It saddens me that my doctor is Muslim :(

@PrinceLuenLeoncur careful bro!! If you disagree with that retard, you automatically become an atheist!!

Cuz the bible doesn't exist, you should only hear from his autistic ass, right??? :forcedsmile:

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Ik you want to save them, but you gotta know their religion is demonic, it literally rejects the core doctrines of Christians, only Satan would do that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and sub5c3l
The Quran was written by his apostles. a lot like the bible tbh. I’m very credible but I call a spade a spade and you were wrong this is a fact. Then the 1st caliph compiled them together
I agree with that. Do you agree islam is rebranded Satanism?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and sub5c3l

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Ik you want to save them, but you gotta know their religion is demonic, it literally rejects the core doctrines of Christians, only Satan would do that

How is our religion demonic? Explain.

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz and sub5c3l
Lmao religious bate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, Lynxress, Autismcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mayo mogger and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Pls, pls, FOR REAL, watch this video, your afterlife depends on it. He's ex-muslim btw

Ex-muslim = believe him!!! Stop paying attention to the quran!!!

Your autistic ass was literally deciding whether @PrinceLuenLeoncur was a christian or not

"If he was a true christian, he would agree with me" 🤡

You're literally just another @Eternal_ atp

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
I agree with that. Do you agree islam is rebranded Satanism?
70% or me does but I have to dig and do more of my own research before I come to my conclusions. Islam has many beautiful things in there tbh it’s a lot like Judaism in that sense. So I have to look deeper into it before I solidify my stance on Islam being the religion of the Antichrist

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and i_love_roosters
Ex-muslim = believe him!!! Stop paying attention to the quran!!!

Your autistic ass was literally deciding whether @PrinceLuenLeoncur was a christian or not

"If he was a true christian, he would agree with me" 🤡

You're literally just another @Eternal_ atp
WATCH THE VID OR QUIT THIS DEBATE. You're here to argue, not to find the truth

70% or me does but I have to dig and do more of my own research before I come to my conclusions. Islam has many beautiful things in there tbh it’s a lot like Judaism in that sense. So I have to look deeper into it before I solidify my stance on Islam being the religion of the Antichrist
So you didn't even study my religion? You immediately said that we kill christians and stuff??

@MaghrebGator you're right bro, I should just not waste my time tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mnbvcxz, MaghrebGator, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
70% or me does ..... Islam has many beautiful things in there tbh it’s a lot like Judaism in that sense.......
Corinthians 11:14-15

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Iffy. Because it does have a lot of key doctrines that we do. Judaism has slightly different doctrines as well but we won’t say they don’t worship god for that.

However Islam has a lot of weird shit like praying to the Kabaa which seems a lot like idolatry 🤷‍♂️ just sayin. So 70% of me believe they are worshipping Satan but I’ll be real I’m Natrally compassionate and I’ll cry if I find out so many people are decived by the devil into worshipping him. Cos it’s worse than them not accepting Christ they are empowering the devil such things hurt the Holy Spirit which resides within my flesh

So you didn't even study my religion? You immediately said that we kill christians and stuff??

You lost kid, at least you tried ;)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Autismcel

I do study it I knew equal all about Islam as I did my own religion until last week. As I said I am around Muslims a lot I even considered converting @ one point.

HOWEVER I need to dig DEEPER before I come to a conclusion because I want TO COPE AND SAY ITS NOT TRUE. Ironic that my compassion runs so large that I’ll true to overlook this shit just to not belive you worship the demon king.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, RAMU KAKA and PrinceLuenLeoncur

@PrinceLuenLeoncur why the "ugh" reaction? Is it because I exposed you..?

• +1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur why the "ugh" reaction? Is it because I exposed you..?
Cos you said I haven’t studied your relgion. Listen m8 I’m not an expert at islam nor am I with my own religion but I have reasarched into both otherwise wouldn’t be speaking

No way iam taking you seriously from now on jfl
But you take @MaghrebGator seriously and he's the nigga who has called every single Christian an fbi agent :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's in your sources
What sources? And what tales are you cooking jfl? No. No one burned some other variations of Qur'an???

You dumbass

Quran is the most perfect book, down to the last minute details unlike cucktianity

• +1

You are probably new to this place.

I've been here since 2020, discussing about religion was our everyday bread, we were way back intense then. Many users converted to Islam and they told me on PMs, convos were way more fruitful and some people were actually interested to read those debates, etc

If you see any user who claims to be non muslim and half of his threads and comments are about Islam know always that he is a fed, and that the other half are just damage control threads to blend in with the rest of users.

Last edited:
  • +1
What sources? And what tales are you cooking jfl? No. No one burned some other variations of Qur'an???

