It's 2024, and I'm still trapped in the Matrix

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Gold
I'm 24 years old, it's brutal. Time marches on, I'm nothing but a fading and aging provincial element no one gives a fuck about.

I missed teen love, which left me socially underdeveloped for life. This problem isn't going away; it can't and and won't go away.

Almost all women I see are basically unattractive, disrespectful, selfish, overweight individuals who can't even make me hard.

The rest of the somewhat attractive provincial women are just whores who will sleep with random dudes in their 20s, then, when get older and no one wants them, will "settle down" with aging and desperate men who will not want them but will still choose to be with them, because he knows he as no other option. And multiple kids from different daddies will probably come as a bonus with the woman.

I'm 24 years old, I missed all important social milestones in my youth. I'm getting introduced to synthetic gear just now, which is basically too little too late. I will never be able to experience pure, innocent love and freedom, because I missed teen love. Teen love is the purest and most sincere form of love, because when you are under the age of 18, you don't view the world in a transactional way. Once you are over 18, everything becomes dehumanized and transactional as you become part of the dystopian capitalist-consumerist rat race that consists of mental cases, retards, whores, artists, idiots, etc...

Women don't care about men, but about men's money, after the age of 18.

After the age of 18, men are viewed as useless social tools that do the hard jobs of critical importance to maintain critical infrastructure such as buildings, oil rigs, trash-collecting, etc...

Beautiful women don't want you unless you are some big and important man.

I missed experiences that can't exist after the age of 18. For sincere love to exists, there must be very specific conditions that allow for such event to happen. After the age of 18, these conditions no longer exist.

Yes, you may be able to self-improve and advance to some extent, but it won't be the same. Experiencing the social milestones in your 40s that were supposed to happen in your youth is not the same ant won't bring you happiness. In this case, the situation will not develop naturally, but will be forced to happen for the sake of it happening, which will make you even more unhappy, unsatisfied, desperate and dehumanized.

C16bf3437f08f67499475a697f2af1a00fdfa623b729012aa40f272e06227fe7 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan
Teen love is cope anyway

What u want some dumb whore?