Its fucking over. Its over. Stop the cope little subhumans

D

Deleted member 15468

Kraken
This might surprise many because im one of the more bluepilled guys here (im drunk af right now so apology for any mistakes)

I went to a festival today, it was mostly zoomers so I actively took notice how those guys look, i cant tell my normie friends so I‘ll vent here

While I‘ve gone through the crowds ive seen 40 guys (at least) that have cavill tier mandible and forward growth, im not even kidding I‘m honest, i got mogged so hard im feeling suicidal for the first time in years

so many people with great eye areas, many people are still recessed but theres a huge amount of people that have adequate forward growth

if you get rated chadlite here you‘re realistically MTN, so many guys will mog you its insane, no girl will look at you

im 5‘11 and the average foid heightmogged me too

i genuinely thought im above aberage but im a subhuman in comparison

there are so many gl girls here too fuuarrk

im gonna change my ratings from now on, everyone that doesnt have some forward growth is a fucking subhuman

its over for fucking every single one of you, other than the ‚chads‘ here (jfl), theyre MTN realistically

if you got MTN youre a fucking subhuman in the west, kill yourself if you want to get a gf that actually is attracted to you

i might unironically slit my throat tonight so if you dont hear from me anymore thats the reason

@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy @Blackgymmax @User49 @cytoplasm youre all overrating realistically

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rolloftape, subhuman incel, AspiringMogger and 48 others
bashing my head against a rock right now

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: logicel369, anactualdude, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
Fuck it, I can’t compete. I will just femboymax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anactualdude, mug, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 10 others
no pics
no care

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 30477, Yuya Moggershima and 17 others
The power of going outside.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30477, EverythingMattersCel, depressionmaxxing and 24 others
This might surprise many because im one of the more bluepilled guys here (im drunk af right now so apology for any mistakes)

I went to a festival today, it was mostly zoomers so I actively took notice how those guys look, i cant tell my normie friends so I‘ll vent here

While I‘ve gone through the crowds ive seen 40 guys (at least) that have cavill tier mandible and forward growth, im not even kidding I‘m honest, i got mogged so hard im feeling suicidal for the first time in years

so many people with great eye areas, many people are still recessed but theres a huge amount of people that have adequate forward growth

if you get rated chadlite here you‘re realistically MTN, so many guys will mog you its insane, no girl will look at you

im gonna change my ratings from now on, everyone that doesnt have some forward growth is a fucking subhuman

its over for fucking every single one of you, other than the ‚chads‘ here (jfl), theyre MTN realistically

if you got MTN youre a fucking subhuman in the west, kill yourself if you want to get a gf that actually is attracted to you

i might unironically slit my throat tonight so if you dont hear from me anymore thats the reason

@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy @Blackgymmax @User49 @cytoplasm youre all overrating realistically
If you rope take some politicians with u in gta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: logicel369, Yuya Moggershima, emeraldglass and 12 others
really bad bait

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 29167, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Screenshot 2023 05 20 at 19 20 58 Its fucking over Its over Stop the cope little subhumans

ok retard
average man is 6'4" with tyler maher bones, you can't compete and you should kill yourself, happy now?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Yuya Moggershima, Dystopian and 20 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, rooman, khvirgin and 2 others
Ur overrating. Take pics w them. A chadlite would look chico level irl

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, emeraldglass, It'snotover and 17 others
realistically you should kill yourself with your looks
I've got my vidya, room and guitar. Good enough for me though I wish I were a giga ogre so that I wouldn't get mistaken for a woman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsover00000000, Deleted member 14693, rooman and 4 others
Ur overrating. Take pics w them. A chadlite would look chico level irl
average man looks like a model bro

that’s how people make millions off their looks despite being everyday guy

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, It'snotover, tombradylover and 9 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, khvirgin and Manletmachine
What’s new getting mogged outside. Especially at festivals in spring/summer where most foids don’t go there for the music or festival itself. Just to pull some Chad(s) and get drunk and laid/make out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 16220 and 4 others
i wish you subhumans could see from my eyes you would immediately rope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, 5.5psl, Quachil and 4 others
water

trendy clubs, festivals, etc. attract NT above-average looking people, aka the people that have a decent social-life.
Average person I see there would be rated solid HTN here. And that means that there's plenty of chadlites too, the guys that actually get attention from the women there.

the only place where I mog is places with oldcels or with a lot of non-NT people like my STEMcel university.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 25223 and 16 others
youre coping hard subhuamn
No lol. Theres plenty of dudes w really strong bones but you have to really zoom in on their face entirely to get the peserpective women see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157, rooman, gribsufer1 and 2 others
water

trendy clubs, festivals, etc. attract NT above-average looking people, aka the people that have a decent social-life.
Average person I see there would be rated solid HTN here.

the only place where I mog is places with oldcels or with a lot of non-NT people like my STEMcel university.
Oh i agree but you arent seeing chadlites everywhere lmao. Theres definitely guys better than OP

to go outside is to get MOGGED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and actual9cmjawslayer
Troll thread?

Bullshit tbh

Most people outside look like utter subhumans. Even in bars / nightclubs ect, I am very rarely ever mogged

That being said, I went to a daytime festival a few years ago and saw at least 3 legit fully blown Chads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Fforsaken_11, zille and 23 others
Reminds me of when I was socialmaxxing and joined a fraternity a couple years ago.

From my group of guys within that fraternity (10 guys) I was the second shortest guy at 6'0 barefoot. There were 3 guys above 6'4.

It's so fucking over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, tombradylover, risque_dew and 8 others
Bullshit tbh

Most people outside look like utter subhumans. Even in bars / nightclubs ect, I am very rarely ever mogged

That being said, I went to a daytime festival a few years ago and saw at least 3 legit fully blown Chads
>UK
Ok, currycel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, BoneDensity, BongMog and 3 others
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916

no one cares ur a pussy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
weakling slaves 🤣🤣🤣 no 1 cares ab yall feelings

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Bullshit tbh

maybe in UK shithole

• Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
hahahahahahahahahhaja

JFL he woudl be invisible here
Except I literally slayed every night I was out in the US. Never seen anything easier

I wear lifts when out, so 5'11

Theres not face for your height. Never forget that, son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, tombradylover, T50 Mogger and 5 others
u just need half a brain to figure out this isn’t true
next time im here ill fuxkimg film it with a gopro to stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916, Deleted member 24444 and User49
thanks

i mean there wouldn’t be any demand for models and actors if average guy looked like them
it’s simple really

Except I literally slayed every night I was out in the US

I wear lifts when out, so 5'11

Theres not face for your height
in the us there are only subhumans

i slayed there too

its different when 99% are north german ethnicitY

It will probably be unwatchable footage since you're gonna start shaking considering you're a turboautist

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Manletmachine
in the us there are only subhumans

i slayed there too

its different when 99% are north german ethnicitY
Thought you were American? jfl

It will probably be unwatchable footage since you're gonna start shaking considering you're a turboautist
‚khvirgin‘ kill yourself youll never be something

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine