It sucks seeing hot girls IRL when ur looksminned/not ascended

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

From bufleks gfs room
There's this hot girl as the coffee shop, with i could ask her for her snap and be like 'ik i'm not looking my best now so we don't have to fuck now but i'll look great in a couple months and maybe you can consider giving me ur pussy then?'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 62902, Rimaxtis and 4 others
doesnt make a difference to me

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
There's this hot girl as the coffee shop, with i could ask her for her snap and be like 'ik i'm not looking my best now so we don't have to fuck now but i'll look great in a couple months and maybe you can consider giving me ur pussy then?'
If you haven’t ascended in 4 years just give up

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and datboijj
If you haven’t ascended in 4 years just give up
I wasn’t trying the whole time I was a user here but I would give up if I was an Indian like u

I wasn’t trying the whole time I was a user here but I would give up if I was an Indian like u
Ok bro wtv. We can meet if you want and you can see if I’m Indian or not

im invisible to both hot girls and psl 2 girls

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Mental masturbation

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I can't BREEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!