You dumbass

Quran is the most perfect book, down to the last minute details unlike cucktianity
Ramblings, do ACTUAL research, don't just repeat your sheikh's ramblings like a retarded parrot

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Autismcel
You are probably new to this place.

I've been here since 2020, discussing about religion was our everyday bread, we were way back intense then. Many users converted to Islam and they told me on PMs, etc
Yeah, I'm new, I started lurking back in the tiktok raids in sep

Ma sha allah
If you see any user who claims to be non muslim and half of his threads and comments are about Islam know always that he is a fed, and that the other half are just damage control threads to blend in with the rest of users.
so you're telling me that feds worship goonday??? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@i_love_roosters mirin :lul::lul:

• +1
But you take @MaghrebGator seriously and he's the nigga who has called every single Christian an fbi agent :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And you're the dumbass who called every muslim an isis recruiter :forcedsmile::lul::lul:

• +1
Ohhh! Okay.

that explains.. :feelshah:

@RAMU KAKA @MaghrebGator :forcedsmile::lul:

@Fiqh you need to come back asap bro
The sad thing is you need to bring niggas who have studies this shit for years to fight a guy whose only been strictly Christian for 1 week… give me one year and u could probably clap imam and mufti’s IN Debates. It’s brutal tbh but the avg Muslim cannot beat me at these debates cos the Holy Spirit speaks through me to you

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel and i_love_roosters
@RAMU KAKA
Wasn't going to intervene but already explained this the other day. Some user asked me. https://looksmax.org/threads/how-are-white-people-real.1020062/page-2#post-15350679

Also don't waste time with these people.
@Autismcel typical muzzy behavior to just read muzzy ramblings and nothing from the opposite side

The sad thing is you need to bring niggas who have studies this shit for years to fight a guy whose only been strictly Christian for 1 week… give me one year and u could probably clap imam and mufti’s IN Debates. It’s brutal tbh but the avg Muslim cannot beat me at these debates cos the Holy Spirit speaks through me to you
Then why are you trying to debate..?

Close your mouth then, instead of tagging other retards like @i_love_roosters and that eternal_ retard

:forcedsmile:..

• +1
this thread sprouted a crusade

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Then why are you trying to debate..?

Close your mouth then, instead of tagging other retards like @i_love_roosters and that eternal_ retard

:forcedsmile:..
Because I clapped you in the debate @i_love_roosters will even agree I clapped you, that’s why your calling for help because I proved your religion a fraud. Now you know the truth accept Jesus and you’ll be reborn and throw of the shackles of this

I’m the most knowledgeable about Christianity here besides maybe @solimon who is also a hack I. His own right cos he thinks Christ was white lol. Still. And why you ask? Because i pray everyday morning and night and afternoon I cannot be beat

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I never called you that
Mb, meant fiqh
Because I clapped you in the debate @i_love_roosters will even agree I clapped you, that’s why your calling for help because I proved your religion a fraud. Now you know the truth accept Jesus and you’ll be reborn and throw of the shackles of thisn
You didn't clap shit boyo :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: You just keep throwing hadiths that are out of context and you tag someone and call it a day

• +1
Learn to be your own doctor you cuck

• JFL
Because I clapped you in the debate @i_love_roosters will even agree I clapped you, that’s why your calling for help because I proved your religion a fraud. Now you know the truth accept Jesus and you’ll be reborn and throw of the shackles of thisn
Yes bro, you clapped @MaghrebGator too and so did I. We're destroying these morons in debates. The spirit is guiding me with the sources

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Islam has the most rules and rituals of any abrahamic religion tf r u on about ot being degenerate? "yeah Mohammed stop praying 5 times a day just got to church on Sunday to drink wine" make it make sense pls

Mb, meant fiqh

You didn't clap shit boyo :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: You just keep throwing hadiths that are out of context and you tag someone and call it a day
Even muslims called that retard a recruiter

Cope for the rest of your comment, we are destroying y'all

Yes bro, you clapped @MaghrebGator too and so did I. We're destroying these morons in debates. The spirit is guiding me with the sources
Whatever helps you sleep tonight..
Caged

• +1
Mb, meant fiqh

I clapped you like a piniatta clapped you brutally it’s over how do you cope? You cannot cope cos you got clapped badly in the debate

I dismantled you points like an scientist dismantled an ant. You lost for you are following falsehoods I won cos I follow the truth

I clapped you like a piniatta clapped you brutally it’s over how do you cope? You cannot cope cos you got clapped badly in the debate
I'm still waiting for you to give me a hadith that tells us to kill non-believers :forcedsmile:...

In a non-war context :feelshah:

• +1