It's crazy how hard Jews mog Arabs

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Matthew 9:7
Jews own these mfs jfl, no offense. They use them as their little toy to destroy Europe. Arabs are rotting in filthy refugee camps in Europe cramped like insects, meanwhile the kikes are murdering them like flies left and right in mena (with the help of Americans). The average Jew life mogs Arabs to actual oblivion jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bigchunguslover, murdah, karpeltunnel and 19 others
okay but no one except boomers like them anymore. Once they die off, they're going to be genocided

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, deepfuckingvalue, shia.jihadist and 9 others
They're both Semitic, it's crazy how much one branch mogs the other one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, 5'7 zoomer, ggg.tv🤫 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, watah, shia.jihadist and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kayne1, murdah, deepfuckingvalue and 8 others
how do you know? they have lost the propaganda war. Young people don't like them
Jfl at how bluepilled you are, everything is controlled. It all fits perfectly in their grand plan. Even if you were right, so what?? They still have most governments on payroll. The vermin will be seething but the kikes will still be on top

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer, Bomber517 and 2 others
@Crisick check this out. Now send me money and Jewish girls :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, deepfuckingvalue, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
jews don't mog shit with their dick looking noses

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bndar.337, shia.jihadist, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shia.jihadist, 5'7 zoomer, jisko32 and 1 other person
Jfl at how bluepilled you are, everything is controlled. It all fits perfectly in their grand plan. Even if you were right, so what?? They still have most governments on payroll. The vermin will be seething but the kikes will still be on top
Nigger, you're schizophrenic.

Bro thinks jews are some hivemind playing 4D chess.

There is no master plan dude.

What, they flood Europe with millions of people who fucking hate jews? How genius bro, make France (a nuclear power) 99% 80IQ deathnic, yeah that wont end in Israel getting nuked.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Nigger, you're schizophrenic.

Bro thinks jews are some hivemind playing 4D chess.

There is no master plan dude.

What, they flood Europe with millions of people who fucking hate jews? How genius bro, make France (a nuclear power) 99% 80IQ deathnic, yeah that wont end in Israel getting nuked.
I'm too deep in the conspiracy lore and you sound like a news watcher. Jews control absolutely everything, literally everything. The world will end with Israel. You have no idea how deep shit goes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Imretarded?
I don’t even have money to buy myself a vip but you do, mogger
I got it for free, I have 20k posts on SS and Master gave it to me as a compliment :y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Crisick
I got it for free, I have 20k posts on SS and Master gave it to me as a compliment :y'all:
Biggest joke of the year, Master would rather kill himself before giving out anything for free

• JFL
I'm too deep in the conspiracy lore and you sound like a news watcher. Jews control absolutely everything, literally everything. The world will end with Israel. You have no idea how deep shit goes
okay grandpa, I'll have your soup ready how you like it. Make sure to finish it quick or a layer of crust will form on top.

Biggest joke of the year, Master would rather kill himself before giving out anything for free
I'm a special case, a forum celebrity on one of his other forums :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
okay grandpa, I'll have your soup ready how you like it. Make sure to finish it quick or a layer of crust will form on top.
What a retard jfl :feelshaha:

no way the guy who thinks jews are a hivemind who eats the forskin of goy babies is calling others retards
Pp840x830 pad1000x1000f8f8f8u3 1

switch arabs for palestinians

This 'mog' doesn't affect the average arab esp one that lives in a safe non war torn country

the only ones that really feel the mog are palestinians

esp ones that don't care about the current conflict or those who are neutral (like i am)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, rg1235 and i_love_roosters
Of course they mog when they have fucking Dadddy america and other euro sucking their dick. They get everything from them. Its not even fair game.

