ITs brutal to have set your age 38 at Badoo , 100 likes per day of sub 5 single mums only

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
So few prime girls, they have filter set either to up to 30, maybe up to 35

Oldcells need to fake an age if want to play tinder or badoo game

Better dont, i dont reccommend it at all, much lower quality females being much more picky

Social circle>bar and clubs>tinder

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Social circle is the way to go. It can allow you to get a woman who would otherwise be unattainable for your looks. Bars, and especially clubs are getting harder for normies. Even more so if you're high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
So few prime girls, they have filter set either to up to 30, maybe up to 35

Oldcells need to fake an age if want to play tinder or badoo game

Better dont, i dont reccommend it at all, much lower quality females being much more picky

Social circle>bar and clubs>tinder
Bar and clubs is fuckin waste of time if normie tallfag right? I never get shit from bars
Social circle is the way to go. It can allow you to get a woman who would otherwise be unattainable for your looks. Bars, and especially clubs are getting harder for normies. Even more so if you're high inhib.
Whats a social circle? Sounds like a complete fantasy. Let alone one that involves foids

Bar and clubs is fuckin waste of time if normie tallfag right? I never get shit from bars

Whats a social circle? Sounds like a complete fantasy. Let alone one that involves foids
Group of friends that involve women. Much easier in college/uni than it is after. I can assure you social circles are real.

I got less match on Badoo than on Tinder, and most girls on Badoo are uglier.

Females on badoo are 2 - 2.5 points wors eon average

Group of friends that involve women. Much easier in college/uni than it is after. I can assure you social circles are real.
I had some but that was college. Rarely got iois from the girls in them, the ones that did I never got further than kissing. Had to tindermaxx.
Badoo and pof is trailer park central

• So Sad
Social circle is a dream. You think anyone has female friends here?

I had some but that was college. Rarely got iois from the girls in them, the ones that did I never got further than kissing. Had to tindermaxx.

Badoo and pof is trailer park central
I had some too, jestermaxxing hard in college worked a bit for me. But I can't bring myself to do it anymore.

I had some too, jestermaxxing hard in college worked a bit for me. But I can't bring myself to do it anymore.
Only success I had was from being super low inhib with alcohol ngl. I remember a foid in our apartment was a next door neighbor, my more social friends had just met her and her roommates and invited them over. I just got up and told her to show me her room , in front of like 6 other people. It worked , no way in hell I’d be low inhib enough to even think of saying that sober. If I could only download a low inhib mindset life would be so much more enjoyable.

• +1
At 44 yo I had matches from 20 to 39 (my limit).
Either single or gl divorced women in their early/mid 30s.

So no.

Plus many have daddy issues.