Its fucking over. Its over. Stop the cope little subhumans

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING PARTY IS THIS WITH 40 CAVILL CLONES AND YOU AS A 5'11 MAN GET FUCKING HEIGHTMOGGED BY MOST FOIDS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 🤡🌎 LAUNCH ER PROTOCOL NOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

apocalypse-riders-gif-death-823112.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, It'snotover, 5.5psl and 3 others
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING PARTY IS THIS WITH 40 CAVILL CLONES AND YOU AS A 5'11 MAN GET FUCKING HEIGHTMOGGED BY MOST FOIDS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 🤡🌎 LAUNCH ER PROTOCOL NOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

apocalypse-riders-gif-death-823112.gif
yep

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Tell me where the fuck this party was, what it was called, what it was about, who hosts these, and how you got in.
I need to know. DM me right the fuck now if necessary.
I need to do some irl degeneracy documentation soon so the normcucks and redditors can see that this shit is VERY REAL AND SERIOUS and not just "sweaty inkler made-up misogyny teehee" :woke:

OP was drunk and was having a nightmare (getting mogged)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, 5.5psl, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
OP was drunk and was having a nightmare (getting mogged)
lifefuel if it was true

realistically everyhting i saw was teue

• So Sad
Most people are ugly as shit and it’s a damn shame
Your brain is simply neurotic and making you see what you want (which in this case, is what you really DON’T want) to see.
Inb4 “I’m not neurotic” cope tbh I know a hyperventilator when I see one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
Most people are ugly as shit and it’s a damn shame
Your brain is simply neurotic and making you see what you want (which in this case, is what you really DON’T want) to see.
Inb4 “I’m not neurotic” cope tbh I know a hyperventilator when I see one
im neurotic as fuck

i saw what i saw and its over for you

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, 5.5psl and Deleted member 16220
im neurotic as fuck

i saw what i saw and its over for you
You saw a handful of decent looking people, your brain converted them into moggers, your brain then filtered out the hundreds of normies and subhumans you saw.

you guys do this over and over and over again. Hopefully this will be easy for you to understand, if everyone’s a mogger.. nobody is. Do you understand? Think about that for a while

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 28414 and User49
Being average feels like shit because most guys are around your height and many are way above
At big events if 30% of guys have 10cm or more than you, you get mogged to death because you see a lot of people in the same area, girls will have a lot of options and it's the top 10% they will be looking at not normies
You saw a handful of decent looking people, your brain converted them into moggers, your brain then filtered out the hundreds of normies and subhumans you saw.
Exactly, still sucks to be mogged by hundreds if not thousands of guys in one night
The situation is even more aggravated because manlets and subhumans don't go to these events
Girls really get a twisted perspective on the average guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 15468
Being average feels like shit because most guys are around your height and many are way above
At big events if 30% of guys have 10cm or more than you, you get mogged to death because you see a lot of people in the same area, girls will have a lot of options and it's the top 10% they will be looking at not normies

Exactly, still sucks to be mogged by hundreds if not thousands of guys in one night
The situation is even more aggravated because manlets and subhumans don't go to these events
Girls really get a twisted perspective on the average guy
Girls are autistically aware of not only their own place in the social looks hierarchy but also of your place in the social looks hierarchy. The most blackpilled autistic facial analysis guy doesn’t have a fraction of the ability that the average girl does with just a quick glance.

Definitely no twisting of perspectives going on for girls, there’s a lot of hypergamy cope because of weird poorly done stats on OLD but in reality the absolute vast majority of relationships are looksmatched (if you’re honest with yourself you can check that anecdotally by examining all the relationships of the people in your own life)

The average person at any event is going to be an average looking person, just statistically (obvious, intuitive). It’s not super common to run into even decently above average looking people let alone MOGGERS. Maybe if you live in Hollywood, sure, that’s a bit different. but everywhere else in the world? Not a chance.

