It's all useless

• OP Компенсатор всего
  • Start date
Компенсатор всего

Компенсатор всего

Since 2018 rus anon bp forum
How do u manage to continue with looksmax? When I see a non-fat young girl, I enter into a tilt because of the realization that I can't even count on such a thing. And everything I bought for looksxmax puts pressure on me mentally. All these tools and devices mock me, showing the futility of my actions. Every day I take dozens of photos and circles in the telegram of my face from different angles, and every time I see "it's over dude" on the screen. It's pitch-black hell when u seem to be standing next to a girl, but in fact hundreds of steps down the smv. U catch a tilt everywhere: from the sight of girls, images in your head, attractive guys or even old couples. It's all useless. The last time I talked to a girl was a couple of years ago. Social disabled people do not know how to communicate with them, especially in correspondence. This is a parallel world, another reality with joyful moments and Life. The constant tilt is gradually turning into the norm. My appetite drops to such an extent that I drink only water and eat several pieces of bread in a few days. The rest of the time is awareness of kvvh lifestyle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16370 and ItsOverCel
just dont be dushniy bro

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
over for my