Its easier to get woman when you hit 30s stay strong

OverForMe

OverForMe

Dio
Once you hit 30 you will find many woman in your age range who go past looks and accept baldness and other failos as long as you have a job and marriage intentions.
20 yo girls care more about looks and fuck around allot with young chads
After 30 they start to look for stability and the average man with a job becomes good enough
Before they used to be stable and look for a family in theyr 20s thats why many got laid back then.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Yuya Moggershima, Need2Ascend and 17 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Need2Ascend, janoycresva and 17 others
If i get to the 30s.................

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, RAITEIII, Deleted member 6488 and 4 others
just accept defeat theory

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, RAITEIII and 3 others
sure bro.
It's also easier to kill urself without having to worry about ur mom feeling bad since she'll likely not be alive by the time ur 30

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Subhuman Philtrum, dan and 5 others
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3573 and 16 others
Life ends at 18, high school jock or death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Need2Ascend, RAITEIII and 8 others
What if I want to experience youth and make memories?

Sure thing. Even if you can't get tons of chicks rn, keep ascending on LMS. And, be a guy with abundance later. But, don't marry, and be a cuck.
Just pump and dump!

*** this is for guys, who are not utterly subhumans!

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Kade and Deleted member 5694
was this site always as dogshit as it is now with these kind of posts or was it better once upon a time?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Need2Ascend, Danish_Retard and 3 others
fuck that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and HighIQcel
Apparently when I am richer and in a more respectable position, the best I can ask for is a 3rd hand Toyota car that has been depreciated over 5 years already.

Meanwhile some drug dealer guy in debt who looks like Jeremy Meeks can probably get prime teen pussy Ferrari fresh off the showroom for free.

JFL I rather spend that money on myself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 2854, Danish_Retard and 8 others
I don't want to fuck girls over 22 max.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427
KgoIQvh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Yerico7, Need2Ascend and 6 others
give up to teens and 20 yos

Once you hit 30 you will find many woman in your age range who go past looks and accept baldness and other failos as long as you have a job and marriage intentions.
After 30 they start to look for stability and the average man with a job becomes good enough
Before they used to be stable and look for a family in theyr 20s thats why many got laid back then.
Although true.

Fuck BetaBuxxing for a washed up 30-something year old woman. She gotta pull her own weight financially, if I would had went with a 30-something year old woman. I mean, I would be just as critical of her financial performance as women are for me.

BetaBuxxing. Only for women outside of looks leaugue. It doesn't make sense, to BetaBuxx for a woman that's just you match.

BetaBuxx, only for this type of thing, or no BetaBuxxing. Is my opinion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and oldcell
Are we also man up and taking care of her children bro ?

Nice looksmaxxing advice btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Romanicus, Deleted member 6427 and 1 other person
at least you get something when you are 30 and some woman age like wine
Although true.

Fuck BetaBuxxing for a washed up 30-something year old woman. She gotta pull her own weight financially, if I would had went with a 30-something year old woman. I mean, I would be just as critical of her financial performance as women are for me.

BetaBuxxing. Only for women outside of looks leaugue. It doesn't make sense, to BetaBuxx for a woman that's just you match.

Thats why we need to get a woman that makes her own money
Are we also man up and taking care of her children bro ?

Nice looksmaxxing advice btw
Plenty of 30yo single woman without children and working
Although true.

betabuxxing is marrying a young slut who dont works
If you marry a woman your age that works and you love and have children with her thats called success

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Although true.

tbh, this is the first time I have seen that the betabuxx dynamic on this show is not that insane, ofc she mogs him significantly, but it's not weird like that no-neck Ed guy, the guy is def top 30% for his age and I am guessing wealthy? This case may actually work

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: japcel, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 5891
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2597
Yes it's extremely easy to slay in your late 20's if you maintain your looks

Yes muh JBs is the only thing that matters

men go downhill so fast that you will be top 1 percentile is you are lean and have hairline and some muscles and by then u should have enough money that u have gotten facial surgery

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Need2Ascend, Danish_Retard and 6 others
So just be a betabuxxx?

Go back to Reddit you cuck

So just be a betabuxxx?

Go back to Reddit you cuck
Betabuxx is when you take care of a younger woman who dont works dumbo (this allways ends bad)
Im saying to get woman your own age who have a job (success)

Yes it's extremely easy to slay in your late 20's if you maintain your looks

Yes muh JBs is the only thing that matters

men go downhill so fast that you will be top 1 percentile is you are lean and have hairline and some muscles and by then u should have enough money that u have gotten facial surgery
Fuck 20yos
Some 30yos are much better i love milfs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6310, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Just fuck used grandmas bro:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and HighIQcel
Yeah but they will be over 30 and sub 5 I'd rather stick it in a hill of fire ants

Thats why we need to get a woman that makes her own money
................ If you marry a woman your age that works and you love and have children with her thats called success................
That sounds reasonable to me also. This 50/50 type of thing is kinda common where I life.
It is then so though, that dude can at best stay around his own looks league, or below his own lookds league in general.
In my case, I'm normie range looking. And could get normie range looksmatched women. Hence another generation of average looking children.