You know that phenomena where you learn a new word and suddenly that word appears everywhere? This is why people think they’re seeing moggers everywhere. The brain has an extreme talent for making you think that your night out went very differently than it actually went.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
>lima tier gigastacies
A5C3206C 157D 420D A83B 154A85C73AEA

>Gigachad cavil growth. Barret would rope upon getting mogged this hard
C715944F 479E 4DA8 A4C5 C661841EB197

>Manlet baldcel? Is that Richard cooler trying to stay this 5.5 PSL staceylite in glasses?
23AC8D51 1529 4019 8119 33F2E64819B4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Xangsane
Girls are autistically aware of not only their own place in the social looks hierarchy but also of your place in the social looks hierarchy. The most blackpilled autistic facial analysis guy doesn’t have a fraction of the ability that the average girl does with just a quick glance.
They are much better than the average guy, dudes here are mental tho
They usually looksmatch for relationships because chads are busy and monogamy rules
Night fun is completely different bro, hypergamy takes place hot guys pull girls when they want while normies usually don't

Definitely no twisting of perspectives going on for girls, there’s a lot of hypergamy cope because of weird poorly done stats on OLD but in reality the absolute vast majority of relationships are looksmatched (if you’re honest with yourself you can check that anecdotally by examining all the relationships of the people in your own life)
Again nights are different and girls at those places have different standards, they won't settle for just some guy when they social circle is huge and made up of higher tier guys
The average person at any event is going to be an average looking person
Slightly above because
You know that phenomena where you learn a new word and suddenly that word appears everywhere? This is why people think they’re seeing moggers everywhere.
Yeah, but I can still process what I see
Just the other I literally saw hundreds of guys who mogged be to death
Passed by thousands of guys in late teens and early 20's
If you are average you have little chance with average girls, cold approach is very difficult

They usually looksmatch for relationships because chads are busy and monogamy rules
Night fun is completely different bro, hypergamy takes place hot guys pull girls when they want while normies usually don't

Again nights are different and girls at those places have different standards, they won't settle for just some guy when they social circle is huge and made up of higher tier guys

Slightly above because

If you are average you have little chance with average girls, cold approach is very difficult
bluepilled.org

This might surprise many because im one of the more bluepilled guys here (im drunk af right now so apology for any mistakes)

I went to a festival today, it was mostly zoomers so I actively took notice how those guys look, i cant tell my normie friends so I‘ll vent here

While I‘ve gone through the crowds ive seen 40 guys (at least) that have cavill tier mandible and forward growth, im not even kidding I‘m honest, i got mogged so hard im feeling suicidal for the first time in years

so many people with great eye areas, many people are still recessed but theres a huge amount of people that have adequate forward growth

if you get rated chadlite here you‘re realistically MTN, so many guys will mog you its insane, no girl will look at you

im 5‘11 and the average foid heightmogged me too

i genuinely thought im above aberage but im a subhuman in comparison

there are so many gl girls here too fuuarrk

im gonna change my ratings from now on, everyone that doesnt have some forward growth is a fucking subhuman

its over for fucking every single one of you, other than the ‚chads‘ here (jfl), theyre MTN realistically

if you got MTN youre a fucking subhuman in the west, kill yourself if you want to get a gf that actually is attracted to you

i might unironically slit my throat tonight so if you dont hear from me anymore thats the reason

@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy @Blackgymmax @User49 @cytoplasm youre all overrating realistically
nigga put the fookin bottle down and sober up lmao u sound like ur close to rope lol.

Girls value ltrs, men value ons, you have to compare one to the other, not one to the same. A girl ons a chad is the equivalent of a man betabuxxing a stacy, she wants to lock down chad but she cannot. But even still, the vast majority of average guys you know have had one night stands before, it’s a pretty normal thing.
Average relationship is looksmatched, this isn’t a topic that’s really up for debate, it’s just the reality of the world. You can confirm this statistically, anecdotally, logically, any form of confirmation you use will confirm this simple fact. The only way you can believe the opposite to be true is when you specifically avoid ANY confirmation.
Slightly above because
I’ve been to all of these places, as a guy who has no mental hang ups about these things, trust me when I tell you your brain is convincing you of a lot of untruths. It’s the hang ups and the insecurities that cause these things, it’s like subconscious masochsim.
Again, your brain quite literally CANNOT process what you see. Until you truly let go of the idea that moggers are the norm, your brain is going to continue to perform confirmation bias and make you see what you want to see. This is a very well known and well studied phenomenon, I don’t know how you can even attempt to deny it, it happens in literally every field with every topic and it’s something you have to pay strict concentrated attention to to stop it. Just as a protip, if your worldview WILDLY goes against every stat on a topic, it’s time to reexamine your worldview. Now as a disclaimer, if you live in Hollywood it’s going to be a bit different, but that’s for a VERY specific reason (the reason being that moggers travel to hollywood specifically on a regular basis. It’s like going to a model convention and expecting the average to be subhuman, doesn’t work)

