel @yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
Divided by religion, united by being fucking stupid.

Only losers do religion debates, let's talk about anime instead
I do my best to avoid such debates, I always get tagged :feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Narcissus🥀
Nigguh please.
I read Quran once every year, if you wanna debate someone on Islam then it's not gonna be me.

You probably know more about Islam than I do.

@Autismcel @yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5
I’m not even trying to debate anything I’m just educating this nigga to stop comparing the KKK To isis. Isis can point to hadiths and verses in the Quran supporting their actions. The KKK cannot point to the New Testament and justify theirs. Big difference that’s all I’m saying

Ngl I enjoy debating over this shit it’s funny

• Hmm...
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I’m not even trying to debate anything I’m just educating this nigga to stop comparing the KKK To isis. Isis can point to hadiths and verses in the Quran supporting their actions. The KKK cannot point to the New Testament and justify theirs. Big difference that’s all I’m saying
Okay, give me a true hadith instead of taking something out of context like a true christcuck

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
Who the fuck is KKK and who the fuck is ISIS??
Are they like IKEA?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and RAMU KAKA
  • +1
I don't watch the news.

Marvel or DC?
I've only seen The Batman, it was mogger. I'm a moviecel, but I'm more into non-fantasy movies, I find it easier to relate to them and escape reality

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
I've only seen The Batman, it was mogger. I'm a moviecel, but I'm more into non-fantasy movies, I find it easier to relate to them and escape reality
I'm like a movie Wikipedia, tell me what are your favorite movies, I'm pretty sure I've seen all of them.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
K

Mohammed was once asked: what is the best deed for the Muslim next to believing in Allah and His Apostle? His answer was : " To participate in Jihad in Allah�s cause. " Al Bukhari vol 1:25.

Mohammed was quoted as saying: "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah."
Al Bukhari vol 4:196.

Mohammed also said; "The person who participates in (Holy Battles) in Allah�s cause and nothing compels him do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty ( if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise ( if he is killed). Al Bukhari vol 1:35

K

Mohammed was once asked: what is the best deed for the Muslim next to believing in Allah and His Apostle? His answer was : " To participate in Jihad in Allah�s cause. " Al Bukhari vol 1:25.

Mohammed was quoted as saying: "I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah."
Al Bukhari vol 4:196.

Mohammed also said; "The person who participates in (Holy Battles) in Allah�s cause and nothing compels him do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty ( if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise ( if he is killed). Al Bukhari vol 1:35
Another context of war

Are you retarded..?

• +1
Another context of war

Are you retarded..?
It says to wage war on anybody that isn’t Muslim so essentially as you millions call it “the house of war” and that’s why you say your the religion of peace because ONLY when everybody’s Muslim is the house of peace established. So yes in a state of war which is constant agaisnt the Kuffiar but you niggax love to come to the west and have the white Easy meat cos pink women have no self decency and will fuck anything that moves with a pulse anywyas it’s over for the west I have no hope for this region I’ll let it die like an severed limb as long as EE, Africa and LATAM remain Christians im happy

I'm like a movie Wikipedia, tell me what are your favorite movies, I'm pretty sure I've seen all of them.
I'm really into old westerns and Tarantino movies. The last movie I watched (yesterday) was The Gunfighter 1950

It says to wage war on anybody that isn’t Muslim so essentially as you millions call it “the house of war” and that’s why you say your the religion of peace because ONLY when everybody’s Muslim is the house of peace established. So yes in a state of war which is constant agaisnt the Kuffiar but you niggax love to come to the west and have the white Easy meat cos pink women have no self decency and will fuck anything that moves with a pulse anywyas it’s over for the west I have no hope for this region I’ll let it die like an severed limb as long as EE, Africa and LATAM remain Christians im happy
You retards literally call jesus the son of god, but at the same time he's your god..?

Make it make sense

• +1
You retards literally call jesus the son of god, but at the same time he's your god..?

Make it make sense
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭1‬ ‭NIV‬‬)
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭14‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

There’s much-more but I’m bored of this convo now

10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭10‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, “I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord.’ ” (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭23‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’ ” (‭‭‭Exodus‬ ‭3‬‬:‭14‬ ‭NIV‬‬)
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” (‭‭‭John‬ ‭8‬‬:‭58‬ ‭NIV‬‬)
24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.” (‭‭‭John‬ ‭8‬‬:‭24‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

Last edited:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭1‬ ‭NIV‬‬)
14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭14‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

There’s much-more but I’m bored of this convo now

10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭10‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, “I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord.’ ” (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭23‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’ ” (‭‭‭Exodus‬ ‭3‬‬:‭14‬ ‭NIV‬‬)
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” (‭‭‭John‬ ‭8‬‬:‭58‬ ‭NIV‬‬)
Not readin allat

If you wanna debate, debate with the likes of mohammed hijab.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Love how they're all westerners in a western country btw :ROFLMAO::lul:

You'll never spread your shitty lgbt propaganda to islam like how you did with christianity
Christianity is not a western religion, you're low iq

You literally keep taking everything out of context like a retard whilst writing walls of text

You expect me to keep going back and forth with you? It's pointless
You lost son no big deal. An true Islamist theologian who has studied for years would prob beat me as I’m new to this shit only been learning this for 1 week but it does beg the question if I’m this good in one week imagine how over it would be after me being strict to my faith in Christ for a year 🫣🤣

Yes this is 1 weeks knowledge i just threw on you and Muslims on this fourm have not been able to beat me I should have been torn apart and my arguments dismantled

You lost son no big deal. An true Islamist theologian who has studied for years would prob beat me as I’m new to this shit only been learning this for 1 week but it does beg the question if I’m this good in one week imagine how over it would be after me being strict to my faith in Christ for a year 🫣🤣
Then go argue with mohammed hijab if you were so confident :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Then go argue with mohammed hijab if you were so confident :lul::lul::lul:
I have seen Bob from SOCO films dismantle and rattle Mohammed brutally tearing him a new one he had to run from the crusader badboy DUES VAULT

Nigha forgot about Eastern Europe

This in in Turkey 97% muslim

You clearly didn't watch the vid and immediately jumped to a conclusion

Read the comments JFL.

• +1