20240221 191431

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
@i_love_roosters you owe me reps nigga

• +1
Look at this retarded subhuman getting destroyed here

JFL if a subhuman is your source btw

Watch my video, he talks about your video. He was lied to and Hijab joined later AND DIDN'T DEBATE HIM, HE JUST INSULTED HIM.

Seriously watch my video if you really care about religion. If you don't watch it, you're just a coper

Watch my video, he talks about your video. He was lied to and Hijab joined later AND DIDN'T DEBATE HIM, HE JUST INSULTED HIM.

Seriously watch my video if you really care about religion. If you don't watch it, you're just a coper
He literally ripped of the quran before and started mentioned mohammed hijab and calling him names EVEN when it didn't have anything to do with him..?

• +1
He literally ripped of the quran before and started mentioned mohammed hijab and calling him names EVEN when it didn't have anything to do with him..?
Watch my video(s), seriously

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Autismcel wish i could tag fiqh rn, hes inactive ig @Fiqh
I'll obliterate him, I already did it a few times :feelskek: just like the rest of the dogs from the muzzy defense league

• +1
Reactions: ominion
I love him. He’s an amazing family friend as well. He is a Pakistani Muslim and is the best doctor ever. He’s sooo kind and patient and has such great bedside manners.

I wish he was a Christian :( I would never in a million years try to convert him—primarily because it’s awkward and has the potential to complicate relationships.

I don’t want my best doctor friend to go to hell though :feelswhy: Perhaps I'll just pray that the power of the Holy Spirit works into his life, to guide and convict him to the true faith of Christianity.

Pakistan zindabad 🇵🇰💪🏻
Just plant some C4 in his hospital in Minecraft

I'll obliterate him, I already did it a few times :feelskek: just like the rest of the dogs from the muzzy defense league
You litterally called yasir qadhi, who is not even a scholar, a big scholar

You aren't obliterating no one nigga except some South asian deobandi muslim 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
You litterally called yasir qadhi, who is not even a scholar, a big scholar

You aren't obliterating no one nigga except some South asian deobandi muslim 🤣🤣
It's in your sources, he's not making it up. Your Quran had more variations than pasta has in Italy :feelsokman: and one nigga decided to burn the ones he didn't like :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Keep coping, I mog every muzzy and his ramblings when I pull up :bigbrain:

• Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
It's in your sources, he's not making it up. Your Quran had more variations than pasta has in Italy :feelsokman: and one nigga decided to burn the ones he didn't like :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Keep coping, I mog every muzzy and his ramblings when I pull up :bigbrain:

:lul::lul::hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and RAMU KAKA

Nice try posting fake articles

Leviticus 18:22:
"Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."

Romans 1:26-27: "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

1 Corinthians 6:9-10: "Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

"Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."

Romans 1:26-27: "Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

1 Corinthians 6:9-10: "Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
Islam generally prohibits the killing of innocent individuals, regardless of their faith. Here are some Quranic verses that emphasize the sanctity of life and the prohibition of killing unjustly:

1. **Surah Al-Ma'idah (5:32)**: "Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely."

2. **Surah Al-An'am (6:151)**: "And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right. And whoever is killed unjustly - We have given his heir authority, but let him not exceed limits in [the matter of] taking life. Indeed, he has been supported [by the law]."

3. **Surah Al-Furqan (25:68-70)**: "And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty. Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated, except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful."

These verses emphasize the importance of preserving life and refraining from unjust violence. They underline the principle that killing innocent people is a grave sin in Islam.

Yes i used chatgpt

• +1

Don't waste time with this random back and forth. Already had it hundreds of times in this forum.

The sooner you understand these people are feds making bait threads to muslims the better. This has been going on for years now in this website, every argument they have has been depleted. They just continue with this stuff because they are paid to write here by whatever agency they serve.

• +1
Islam generally prohibits the killing of innocent individuals, regardless of their faith. Here are some Quranic verses that emphasize the sanctity of life and the prohibition of killing unjustly:

1. **Surah Al-Ma'idah (5:32)**: "Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely."

2. **Surah Al-An'am (6:151)**: "And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right. And whoever is killed unjustly - We have given his heir authority, but let him not exceed limits in [the matter of] taking life. Indeed, he has been supported [by the law]."

3. **Surah Al-Furqan (25:68-70)**: "And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty. Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated, except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful."

These verses emphasize the importance of preserving life and refraining from unjust violence. They underline the principle that killing innocent people is a grave sin in Islam.

Yes i used chatgpt
Those verses were from the early years of Muhammad when he was weak. He then got stronger and those verses got abrogated with violent ones.

You know nothing about Islam, like actually nothing

Screenshot 20240428 190558 Chrome

Those verses were from the early years of Muhammad when he was weak. He then got stronger and those verses got abrogated with violent ones.

You know nothing about Islam, like actually nothing

View attachment 2885956
What does mohammed SAW have anything to do with what i said???

Those were the words of allah..?

• +1
What can we do other then rebuke it. We aren’t Muslims unlike them we face repercussions for our faith and actions. Muslims can ALLAHU ackbar all day and the liberals will ignore it but if we say we are agaisnt lgbtq we get cancled our shops shut down businesses destroyed and millions ruined.