If you’re truly average looking, unless you’re passing by hundreds of thousands of guys in one day, NEVER in your life have you passed by HUNDREDS of guys that mogged you in one day. It’s just not realistic at all. Now, you could be subhuman and underrating the average guy by a shitload, obviously if average mogs you then you can pass by hundreds of guys that mog you in a day easily. But, given what I’ve seen from you so far and what I know about people, I’m going to guess that you’re a DEEPLY insecure person and you’re defaulting to the idea that everyone you see mogs you because, whether consciously or subconsciously, you kind of hate yourself bro. Aka, a classic hyperventilator that I always talk about. Stop taking this shit so seriously and you’ll quickly find that everything is a lot more chill than you think it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Oberyn and It'snotover
Girls value ltrs, men value ons, you have to compare one to the other, not one to the same. A girl ons a chad is the equivalent of a man betabuxxing a stacy, she wants to lock down chad but she cannot. But even still, the vast majority of average guys you know have had one night stands before, it’s a pretty normal thing.

Average relationship is looksmatched, this isn’t a topic that’s really up for debate, it’s just the reality of the world. You can confirm this statistically, anecdotally, logically, any form of confirmation you use will confirm this simple fact. The only way you can believe the opposite to be true is when you specifically avoid ANY confirmation.

I’ve been to all of these places, as a guy who has no mental hang ups about these things, trust me when I tell you your brain is convincing you of a lot of untruths. It’s the hang ups and the insecurities that cause these things, it’s like subconscious masochsim.

Again, your brain quite literally CANNOT process what you see. Until you truly let go of the idea that moggers are the norm, your brain is going to continue to perform confirmation bias and make you see what you want to see. This is a very well known and well studied phenomenon, I don’t know how you can even attempt to deny it, it happens in literally every field with every topic and it’s something you have to pay strict concentrated attention to to stop it. Just as a protip, if your worldview WILDLY goes against every stat on a topic, it’s time to reexamine your worldview. Now as a disclaimer, if you live in Hollywood it’s going to be a bit different, but that’s for a VERY specific reason (the reason being that moggers travel to hollywood specifically on a regular basis. It’s like going to a model convention and expecting the average to be subhuman, doesn’t work)

If you’re truly average looking, unless you’re passing by hundreds of thousands of guys in one day, NEVER in your life have you passed by HUNDREDS of guys that mogged you in one day. It’s just not realistic at all. Now, you could be subhuman and underrating the average guy by a shitload, obviously if average mogs you then you can pass by hundreds of guys that mog you in a day easily. But, given what I’ve seen from you so far and what I know about people, I’m going to guess that you’re a DEEPLY insecure person and you’re defaulting to the idea that everyone you see mogs you because, whether consciously or subconsciously, you kind of hate yourself bro. Aka, a classic hyperventilator that I always talk about. Stop taking this shit so seriously and you’ll quickly find that everything is a lot more chill than you think it is.
bro is writing fucking essays 💀💀

stop the cope subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 28414
Women are not humans.
They are mercyless and ruthless

They are always talking to multiple guys and will leave you at the slightest false step or even if you do everything right they will get tired of you and because you were too in love, were always there for her and took blame for her stupid changes of humor they end up seeing you as weak beta and non-deserving as you show yourself to be lucky to have them.

What works is not giving a fuck, treat them with indifference, be always fighting and having drama, let her be sad and guilty of their actions, treating her always below you and never equal.

Later in life, some end up realizing the value of the guys who only wanted to treat her good and loved them despite everything, but it's too late because those guys changed their views only want fuck and not deal with them or settled for someone who valued them.

Still, they will never consider guys below a certain standard which would settle with a single mom or too old to be moms or if they choose to have kids they would be abominations of a child and end up enslaving you for the rest of your life because you must feed a walking vegetable, regardless they would treat you like shit and cheat every time because you are the last option.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 29261
@Jacob Hate jfl as much as you want, wont change reality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
No pics no care nigger

You are given a entire week to search for 2 Cavill tier jawline chads in question

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 16220
Dude, people at parties and events are higher than average in looks because subhumans are sleeping or gaming
It's not my brain

Subhumans don't event enter the dating market, they are invisible. They are incels which means women don't get intimate with subhumans, no women ever experienced a relation with an incel, let that sink in
In reality, the average guy is below average buy because of this

If i'm average or just above, I'm average or below average for girls because subhumans are removed from the equation
Even if I don't look at subhumans and you think i'm inflating looks, women inflate them even more because they never want go for subhumans or their looksmatch, always above