If you wanna ascend above this. To hopefully have more attractive children, then the family tree.
You either have to increase your own looks level. Or go BetaBuxx maxxing (with may include LocationMaxxing).

betabuxxing is marrying a young slut who dont works
I know BetaBuxxing has a bad reputation. And it's a bad idea in general.
But it makes perfect sense imo, when a normie dude wants to aim to have more beautifull children. getting with a PSL6, or Model Tier looking woman might increase those odds, and is all one can do.
It's shallow as fuck. But wanting and trying to have beautifull children, is legit goal, imo.
obviously BetaBuxxing is gonna cost you, butit might be the only way for a man to mix his genes with superior genes. hence ascension, into the future. Which can be considered, priceless.

tbh, this is the first time I have seen that the betabuxx dynamic on this show is not that insane, ofc she mogs him significantly, but it's not weird like that no-neck Ed guy, the guy is def top 30% for his age and I am guessing wealthy? This case may actually work
Yep, he is wealthy in my book. He bought a 1.something million hom, and put down 250.000 cash. Anyone having 250.000 cash laying around, is pretty rich in my book.
No neck Ed, was dating way out of his looks league. But still acting all difficult and bitching; like wtf. That woman was really a trooper, for dropping her standards that low, most likely for a better future for her child and herself. That was dedication from that woman, to go that low. No neck Ed, also wanted her to like him for his looks. That's just plain impossible. Besides his manlet and abscense of neck, I was severly obese.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
fuck u for even making this thread, cuck

• Love it
Reactions: Patient A
Yep, he is wealthy in my book. He bought a 1.something million hom, and put down 250.000 cash. Anyone having 250.000 cash laying around, is pretty rich in my book.
he had a limited edition ford GT, thats kinda insane, and also what you said above.
No neck Ed, was dating way out of his looks league. But still acting all difficult and bitching; like wtf. That woman was really a trooper, for dropping her standards that low, most likely for a better future for her child and herself. That was dedication from that woman, to go that low. No neck Ed, also wanted her to like him for his looks. That's just plain impossible. Besides his manlet and abscense of neck, I was severly obese.
This shit was insane, 4' fucking 11"

giphy.gif

but tbh that rose had a lot of red flags too, she refused to take an STD test and was known to be promiscuous before, was a single mother, refused to share her past and straight up pulled money out of his wallet. But he was a mega-delusional truecel who wanted her to like him for "who he was" :lul: 👌
The funniest shit was when he told her he was getting a vasectomy and wanted no kids, that was a total banderas.gif moment JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
That sounds reasonable to me also. This 50/50 type of thing is kinda common where I life.
It is then so though, that dude can at best stay around his own looks league, or below his own lookds league in general.
In my case, I'm normie range looking. And could get normie range looksmatched women. Hence another generation of average looking children.

If you wanna ascend above this. To hopefully have more attractive children, then the family tree.
You either have to increase your own looks level. Or go BetaBuxx maxxing (with may include LocationMaxxing).

But it makes perfect sense imo, when a normie dude wants to aim to have more beautifull children. getting with a PSL6, or Model Tier looking woman might increase those odds, and is all one can do.
It's shallow as fuck. But wanting and trying to have beautifull children, is legit goal, imo.
obviously BetaBuxxing is gonna cost you, butit might be the only way for a man to mix his genes with superior genes. hence ascension, into the future. Which can be considered, priceless.

chico parents and jordan abrret aprents are both under average
Beauty is unpredictable

This shit was insane, 4' fucking 11"

but tbh that rose had a lot of red flags too, she refused to take an STD test and was known to be promiscuous before, was a single mother, refused to share her past and straight up pulled money out of his wallet. But he was a mega-delusional truecel who wanted her to like him for "who he was" :lul: 👌
The funniest shit was when he told her he was getting a vasectomy and wanted no kids, that was a total banderas.gif moment JFL.
Would any woman with no "red flags" go for no-neck Ed?? Nope. She would have higher standards and options.
That Rose girl I respect in the sense, that she had enough sense to lower her standards alot because of realizing she has downsides/red flags.

And it was not like Ed, was doin some betaBuxxing on her but not alot, because he wasn't that wealthy. He was BetaBuxxing "regularly".

