its absolutely fucking insane how good latisse works on eyelashes

Makes your eyes darker and burns fat around eyes, not even close to worth the tradeoff

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Fgsfds
@Alexanderr can we move it?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Op ive been looking into this lately and the only thing holding me back is the price. The deals you linked are pretty good but I gotta ask, how long does a standard 3ml bottle last you assuming you use it as recommended once per day? Do you apply to lower lashes or do you get lower lash gains still just from applying to uppers as you’re instructed to do?
The stuff in it can be bought giga cheap. Their lashbooster is overpriced af if the reason is the „lumigan“ in it (bimatoprost)

Here legit 5 bucks

But idk if it’s the same effect or if they have other stuff in their lash booster

Either way losing fatpads is very bad. Idk if it’s worth the trade off.

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Latisse does not work. Its just make your eyelashes looks thicker only limited amount of time. Same effect when you put water in your eyelashes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22
Mogger user, thx u chad.🤩

Anything else for eyelashes besides lattise?

Personally I plan on diluting peppermint oil into jojaba/vitamin e and castor for further brow and lash gains and then dermarolling and derminator on eyebrows.

Good eyebrows and lashes can halo any eye area so fucking much.
View attachment 1529469View attachment 1529470View attachment 1529471View attachment 1529473View attachment 1529474View attachment 1529475View attachment 1529465View attachment 1529466View attachment 1529467View attachment 1529476View attachment 1529477View attachment 1529479View attachment 1529482View attachment 1529483View attachment 1529485View attachment 1529486View attachment 1529487View attachment 1529488View attachment 1529491View attachment 1529489View attachment 1529493View attachment 1529494View attachment 1529495View attachment 1529496View attachment 1529497

Look at much it halos the eye area.

Light vibrant eyes with a good limbal ring combined with thick dense medially long brows and dark dense lashes are an INCREDIBLE halo.

Good lashes is enough to take a meh eye area to good, and a good eye area to great. Incredilbe color contrast.

Makes the eyes Very high appeal to young women, even halos dark eyes tbh. Makes the eye area look pretty and increases contrast but it's also a dimorphic feature.

@Aesthetics_III @fuk (R.I.P.) & @germanlooks @looksmaxxer234 @Alexanderr @Frank Jack @EverythingMattersCel @volcelfatcel @MisterMercedes

Nigga I got a heart react yesterday from the same post, change that shit back ASAP @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
The stuff in it can be bought giga cheap. Their lashbooster is overpriced af if the reason is the „lumigan“ in it (bimatoprost)

Here legit 5 bucks

But idk if it’s the same effect or if they have other stuff in their lash booster

Either way losing fatpads is very bad. Idk if it’s worth the trade off.

Woah wtf. Is that source legit?

Fucks up your eye area tho why would u use it lmfao

Woah wtf. Is that source legit?
Well yes but I’m not sure if it does the same. It’s much higher concentrated and it’s just lumigan. Idk how the lash booster is different. Lumigan is actually medicin go relief pressure of your eyes and a side effect is the better lashes

Op ive been looking into this lately and the only thing holding me back is the price. The deals you linked are pretty good but I gotta ask, how long does a standard 3ml bottle last you assuming you use it as recommended once per day? Do you apply to lower lashes or do you get lower lash gains still just from applying to uppers as you’re instructed to do?
U can get the same results by using some mascara with like 50% of the product wiped off with a tissue

Gaymaxxing but it’s legit if u can’t afford it

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Makes your eyes darker and burns fat around eyes, not even close to worth the tradeoff
makes the eyelid darker, fine. (if u talk about the eye color than i saw somewhere thats it does if u put drops of these in ur eyes) but how does it affect the fat around the eyes if u apply it directly and only on the eyelids?

My latisse arrived. I'm gonna take daily progress pics to keep an eye out for sides. I've already got 13mm eyelashes so it's kinda retarded but idgaf..

Anyone have any idea how to take close up photos of my eyes without looking like a fish...this samsung is nuking my fwhr and with it my self-esteem...
update bhai ?

update bhai ?
Insane eyelashes after 3 months of use then ended up with black bags and fat loss. Not viable long term.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and twilight
Insane eyelashes after 3 months of use then ended up with black bags and fat loss. Not viable long term.
did the fat come back and did you use a lot of it on your lids ?

I am making this post to affirm its effectiveness.

latisse drug name: Bimatoprost

I literally went from no eyelashes to full long dark eyelashes where women compliment me. Unfortunately it never worked for eyeBROWS but definitely works for eyelashes. I can attest to how well it works. Took less than a year. I only applied it once before bed, however I have started applying it in the morning too so I am constantly having the drug on me 24/7 and holy shit my results are going up even more than before.

The only side effects I got were the typical darkening of pigmentation where u apply the drug, however this is actually desirable cause it almost further enhances eye area and makes it look like u are wearing a tiny bit of eyeliner (natural) Also red eyes if I am messy in my application and get it in my eyes.

Of course the big side effect everyone is worried about is alleged fat loss around the eye area, I have been using this now almost 3 years and absolutely 0 loss in hooding and undereye fat (for me)

where i bought mine

Week0_Week16_2.jpg

ad8adc919232cf71b15f745dfc35e8ae

Edit: can a mod move this to looksmaxxing section
Bump

I am making this post to affirm its effectiveness.

latisse drug name: Bimatoprost

I literally went from no eyelashes to full long dark eyelashes where women compliment me. Unfortunately it never worked for eyeBROWS but definitely works for eyelashes. I can attest to how well it works. Took less than a year. I only applied it once before bed, however I have started applying it in the morning too so I am constantly having the drug on me 24/7 and holy shit my results are going up even more than before.

The only side effects I got were the typical darkening of pigmentation where u apply the drug, however this is actually desirable cause it almost further enhances eye area and makes it look like u are wearing a tiny bit of eyeliner (natural) Also red eyes if I am messy in my application and get it in my eyes.

Of course the big side effect everyone is worried about is alleged fat loss around the eye area, I have been using this now almost 3 years and absolutely 0 loss in hooding and undereye fat (for me)

where i bought mine

Week0_Week16_2.jpg

ad8adc919232cf71b15f745dfc35e8ae

Edit: can a mod move this to looksmaxxing section
I know dead thread but did latisse decrease IPD? There’s a study showing it decresed a whopping 84% in the span of 24 months and you say you applied it 2x a day too jfl💀

Isn’t this gaymaxxing?

I know dead thread but did latisse decrease IPD? There’s a study showing it decresed a whopping 84% in the span of 24 months and you say you applied it 2x a day too jfl💀
wtf thats crazy

thread revival pls

people that used did u get fat loss?