ITS FUCKING OVER FOR ROBUST PRETTYBOYS

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
YET AGAIN WHY BEING DOM IS THE FINAL BLACKPILL

"nice guy" JFL

HOLY FUCK "CUTE" ITS FUCKING OVER FOR ROBUST PRETTYBOYS

DOM IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH, DOM = HIGH TEST, DHT, PRENATAL T, SEXUALLY DIMORPHIC BONE STRUCTURE

HENRY'S PERSONALITY AND EYE AREA FAILOS HIM

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3702, Chadeep and 6 others
terrible thread

consider shotgun implants

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6475, tylerhunter97 and 41 others
@Lorsss offtopic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 3043
Images
this is a chad

2c83b35d44a8beee98e9f9924939600c
this is a twink from the slums of brazil

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3702 and 11 others
@Lorsss offtopic
mad, twinkboi? domchad would pick you up from the throat and crush your windpipe with his hands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I kinda fall into the STM category, is there any way for me to become more DOM?i want to be the Age 15 Dom Ethnic

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Justttt, Deleted member 5131 and 3 others
I kinda fall into the STM category, is there any way for me to become more DOM?View attachment 325107i want to be the Age 15 Dom Ethnic
Sort of over bro, either shave your peach fuzz off or grow a full beard with some chinese chemical or whatever people use, and idk if its the angle or some other factor but your canthal tilt looks slightly negative
Who's the most famous though
Dom, he is all over the internet. Go ask a foid who the bottom guy is she won't know.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Got the hunter eyes
Sort of over bro, either shave your peach fuzz off or grow a full beard with some chinese chemical or whatever people use, and idk if its the angle or some other factor but your canthal tilt looks slightly negative
the photo is lens distorted, i'm trying to grow a beard but at my age is a bit difficult
also one of my eyes is more negative than the other, albeit they're kinda Netural if you saw me face to face
i need lower eyelid retraction+undereye support asap

• +1

Dom, he is all over the internet. Go ask a foid who the bottom guy is she won't know.
Jfl keep coping besides the autists of the internet no one knows about the gigachad

• +1
the photo is lens distorted, i'm trying to grow a beard but at my age is a bit difficult
also one of my eyes is more negative than the other, albeit they're kinda Netural if you saw me face to face
i need lower eyelid retraction+undereye support asap
make sure to also drink water and breath oxygen while also mewing and bone smashing too or its fully over. Also your mouth is a bit too small. How much is eyelid retraction and undereye implant/filler where you live?
Jfl keep coping besides the autists of the internet no one knows about the gigachad
does your mum know who francisco is? probably does tbh you went and showed her his photo and said "mum what psl is this guy"

• +1
make sure to also drink water and breath oxygen while also mewing and bone smashing too or its fully over. Also your mouth is a bit too small. How much is eyelid retraction and undereye implant/filler where you live?
i'll be visiting taban for the eye operations once im old enough so i don't know how much it costs. mewing, i do it on a daily basis, haven't done bone smashing on any of my areas other than my nose. photo is lens distorted so the mouth looks off, it's the angle dw

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
i'll be visiting taban for the eye operations once im old enough so i don't know how much it costs. mewing, i do it on a daily basis, haven't done bone smashing on any of my areas other than my nose. photo is lens distorted so the mouth looks off, it's the angle dw
browski me is just joking and tingz about bone smashing just like most of my posts, autists here dont realise though jfl. Also taban is a proper meme

• +1
browski me is just joking and tingz about bone smashing just like most of my posts, autists here dont realise though jfl. Also taban is a proper meme
i did actually bone smash. in all honesty it actually kinda works. for taban, he's kind of a meme here but he does good work
Correction
:ROFLMAO:

• +1
I kinda fall into the STM category, is there any way for me to become more DOM?View attachment 325107i want to be the Age 15 Dom Ethnic
People dont talk about this enough.
To be DOM + buzzcut you need to have robust Chad skull + ROBUST MUSCLES AND FRAME.
Otherwise you end up looking like a cancer patient.

