Its fucking over. Its over. Stop the cope little subhumans

I suspect most users are shut in STEMcels.
they think the average male zoomer is a mouthbreathing Quasimodo bc that’s all they see in their department

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 16220, MoggerGaston and 5 others
they think the average male zoomer is a mouthbreathing Quasimodo bc that’s all they in their department
exactly

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
ive always been realtistic cmon, no way i want to imitaze that baltic subsub (^3) human
basement dwellers like him and now you see million 6ft8 chads when they go out, while i live in a top 10 tallest country in the world, and still heightmog most at 6ft2 and barely see anyone over htn irl. Are these giant gigachads hiding from me

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Bro thats an illusion. As I said before majority of people looks better irl because your whole body and face are in full display.. If those people posted their faces here. You would rate them lower than what they really are. Camera fucks your proportion. I have seen guys that would be rated high mtn+ low htn but they look super good irl.

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11, It'snotover and Deleted member 16220
they think the average male zoomer is a mouthbreathing Quasimodo bc that’s all they see in their department
So today was the first time in 3 years OP left his basement then?

It took him 3 years to realize that the average man was built like Cavill when he's outside everyday?
cool

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 28904 and 5 others
I see 5.5 PSL ogres STEMcels. Imagine how other zoomies look like.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman

It took him 3 years to realize that the average man was built like Cavill when he's outside everyday?
cool
i didnt say the aversge guy is cavill

theres just a disproportionate amount of moggers and if you arent on their level you should rope

I see 5.5 PSL ogres STEMcels. Imagine how other zoomies look like.
if youre talkikg about the guy you sent me, ive seen 50 guys today that mog him, bonewise only

i didnt say the aversge guy is cavill

theres just a disproportionate amount of moggers and if you arent on their level you should rope
Joined Sep 25, 2021

It took you 2 years to realize that? Maybe you should leave your basement more often

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
if youre talkikg about the guy you sent me, ive seen 50 guys today that mog him, bonewise only
He has double my skull size. Only eye area is cucking him.

i saw a barrett lookalike with better bone snd worse eye area today

if you actually think you can mog with any amount of surgries kys

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
He has double my skull size. Only eye area is cucking him.
doesnt matter, my point stands, imagine if you were here rn you would stop coping with your stupid guitar

But you are the guy who got angry when some people rated you worse then you expected.

Just fucking lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, It'snotover, Deleted member 27660 and 6 others
doesnt matter, my point stands, imagine if you were here rn you would stop coping with your stupid guitar
Wdym coping? I peacefully LDAR. Besides, young zoomies are 2% of the population so I barely see them when I'm not in the uni. Only walking corpses here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 15468, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
But you are the guy who got angry when some people rated you worse then you expected.

Just fucking lol
he told me that he goes out and talks to women every day, but only today after 2 years on this forum he realized that 90% of men are actually supermodels irl

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 28904 and 7 others
basement dwellers like him and now you see million 6ft8 chads when they go out, while i live in a top 10 tallest country in the world, and still heightmog most at 6ft2 and barely see anyone over htn irl. Are these giant gigachads hiding from m
How call guy on ur avi?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 17595 and HalfGypsyMogger

Just fucking lol
he told me that he goes out and talks to women every day, but only today after 2 years on this forum he realized that 90% of men are actually supermodels irl
normally i dont look but again i took an actual look at my competition today

beast ypure a turkroach subhuman and shoulve roped regardless of this post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 14693 and HalfGypsyMogger
gets mogged by the average @Hoso 's neighbour

jfl if think he can mog, he should rope
I heard that when modeling agencies look for models, they usually visit Hoso’s neigbourhood. About 2 minutes is enough to find the next best thing.

Fun fact most NBA players are also from his neighbourhood too. Since the avg height is around 6ft5 for zoomers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11, It'snotover, Deleted member 28904 and 5 others
gets mogged by the average @Hoso 's neighbour

jfl if think he can mog, he should rope
5BA8C44D D765 4CE9 A801 EA5026E9A467

Dont let forward grown to trick you. I have seen some guys from sideporfile view and I tought they were legit chad because of good forward growth but when I saw their front... They looked mtn. You only see just small climb of them from long distance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11, Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 15468

brutal you are so angry man chill, take some tren and kill those bastards who are supermodels lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Why does everyone assume im turkish jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and HalfGypsyMogger
ahahaha right at this moment i saw a 6‘3 forward grown ogre

stop this cope morons

@khvirgin it took him 2 years to observe faces of people around him. Maybe i havent looked hard enough. What if people around me truly are 8 psl barret lookalikes?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 14693 and khvirgin
@khvirgin it took him 2 years to observe faces of people around him. Maybe i havent looked hard enough. What if people around me truly are 8 psl barret lookalikes?
coping hard subhuman

i tell you right now if you could magically connect to my eyes you would kill yourself and stop bitching on this forum 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Hoso leaving his house in the last 2 years, colorized

Screenshot 2023 05 20 at 20 15 44 paraocchi   Ricerca Google

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, HalfGypsyMogger and Deleted member 17595
i dont care im taking creepshots now to stop your cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and cytoplasm
coping hard subhuman

i tell you right now if you could magically connect to my eyes you would kill yourself and stop bitching on this forum 24/7
Are the rumors true? Chico lives in the apartment next to you?

Are the rumors true? Chico lives in the apartment next to you?
keep joking

its a good coping mechanism but it wont make you desirable lol

What country do you live in? In the area of the United States, I reside in, most of the guys would be called subhuman or LTN here. Average HTN .Org user would probably be a Chadlite in real life.

What country do you live in? In the area of the United States, I reside in, most of the guys would be called subhuman or LTN here. Average HTN .Org user would probably be a Chadlite in real life.
normal in the US, only subhumans i got worshipped there too

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
stop bitching on this forum 24/7
the irony
the biggest bitches in this forum are the "oemgee i get mogged by 2yo toddlers wtf :rage:" posters

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 14693
keep joking

its a good coping mechanism but it wont make you desirable lol
I mean if everyone is a super model outside you arent very desireable either, especially at 5ft11 considering that 6ft5 is the zoomer average today

cool
Stemcelling is like Plato’s allegory of the Cave, except the puppets are wmaf hapa abominations, Slavs, rice, and curries.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and St.TikTokcel
This has to be the most retarded thread ever jfl .
I also go outside and barely see Chad or chadlites and this post makes it seems to be that Chad's are just taking random strolls everywhere lmao .
it's not even on tinder that you will have such fierce level of competition
which country are you from btw ? It isn't even that brutal in Scandinavia leave alone the med shitholes .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 28904, Bushman and 2 others
I mean if everyone is a super model outside you arent very desireable either, especially at 5ft11 considering that 6ft5 is the zoomer average today
what im saying in this post, im LTN irl, so youre a subhuman

It's so over, Amnesia and Vinnie Hacker are barely MTN irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Bushman, Deleted member 17595 and 2 others
You are not LTN. With 6ft3 super models and extremely hot girls you are ugly and you will die alone since your city seems like a dior modeling runway. Kill yourself asap and save yourself from this life FAST

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 15468
wdym lookalikes?
he sees barretts with better bones
they mog barrett
i saw a barrett lookalike with better bone snd worse eye area today

if you actually think you can mog with any amount of surgries kys

YOU ARE severely underrating yourself. The reaction irl and front matters dude. If you want accurate rating just video tape yourself