Probably OLDER people in LONGER term relationships are mostly looksmatched, the point is that everyone else, which means the dating market you are in, doesn't abide by that theory at all
Some girls in the market will end up looksmatching, ok
Others will always be with someone above them because it's not a 1:1 male:female match and because people are not all matched at the same time, people are in and off relations constantly

You can look at this example:
12:1 female:male ratio
1 chad can remove 11 normies others from the market in a year
how?
By being in a relation with each girl for 1 month and the girls not being with anyone else for 11 months
looksmatching works on the bases of long term relations and monogamy, which isn't the norm now

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
bashing my head against a rock right now
Public gatherings and events always have populations with more moggers its kind of insane, good looking people = going outside more and extroversion

Dude, people at parties and events are higher than average in looks because subhumans are sleeping or gaming
It's not my brain

Subhumans don't event enter the dating market, they are invisible. They are incels which means women don't get intimate with subhumans, no women ever experienced a relation with an incel, let that sink in
In reality, the average guy is below average buy because of this

If i'm average or just above, I'm average or below average for girls because subhumans are removed from the equation
Even if I don't look at subhumans and you think i'm inflating looks, women inflate them even more because they never want go for subhumans or their looksmatch, always above

Probably OLDER people in LONGER term relationships are mostly looksmatched, the point is that everyone else, which means the dating market you are in, doesn't abide by that theory at all
Some girls in the market will end up looksmatching, ok
Others will always be with someone above them because it's not a 1:1 male:female match and because people are not all matched at the same time, people are in and off relations constantly

You can look at this example:
12:1 female:male ratio
1 chad can remove 11 normies others from the market in a year
how?
By being in a relation with each girl for 1 month and the girls not being with anyone else for 11 months
looksmatching works on the bases of long term relations and monogamy, which isn't the norm now
Okay I see what’s happening, you’re thinking that average is being determined by girls by averaging together all the subhumans, normies and chads together lmao, that is not how human beings work. Average = whatever MOST guys look like, that’s what the average is. Subhumans have NO bearing on that, because the girls are not adding these guys together and doing some math jesus fucking christ dude. Whatever is the most common looks level they’re seeing, that’s average. Now we’ll pretend that guys in clubs and shit are better looking on average (it really does not work that way, every average looking normal college guy that you know goes to clubs and shit, it’s an uphill battle for you to try to deny this. Obviously subhuman social reject incels don’t but we’re really not talking about them, we’re talking about AVERAGE guys.) so since we’re going to pretend that average guys at these places are a bunch of lil moggers, that really only works to convince her that’s average if these are the ONLY places she goes. Because she’s still going to school and being exposed to true average and subhumans, she’s still going to work and being exposed to true average and subhumans, her social circles are very obviously comprised of mostly average guys, maybe a handful of slightly above average guys, and then one mogger if she’s VERY lucky. It’s obviously retarded to think that every girl has a social circle comprised of moggers and I don’t need to explain why to anyone who isn’t a diagnosed autist.

So that being the case, she’s obviously not going to enter this club and think “wow look at all these average guys” given that she has exactly the same experience that you have, she’s going to be thinking “wow all the guys in this club are good looking” and if that was the typical experience of clubgoing girls, I promise you they’d be talking about it all the time and waaaay more girls would be doing it for that specific reason.

As for ltrs, no, when I say ltr I mean a RELATIONSHIP that IS NOT CASUAL SEX. These are typically only a few months to a few years long, these are on average looksmatched. You do not know a bunch of average looking girls who date chads, stop pretending like you do just because you’ve grown to like the feeling of feeling bad about yourself. (Literal coping mechanism, fetishes exist as a result of turning a fear into sexual pleasure because it eases the anxiety. A similar but non-sexual thing is happening here.) Casual sex is the only form of relationship that doesn’t have to be looksmatched, it still typically ROUGHLY is (you’re not gonna see a chad plowing a subhuman, usually a htn-chadlite with a becky is more normal.) but regular relationships (read: anything that is not casual sex) ARE looksmatched on average. Human beings love to group ourselves in specific hierarchies, this is not news so I don’t know why you’re acting like it is. As an aside, if your argument is that ugly people never get into relationships then I wouldn’t go to Walmart at 2am if I were you cause it’s gonna destroy your whole worldview. Inceldom is a very specific thing and ugliness is only one factor of it.
bro is writing fucking essays 💀💀
stop the cope subhuman
imagine being autistic and crying about getting mogged every time you step aside and then accusing literally anybody of being a coping subhuman. You shouldn’t even be allowed to say the word “subhuman” after this thread.
It’s over for you
I write essays because dumb incels like yourself need to be at least given the chance to enter reality instead of seething and rotting in your mom’s basement until you finish puberty
You’re welcome btw