Ed should know. Only a woman would go with him, if he really betaBuxx alot. She has to have problems also, before she will stoop to Ed levels.
The only way Ed could get a woman that is without red flags. Is when he becomes a millionaire; and basically pays like 10.000 every month in a round about way.
I know I would need to be desperate and need alot of money also. If I were to goso low, as marry, life and have regular sex with a woman that is on the looks levels of no neck Ed.

Everyone finds itunfair. But Ed just needs to pay up, because she was way out of his looks league.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Would any woman with no "red flags" go for no-neck Ed?? Nope. She would have higher standards and options.
That Rose girl I respect in the sense, that she had enough sense to lower her standards alot because of realizing she has downsides/red flags.

And it was not like Ed, was doin some betaBuxxing on her but not alot, because he wasn't that wealthy. He was BetaBuxxing "regularly".

Ed should know. Only a woman would go with him, if he really betaBuxx alot. She has to have problems also, before she will stoop to Ed levels.
The only way Ed could get a woman that is without red flags. Is when he becomes a millionaire; and basically pays like 10.000 every month in a round about way.
I know I would need to be desperate and need alot of money also. If I were to goso low, as marry, life and have regular sex with a woman that is on the looks levels of no neck Ed.

Everyone finds itunfair. But Ed just needs to pay up, because she was way out of his looks league.
yeh I agree, it is kinda obvious no normal, non-red flag woman would date ED, even if he was a millionaire, cuz 4'11" in america that is insanely brutal

i wont make it to 30

chico parents and jordan abrret aprents are both under average
Beauty is unpredictable
There is imo, an aspect of increased Odds
There is a higher probability of attractive children when parent/parents are attractive. Since features such as cheeckbones, etc. get passed on also. It's just hard to predict how they will re-compose or might skipp a generation.

Study:
"This result suggests that facial ratios and thus attractiveness are hereditary."
"An ANOVA, conducted on the AFR values of 114 individuals, revealed a significant difference between the facial ratios of members of a family compared to those outside the family. This supports the theory that beauty is hereditary. "
"Research into this relatively untouched field is necessary not only for a deeper understanding of the genetics behind facial structure, but also for insights into the basis of human interaction. "

[imo, there is not that much know about it yet. But I suspect a correlation that is to significant to ignore]

So, i checked partens of these dudes you spoke about.
So, Barret parents looks imo good, at least normal.
f48ad3ab-ee28-4b82-853b-be27598b83a1-png.181805

And chico parents their looks. Well, his mother looks good, and dad i can't say what his structure is becuase he's covered in blubber:
b7AqTdJ.jpg

I know it's not science, the looks of children. But it's not 100% random.
It's also random, but not 100% random. there are some increasing of odds, I guestimate

To rant about this subject from now on more freely below.
I know also it's alot of uncertainty.
Like when i checked barbara Palvin whom Moggs her whole family into mf oblivion. it looks like she is adopted almost, or mom cheated with chad..
CrsztR1WgAATFZc.jpg
6c882c9e88e14c53b78b4254d0bb95f0.jpg

or this one. Doutsen Kroes.
Her mom:
main-qimg-2ce4daca224c9a932961a43b0b42e8d3

Her Dad:
main-qimg-31a93caaa8cd5e12501f25f5e66f6afd

Aka 2 normies.
And they created this God level looking woman. wtf?
main-qimg-8ba719aa8f5dd493ba3807e458d8ef8c
main-qimg-1cedb7b33a94420c219b8c959459d9b3

yeh I agree, it is kinda obvious no normal, non-red flag woman would date ED, even if he was a millionaire, cuz 4'11" in america that is insanely brutal
and he's very very fat.
when was less fat, he still hd some neck.
LOL @ men age like wine. Ed aged bad, but it's because he got ver very fat. hit the gymo bro.
MGlrSnlxZllFcnVEOUo5YUVPaDAucG5n.jpg
EVUpACxX0AALss2

Last edited:
Betabuxx is when you take care of a younger woman who dont works dumbo (this allways ends bad)
Im saying to get woman your own age who have a job (success)
You’re really an idiot lol.
Fuck 20yos
Some 30yos are much better i love milfs
milfs are low key super freaky.

Also there more forward with their approach and don’t beat around the bush .

MILFS >

You’re really an idiot lol.

milfs are low key super freaky.

Also there more forward with their approach and don’t beat around the bush .

MILFS >
that's all fun and stuff. So agreed upon.
But to go BetaBuxxing for that? damn

that's all fun and stuff. So agreed upon.
But to go BetaBuxxing for that? damn
I aint beta buxing for no bitch

Im gonna ascend and cum in a milf and let her cuck husband eat it out and assert my dominance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, HighIQcel and Mediocre Normalfag
This is cope

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
There is imo, an aspect of increased Odds
There is a higher probability of attractive children when parent/parents are attractive. Since features such as cheeckbones, etc. get passed on also. It's just hard to predict how they will re-compose or might skipp a generation.

Study:
"This result suggests that facial ratios and thus attractiveness are hereditary."
"An ANOVA, conducted on the AFR values of 114 individuals, revealed a significant difference between the facial ratios of members of a family compared to those outside the family. This supports the theory that beauty is hereditary. "
"Research into this relatively untouched field is necessary not only for a deeper understanding of the genetics behind facial structure, but also for insights into the basis of human interaction. "

[imo, there is not that much know about it yet. But I suspect a correlation that is to significant to ignore]

So, i checked partens of these dudes you spoke about.
So, Barret parents looks imo good, at least normal.
f48ad3ab-ee28-4b82-853b-be27598b83a1-png.181805

And chico parents their looks. Well, his mother looks good, and dad i can't say what his structure is becuase he's covered in blubber:
b7AqTdJ.jpg

I know it's not science, the looks of children. But it's not 100% random.
It's also random, but not 100% random. there are some increasing of odds, I guestimate

To rant about this subject from now on more freely below.
I know also it's alot of uncertainty.
Like when i checked barbara Palvin whom Moggs her whole family into mf oblivion. it looks like she is adopted almost, or mom cheated with chad..
CrsztR1WgAATFZc.jpg
6c882c9e88e14c53b78b4254d0bb95f0.jpg

or this one. Doutsen Kroes.
Her mom:
main-qimg-2ce4daca224c9a932961a43b0b42e8d3

Her Dad:
main-qimg-31a93caaa8cd5e12501f25f5e66f6afd

Aka 2 normies.
And they created this God level looking woman. wtf?
main-qimg-8ba719aa8f5dd493ba3807e458d8ef8c
main-qimg-1cedb7b33a94420c219b8c959459d9b3

and he's very very fat.
when was less fat, he still hd some neck.
LOL @ men age like wine. Ed aged bad, but it's because he got ver very fat. hit the gymo bro.
MGlrSnlxZllFcnVEOUo5YUVPaDAucG5n.jpg
but genetics is something that many scientist still dont know it works 100%?

Sure genes are studies and researched, but its a huge area that its possible for kids to come out way better looking then their parents due to their grandparents genes, or great grandparents, and so on
This is cope
OP should go back to reddit fr
OP is just saying to settle down with a women who fucked 100s of men in her teens and 20s, sucked and swallowed so many dicks and loads, and now is looking for a nice guy who has a decent job and stability. She probably would have laughed at you when she was younger if you ever asked her out.

Listen to OP guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BadaBing
but genetics is something that many scientist still dont know it works 100%?

Sure genes are studies and researched, but its a huge area that its possible for kids to come out way better looking then their parents due to their grandparents genes, or great grandparents, and so on
This is 100% true. Skipping of generations, and it's also still very under researched, and largely untouched by science.

Therefore, all a dude can do whom finds that important. Is to mixx with good looking genes. Even if it skips a generation, and you have normie kids, a few of your grandkids might be Chad again because Grandpa managed to nutt inside a Model Tier looking woman way outside of the looks leaugue of himself and the whole family, because he full on BetaBuxxed her.

Whom even knows. the exact things going into this.
It's basically dependant on so many uncontrollable factors.

BUT 1 factor is controlable.
And that is, if you have the option, that is breeding with someone of great genetics (you can even check family). Also, one could try to go for something oneself is lacking, in the family. With luck, it migt recompose well.
Like in my family, Chins are weak imo. So maybe I could got for a woman with a more masculine jaw then ideal. And somehow naturally, I'm already always more attracted to women with strong jaws and dislike weaker jaws.
Somehow nature factors in this already I feel, unconciously.

It's about odds. Probablity increasing. That's the max possible in this matter of creating children.

My brother is onto this always alot also. But then for horses. Horse people go apeshot, with breeding for horses. They also try to gues genetic recomposition, they are analyzing the whole family tree of horses with all their free time to get the best match/fit odds wise.

I aint beta buxing for no bitch

Im gonna ascend and cum in a milf and let her cuck husband eat it out and assert my dominance
Okay.
No Beta-Buxxing fro no bitch. But OP also said this (which I read as an suggestion to go betaBuxxing some 35+ year old woman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike

obviously BetaBuxxing is gonna cost you, butit might be the only way for a man to mix his genes with superior genes. hence ascension, into the future. Which can be considered priceless
Nope. If you want slayer sons just buy eggs from some tall, white, dark hair, blue eye Stacy whose face is chaddish as possible by PSL standards

Its literally 1000 times cheaper than betabuxxing (which is something only a small amount of guys can do at this day).

Also you are not settling for an 8 and can go for a straight 10 with money required less than enough for betabuxxing low tier beckies.

You can spend extra money on your son during puberty so he will be chaddier and can have a life you never had.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and HighIQcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back