It's crazy how hard Jews mog Arabs

Jews mog every single Arab in Europe. Arabs work in kebab shops owned by Turks or they work for Uber Eats (both illegally) meanwhile kikes live in gated communities far away from the filth. Also, pretty much all countries Arab countries are war torn with the exception of a few
A turk whose country was subverted by Ataturk the donmeh Jew calling Arabs filthy. Youre intellectually raped by your Jewish and White masters. They view Turks as Arabs buddy, just lol at thinking you're different by worshipping Whites

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and i_love_roosters
They're both Semitic, it's crazy how much one branch mogs the other one

Jews don’t mog shit nigga. Maybe they do, who can tell with the retarded haircut

• Woah
  • +1
A turk whose country was subverted by Ataturk the donmeh Jew calling Arabs filthy. Youre intellectually raped by your Jewish and White masters. They view Turks as Arabs buddy, just lol at thinking you're different by worshipping Whites
Nigga I'm just saying the jews run the world. I didn't call Arabs filthy in general but the majority of the ones coming to Europe are. I don't like the jews much and I don't worship whites, I'm white :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Jews don’t mog shit nigga. Maybe they do, who can tell with the retarded haircut
I wasn't talking about looks, I'm talking about lifemogging

Nigga I'm just saying the jews run the world. I didn't call Arabs filthy in general but the majority of the ones coming to Europe are. I don't like the jews much and I don't worship whites, I'm white :feelshmm:
iu

• JFL
Fuark drop some lore snippets
Jews rule the world with the help of satan. The Bible was right about everything. They stay in power trough satanic rituals (harvesting adrenochrome etc.). Oppositions don't exist. All countries beefing are teamed up under the jews behind the curtains. It's all one big larp. Every single political leader (0 exceptions) is controlled by descendants of fallen angels (high ranking jews)

• Woah
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Jews rule the world with the help of satan. The Bible was right about everything. They stay in power trough satanic rituals (harvesting adrenochrome etc.). Oppositions don't exist. All countries beefing are teamed up under the jews behind the curtains. It's all one big larp. Every single political leader (0 exceptions) is controlled by descendants of fallen angels (high ranking jews)
Great, how could one join?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, 5'7 zoomer and i_love_roosters
Ziocuck (((Christians))) are the biggest worshippers of the Jews. They fight like dogs and sacrifice their children for Jewish wars against the Muslim believers.

Jesus peace be upon him says in the hadith related to us by the prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him:

"The False Messiah will emerge and I will have with me two bars, so when he sees me he will melt away like the melting of lead. Allah will destroy him until the stone and the tree say: O Muslim, underneath me is an unbeliever [Jew who follows the anti-Christ], so slay him. Thus, Allah will destroy them."

‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Dajjal will camp in this salty, barren ground in Marr Qanat [a valley in Madinah], and most of those who go out to him will be women, to the extent that a man will go back to his relative, to his mother, his daughter, his sister and his paternal aunt, and will tie her up for fear that she may go out to him. Then Allah will give the Muslims power over him, and they will kill him and his party, until a Jew will hide beneath a tree or a rock, and the rock or tree will say to the Muslim: ‘Here is a Jew beneath me; kill him.’”

Ibn al-Mulqin said: What is meant by the words “You will fight the Jews” is that this will happen when ‘Eesa (Jesus) descends; the Muslims will be with him and the Jews will be with the Dajjal (The anti-Christ).

• Woah
Ziocuck (((Christians))) are the biggest worshippers of the Jews. They fight like dogs and sacrifice their children for Jewish wars against the Muslim believers.

Jesus peace be upon him says in the hadith related to us by the prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him:

"The False Messiah will emerge and I will have with me two bars, so when he sees me he will melt away like the melting of lead. Allah will destroy him until the stone and the tree say: O Muslim, underneath me is an unbeliever [Jew who follows the anti-Christ], so slay him. Thus, Allah will destroy them."

‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Dajjal will camp in this salty, barren ground in Marr Qanat [a valley in Madinah], and most of those who go out to him will be women, to the extent that a man will go back to his relative, to his mother, his daughter, his sister and his paternal aunt, and will tie her up for fear that she may go out to him. Then Allah will give the Muslims power over him, and they will kill him and his party, until a Jew will hide beneath a tree or a rock, and the rock or tree will say to the Muslim: ‘Here is a Jew beneath me; kill him.’”

Ibn al-Mulqin said: What is meant by the words “You will fight the Jews” is that this will happen when ‘Eesa (Jesus) descends; the Muslims will be with him and the Jews will be with the Dajjal (The anti-Christ).
Dnr, islam is the world's stupidest religion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Great, how could one join?
Idk tbh at this point, I watched some conspiracy videos on YouTube and read some shit on reddit back in 2013 when I was 10 + my mom and her friends were into that and now I'm my own source. I'm making my own conspiracies up :cool:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Magnum Opus
Islam is the only religion that's logical and rational and you know it.