Let’s make this clear
I don’t really give a shit what you guys believe
I’m trying really hard to help you guys cause I’m not a sociopath
I know very well how the world works, I actually live in it unlike the average looksmax user, I’ve tried my hardest and laid out really clearly, with examples, with sound logic why everything is the way that it is. If you still want to live in incel fantasyland then good luck to you guys.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Deleted member 23611, Oberyn and 2 others
imagine being autistic and crying about getting mogged every time you step aside and then accusing literally anybody of being a coping subhuman. You shouldn’t even be allowed to say the word “subhuman” after this thread.
It’s over for you
I write essays because dumb incels like yourself need to be at least given the chance to enter reality instead of seething and rotting in your mom’s basement until you finish puberty
You’re welcome btw
ill point it out for you again because youre retarded

most of the people here are subhumans because most of them get rated lower than me, i got mogged to shit and was comfortably below average today

muh basement I have more IRL experience than you guarateed if youre not a wizard

This might surprise many because im one of the more bluepilled guys here (im drunk af right now so apology for any mistakes)

I went to a festival today, it was mostly zoomers so I actively took notice how those guys look, i cant tell my normie friends so I‘ll vent here

While I‘ve gone through the crowds ive seen 40 guys (at least) that have cavill tier mandible and forward growth, im not even kidding I‘m honest, i got mogged so hard im feeling suicidal for the first time in years

so many people with great eye areas, many people are still recessed but theres a huge amount of people that have adequate forward growth

if you get rated chadlite here you‘re realistically MTN, so many guys will mog you its insane, no girl will look at you

im gonna change my ratings from now on, everyone that doesnt have some forward growth is a fucking subhuman

its over for fucking every single one of you, other than the ‚chads‘ here (jfl), theyre MTN realistically

if you got MTN youre a fucking subhuman in the west, kill yourself if you want to get a gf that actually is attracted to you

i might unironically slit my throat tonight so if you dont hear from me anymore thats the reason

@St.TikTokcel @mrriceguy @Blackgymmax @User49 @cytoplasm youre all overrating realistically
Is this the UK? Because some nights out can be suicidal but are plain weird in that it's nearly impossible to come to a learning curve (after the epic @forevergymcelling @DoctorLooksmax @Chadethnic101 incelcon thread) other than just be social circle max theory.

And look at the disgust I got for daring to see @pneumocystosis differently which if you're reading this, it was out of proportion. I'm sorry man. I really want you to be legit in the good stuff ofc. I think we can all attest to how surreal and unforgiving the UK is.

Everyone you mentioned, would get absolutely desecrated in UK fr.

[edit] too tired an drunk and tired to read 6 pages, just lol if you thought I was doing that. I've come back from a night out so whose reading this far itll all likely be bullshit pisstalk.

Last edited:
Whatever is the most common looks level they’re seeing, that’s average
Exactly what I said dude, subhumans are invisible to girls
Average looks moves up as a result
You cannot refute me on this
Now we’ll pretend that guys in clubs and shit are better looking on average (it really does not work that way, every average looking normal college guy that you know goes to clubs and shit, it’s an uphill battle for you to try to deny this
WRONG, I already explained, subhumans and some average are at home, looks at clubs are better than your nerd classmates
Because she’s still going to school and being exposed to true average and subhumans
Fair point, but for the majority of time girls hang out with girls, subhumans and LTN are invisible
They will consider a dog before they consider a subhuman
she’s going to be thinking “wow all the guys in this club are good looking”
Because they are HTN and chadlites not MTN, MTN she sees every day are invisible
There is no middle ground, either she thinks you look good or she doens't look at you at all
RELATIONSHIP that IS NOT CASUAL SEX.
Yeah dude, once they have a better option forget your relation
If you are LTN ot MTN you can looksmatch but good luck holding her for long, it's always over dude
Why do you think there are more and more male incels in proportions to femcels
Why do you think relation durations are decreasing and divorces increasing
Women don't settle for the average guy that is why, men rarely leave they looksmatch

that’s the funny part of it all innit, lots of things are upside down on here. Also red pill is king.

That being said, I went to a daytime festival a few years ago and saw at least 3 legit fully blown Chads
This. Op you literally went to the worst setting to get brutally mogged. Festivals have bigger chads than clubs, bars, campuses etc in my experience too. You chose your fate

• +1
Water, except done rope