Its actually fucking crazy that Marko Jaric fucked and bred with Adriana Lima

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
He isnt that bad he has good jaw but his eye area nearly wipes it out.
But also she is fucking hottest woman alive.

Tell that shit to your average normie 15 years ago and they would think you are legit retarded.

He looks good plus NT and if you factor in genetic recomb their children will be fine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
yeah, my head spinning around how could a 200cm professional basketball player have a wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
yeah, my head spinning around how could a 200cm professional basketball player have a wife
Dumb nigger you dont understand. She is the hottest woman alive. Do you think she cant find anyone better than him?

He isnt that bad he has good jaw but his eye area nearly wipes it out.
But also she is fucking hottest woman alive.

Tell that shit to your average normie 15 years ago and they would think you are legit retarded.

Lima is a tranny so it shouldn't have been hard:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Over
  • JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and alriodai
Dumb nigger you dont understand. She is the hottest woman alive. Do you think she cant find anyone better than him?
every woman is a queen and the hottest woman alive, inkwell:soy:

And not that there are many men running around the world who are over 200cm and earn millions

Money and status can make pussy wet like looks does, of course depending of woman. Some can't get without an attractive Man, but others can with money and status and he is tall nevertheless.

yeah i forgot she is taller than the average curry male so considered as tranny by manlets
She's 5'10-5'11, making her as tall as the average white man in the US, Canada, Britain, etc and that would make her taller than the average Italian or Greek or SPaniard who are like 5'8 on average:forcedsmile: making her a tranny worldwide, especially with that bone structure:p
Italy height

Money and status can make pussy wet like looks does, of course depending of woman. Some can't get without an attractive Man, but others can with money and status and he is tall nevertheless.
Tbh i dont think that he has that much status as a sub par NBA player.
She's 5'10-5'11, making her as tall as the average white man in the US, Canada, Britain, etc and that would make her taller than the average Italian or Greek or SPaniard who are like 5'8 on average:forcedsmile: making her a tranny worldwide, especially with that bone structure:p
View attachment 1823053
whatever makes you sleep at night

Most of the basketball players wives don't look that hot....

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
didnt jaric cheat on lima with another woman?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Tallooksmaxxer