• Hmm...
switch arabs for palestinians

This 'mog' doesn't affect the average arab esp one that isn't in a war torn country

the only ones that really feel the mog are palestinians
Jews mog every single Arab in Europe. Arabs work in kebab shops owned by Turks or they work for Uber Eats (both illegally) meanwhile kikes live in gated communities far away from the filth. Also, pretty much all countries Arab countries are war torn with the exception of a few

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and jisko32
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rg1235
Of course they mog when they have fucking Dadddy america and other euro sucking their dick. They get everything from them. Its not even fair game.
that's cope

the fact that they were able to manipulate the powers of the world to work as pawns for them speaks to their strategic acumen and their competency

also how isn't it fair? having alliances is unfair?? anyone is theoretically capable of building alliances and using them to their advantage so why didn't the arabs?

politics/war isn't about fairness it's about winning, it's like saying the way europeans colonized america was unfair because they used guns and advanced weaponry against natives who only had spears but that's not the point,

the point is that they were able to win and achieve their ends.

that's the name of the game.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rg1235 and i_love_roosters
Jews are still ugly tho they get Mogged by European immigrant Arabs. Afghan cave dwellers mog high class Jews to jahannam and back

• Hmm...
Jews mog every single Arab in Europe. Arabs work in kebab shops owned by Turks or they work for Uber Eats (both illegally) meanwhile kikes live in gated communities far away from the filth.
Idc,that’s cuz the ones in Europe are the desperate down trotted ones fleeing war torn shitholes,

In many Arab countries (esp the gulf) Arabs are chilling and living like kings
Also, pretty much all countries Arab countries are war torn with the exception of a few
Lol bullshit, out all 22 Arab countries only 5 are going through war

Jews mog every single Arab in Europe. Arabs work in kebab shops owned by Turks or they work for Uber Eats (both illegally) meanwhile kikes live in gated communities far away from the filth. Also, pretty much all countries Arab countries are war torn with the exception of a few
Also who cares about as a whole,

On an individual level If an Arab is living safely in a country and is rich, and is neutral about the conflict

In what way does he feel mogged by Jews lol

• +1
Idc,that’s cuz the ones in Europe are the desperate down trotted ones fleeing war torn shitholes,

In many Arab countries (esp the gulf) Arabs are chilling and living like kings

Lol bullshit, out all 22 Arab countries only 5 are going through war
They were at war at one point and it was all because of the jews

• Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
The counties which are 'chilling' now were struggling and at war at one point. They may be war free now, but they're still suffering the consequences of their past

The counties which are 'chilling' now were struggling and at war at one point. They may be war free now, but they're still suffering the consequences of their past
Yeah but there issues had nothing to do with Israel,

So still I don’t see how those countries getting destroyed by war / being shit in general is a Jewish mog to Arabs when their issues are unrelated to the Israel - Arab conflict

Lebanese or Syrians who most are Med looking are generally better looking than jews even though they look the same

Jews mog everyone. They literally rule the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and i_love_roosters
Lebanese or Syrians who most are Med looking are generally better looking than jews even though they look the same
I'm talking about life mogging

funny iran is the doing the same thing to israel, surrounded them by proxies and forced a long exhausting proxy war on them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, yeeyeeslayer and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Jews own these mfs jfl, no offense. They use them as their little toy to destroy Europe. Arabs are rotting in filthy refugee camps in Europe cramped like insects, meanwhile the kikes are murdering them like flies left and right in mena (with the help of Americans). The average Jew life mogs Arabs to actual oblivion jfl
Not only arabs
They own everyone, you and me
You give money to the jews
You store your money and give it to the jews
You work for the jews

• +1
  • Woah
Not only arabs
They own everyone, you and me
You give money to the jews
You store your money and give it to the jews
You work for the jews
Ik and I'm lovin' it :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: SDPmaggot
View attachment 3019724
All issues in the world have something to do with the jews :feelshmm:
Causes of wars in the currently war torn Arab countries :

Iraq, Syria, Yemen : shia-sunni sectarianism

Sudan : ethnic divide (southern Sudanese African tribes rebelling against the Arab government because of a lack of representation)

Libya : tribal divide

Don’t see how Jews caused any of this lol

• Ugh..
  • JFL
They're both Semitic, it's crazy how much one branch mogs the other one
Jews are BBC BADBOYZ. Still fuck then disgusting kike faggots who spit on our blessed Nuns

• JFL
Fuark drop some lore snippets

• +1
Reactions: fuse and i_love_roosters
Eternal said you worship Arabs and now you're trying to hide it but I can see trough your tactics :feelshehe:
Eternal was a retard. Yes I'm a total cuck for the women. I would lick their feet even if they kick me with it. I don't deny it.

The men - disgraceful secular western worshipping retards. Disgrace to their ancestors and themselves. Curries have taken the flag of Islam in the since the 20th century. Every MENA woman deserves to be inseminated by curries!

• JFL