• +1
People dont talk about this enough.
To be DOM + buzzcut you need to have robust Chad skull + ROBUST MUSCLES AND FRAME.
Otherwise you end up looking like a cancer patient.
definitely not gonna buzzcut, i tried that shit and i looked like i stepped out of the hospital XD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Dude i don't understand why are you even on this site. How old are you???
Let me tell you one thing you are a GL and you can shred Pussy dude. Just go out there and slay stop rotting here. These guys think you need to be gandy to slay they are freakin autistic incels. You are definitely a chad. Pfff

• +1
Dude i don't understand why are you even on this site. How old are you???
Let me tell you one thing you are a GL and you can shred Pussy dude. Just go out there and slay stop rotting here. These guys think you need to be gandy to slay they are freakin autistic incels. You are will definitely chad. Pfff
i'm 15

also i still need to do alot of stuff to maximize potential, the thing that really fucks me over is that i'm only like 5'9 now at 15 meanwhile majority of the kids here at my age, while not having face get haloed by height (being like 5'11, 6, etc)
and well, the obvious next thing here is that im autistic

• +1
Nobody ever talks about how gooks feel :cry:

• +1
i'm 15

also i still need to do alot of stuff to maximize potential, the thing that really fucks me over is that i'm only like 5'9 now at 15 meanwhile majority of the kids here at my age, while not having face get haloed by height (being like 5'11, 6, etc)
How tall are your parents?? . If any of them are over 5'10 or 5'11 you will definitely hit around 5'10 to 6'+
when you are fully grown with proper diet. Take a lot of milk, oats meal and egg also consider stretching exercise. If you are over 5'10 it doesn't matter because you have the chad face to slay. Yes women won't choose a 6'2 incel over a 5'9 barret. You will grow just don't get stressed over your height... slayyy ✌️

• +1
How tall are your parents?? . If any of them are over 5'10 or 5'11 you will definitely hit around 5'10 to 6'+
when you are fully grown with proper diet. Take a lot of milk, oats meal and egg also consider stretching exercise. If you are over 5'10 it doesn't matter because you have the chad face to slay. Yes women won't choose a 6'2 incel over a 5'9 barret. You will grow just don't get stressed over your height... slayyy ✌
My mother is shorter than me but my father is quite tall, I think he's like in the 6 range
Also DID YOU JUST SAY 5'9 BARRETT WAS THAT POINTED AT ME OH MY GOD MY DICK IS ERECT LEGIT LIFEFUEL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 5131
Dom chad doesn't get JB's

• +1
My mother is shorter than me but my father is quite tall, I think he's like in the 6 range
Also DID YOU JUST SAY 5'9 BARRETT WAS THAT POINTED AT ME OH MY GOD MY DICK IS ERECT LEGIT LIFEFUEL :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
You will grow taller barrett don't worry.... ✌️Also remember you are your worst critic. I know some may find it a cope but it has a truth in it..

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5204
That twink's ass is better than your whole family ancestory. Am i rigth buddies @needsolution @Vidyacoper @Hector @Terminator2009.
that was pretty gay bro

• +1
op is orge coper

• +1
i'm 15

5'7"-8" is average height at 15. I was 5'7"-8" at your age and now Im 5'10"-11" at 17.

• +1
5'7"-8" is average height at 15. I was 5'8" at your age and now Im 5'10"-11" at 17
not for these fucking freaks in my place they're like 6 at my age jesus christ feels bad to be height mogged to oblivion
but ....

FACE = ALL

• +1
not for these fucking freaks in my place they're like 6 at my age jesus christ feels bad to be height mogged to oblivion
but ....

FACE = ALL
Cope

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBoy
I thought you will come up with a better comeback...
Just saying that was pretty gay bro tbh ngl, should delete what you said, was pretty gay

• +1
  • +1
That twink's ass is better than your whole family ancestory. Am i rigth buddies @needsolution @Vidyacoper @Hector @Terminator2009.
man they cant cope with the fact that prettyboys always win and get the most beautiful prime women
sure nigga High T animals ogre can bang some 30year old roastie and thats it
Prettyboys win

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5131
YET AGAIN WHY BEING DOM IS THE FINAL BLACKPILL

"nice guy" JFL

HOLY FUCK "CUTE" ITS FUCKING OVER FOR ROBUST PRETTYBOYS

DOM IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH, DOM = HIGH TEST, DHT, PRENATAL T, SEXUALLY DIMORPHIC BONE STRUCTURE

HENRY'S PERSONALITY AND EYE AREA FAILOS HIM

You missed opportunity to make a great high iq thread that I will actually read to the end.....but you took that opportunity and made a retarded shit low iq thread

• +1
Cavill is not "DOM" looking, he is masc looking but not Dom.
This is Dom:
B143624ad62a6acbc4fd6c5d446c8b3e

Large c5c60f5fc2894ae177ecbd8bda72dd21

Brock Lesnar 2

Fucking greycels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Kingkellz, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
JFL AT OP'S AUTISM

HENRY CAVILL HIMSELF IS MAESTHETIC

• +1