3 Gods in one will never make sense no matter how much you cope

Last edited:
  • JFL

3 Gods in one will never make sense no matter how much you cope
Tell me you know nothing about islam without actually telling me

• JFL
Tell me you know nothing about islam without actually telling me
There is no God but the lord God Allah and Muhammad PBUH is his final messenger. I believe in the original Gospel given to prophet Jesus PBUH and the original Torah given to prophet Moses PBUH, and I believe in all the prophets that God sent to humanity with the same message of worshipping one God. I believe in the angels, the Day of Judgement, heaven and hell.

How is that irrational? Especially compared to hinduism, judaism, buddhism, Christianity, etc?

• JFL
Jews own these mfs jfl, no offense. They use them as their little toy to destroy Europe. Arabs are rotting in filthy refugee camps in Europe cramped like insects, meanwhile the kikes are murdering them like flies left and right in mena (with the help of Americans). The average Jew life mogs Arabs to actual oblivion jfl
Long live Israel.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and rg1235
:feelsautistic: My based bbc bhai
I have been keeping my knee on the Muslims and gay theists since u been gone don’t worry I been holding it down. I also have been bullying ignorant protescucks who forgot their place (I know your Protestant but your nice so I don’t disrespect you) and tried to say faith alone like an idiot @lastamericanvirgi

• JFL
  • Love it
Screenshot 20240708 1806572

• JFL

The only Christian’s that fight for Jews are evangelical Protestants and even amoungst Protestants they are looked at as cringe and mentally unstable retards who also belive in the rapture.

Its safe to say 90% of Christians have 0 dogma and remnants that suggest the Jews are gods chosen people lol stupid laughable statement Jews are a CURSED people for killing Jesus that’s how 90% of Christian’s world wide view it

Also your Islamic book of fables myths and fairy tales are nothing more than that keep your mudslime Islamic book of dogshit away from the threats its claimed by Christian’s you dig

What, they flood Europe with millions of people who fucking hate jews? How genius bro, make France (a nuclear power) 99% 80IQ deathnic, yeah that wont end in Israel getting nuked.

shieeet nigga when you put it that way......:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
pisslam js a meme their own book says it’s wrong lmfao 🤣 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Literally cannot make this shit up the book says the bible is true and that we Christian’s should remain so and follow your book which means Islam is a false religion as the bible says it’s false. And if the bible is false then Islam’s false for saying the bible is true :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Never began for abfoooollll

• JFL
What is the % thing? Most Americans are not Jewish….

Ov ey
Jews rule pajeetland, so they will always win. We're lucky that they're not using indian superhumans who can fly.

4230243 1720312376077

Jews own these mfs jfl, no offense. They use them as their little toy to destroy Europe. Arabs are rotting in filthy refugee camps in Europe cramped like insects, meanwhile the kikes are murdering them like flies left and right in mena (with the help of Americans). The average Jew life mogs Arabs to actual oblivion jfl
No

Yes. What can Ayrabs do to Jews? Even Cumskins are powerless to fight the J00

They are truly the DLC special limited edition white people

True Jews are better. Fuck muslims.

We Whites aren't powerless. They wanna destroy us cuz we masculine and strong.

cope wtf
allah doesn't exist so islam can not be logical and rational

they are literally leeches

they are literally leeches
Dunno why you care this world’s temporary and we all die and enter the ground as dust. Nothing matters Jews won cos higher IQ there is no god so nothing matters anywyas accept the mogg from OV EYYYYYYYY GOYIM and move on :chad:
We Whites aren't powerless. They wanna destroy us cuz we masculine and strong.
You lot can’t do shit, they have had you fucked since WW2

Dunno why you care this world’s temporary and we all die and enter the ground as dust. Nothing matters Jews won cos higher IQ there is no god so nothing matters anywyas accept the mogg from OV EYYYYYYYY GOYIM and move on :chad:

You lot can’t do shit, they have had you fucked since WW2
Thx for admitting the truth (the gid not existing part)

Thx for admitting the truth (the gid not existing part)
I love you brother, repent for your sins and make atonement for your crimes and you’ll be forgiven. Just because Catholicism is cucked doesn’t mean we are are cucked

How did this unfathomably complex universe come into existence?
The result of the big bang
Although Muslims like to make their own big bangs

jews don't mog shit with their dick looking noses
Physically they mog nobody
Financially and life wise they mog everybody

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
The result of the big bang
Although Muslims like to make their own big bangs
What was before the Big Bang? Are you making the anti-rational claim that something can come from nothing?