So all we can do is rebuke any church that submits to this heresy. In the bible it does mention that many “churches” would have false preachers so we already were aware of this shit. And yes Islam has their own fucked up shit as well jsut not to the same degree but liberalism rot is effecting everywhere

“15 “Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. (‭‭‭Matthew‬ ‭7‬‬:‭16‬ ‭NIV‬‬”
Thought u fucked Hindus and noodles mainly?

Don't waste time with this random back and forth. Already had it hundreds of times in this forum.

The sooner you understand these people are feds making bait threads to muslims the better. This has been going on for years now in this website, every argument they have has been depleted. They just continue with this stuff because they are paid to write here by whatever agency they serve.
Jfl the manipulation is crazy here. THE REAL agents are calling random niggas who defend Christ feds. You and your friends are the feds. You get exposed and you make alts. Pretty much everyone realized you're a shill responsible for online propaganda on forums where vulnerable men dwell

The Mohammedans admit defeat by slinking away like cartoon villains when their arguments are weak and stupid. These Mohammedans are ironically the reason why I even got so close to god had the Muslims I know not constantly attack my relgion and constantly ask questions trying to pressure me to join their cult I’d had not delved closer to Christ. So i must thank @MaghrebGator and @Autismcel they have helped me form a stronger bond to god and have answered which religion is the true and ONLY faith.

I’ll pray for the Muslims as they are our brothers and sisters for they are also of the flesh like us all we must pray for their eternal souls to be united in the afterlife with god and pray the Holy Spirit guides them to the right path

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
What does mohammed SAW have anything to do with what i said???

Those were the words of allah..?
The Quran wad written by muhammad

Thought u fucked Hindus and noodles mainly?
They are ultra rare when I go clubbing now. It’s all Whire girls so I’m essentially truecel now. I don’t like gooks but I’ll fuck them
If they offer me pussy but that’s it. I mainly go for blk, arab, curry and any other brown mystery meat. I avoid white and gooks unless they approach me

The Mohammedans admit defeat by slinking away like cartoon villains when their arguments are weak and stupid. These Mohammedans are ironically the reason why I even got so close to god had the Muslims I know not constantly attack my relgion and constantly ask questions trying to pressure me to join their cult I’d had not delved closer to Christ. So i must thank @MaghrebGator and @Autismcel they have helped me form a stronger bond to god and have answered which religion is the true and ONLY faith.

I’ll pray for the Muslims as they are our brothers and sisters for they are also of the flesh like us all we must pray for their eternal souls to be united in the afterlife with god and pray the Holy Spirit guides them to the right path
🕊

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

You literally took hadiths out of context

You're the one who proved to me that christians are stupid

• +1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur look at your boy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah ngl this was a mistake but your people make mistakes as well. We are only human but yeah I think he should google before he says that.
You literally took hadiths out of context

You're the one who proved to me that christians are stupid
Islam is always @ war with the infidel never forget that your book teaches you this so yes your still @ war even if I fuck your women I’m still @ war with your people as your kind teach the jihad. Do not blame me I have no issue with Muslims but Muslims have an issue with non believers due to their book 📕

So I took nothing out of context

• JFL
Yeah ngl this was a mistake but your people make mistakes as well. We are only human but yeah I think he should google before he says that.

Islam is always @ war with the infidel never forget that your book teaches you this so yes your still @ war even if I fuck your women I’m still @ war with your people as your kind teach the jihad. Do not blame me I have no issue with Muslims but Muslims have an issue with non believers due to their book 📕

So I took nothing out of context
You still didn't show me a single verse or hadith that wasn't taken out of context that says to kill infidels in a non-war context...?

Pretty sure saudi isn't killing anyone who isn't muslim rn.. can you tell me why is that?

• +1
You lost your credibility nigha

@PrinceLuenLeoncur this is who you keep tagging btw :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
There are credible arguments for this theory I cannot be arsed going into it as I’m still not ceartain myself on where I fall in this debate but here’s a video explaining the school of thought

• +1
If he's a real Christian he should agree with me
@PrinceLuenLeoncur careful bro!! If you disagree with that retard, you automatically become an atheist!!

Cuz the bible doesn't exist, and you should only hear from his autistic ass, right??? :forcedsmile:

• +1
There are credible arguments for this theory I cannot be arsed going into it as I’m still not ceartain myself on where I fall in this debate but here’s a video explaining the school of thought

I agree that both sides make mistakes sometimes, but you still haven't shown me a legitimate hadith or verse about killing people for anything other than a war context?

• +1
You lost your credibility nigha
The Quran was written by his apostles. a lot like the bible tbh. I’m very credible but I call a spade a spade and you were wrong this is a fact. Then the 1st caliph compiled them together

The Quran was written by his apostles. a lot like the bible tbh. I’m very credible but I call a spade a spade and you were wrong this is a fact
Let's just ignore him and focus on me
I agree that both sides make mistakes sometimes, but you still haven't shown me a legitimate hadith or verse about killing people for anything other than a war context?

• +1
My best friend is legt athiest brainwashed by jews who goes to therapy regularly buddy i tried to save him at least to A God